Author Topic: Name Index!! Stop the confusion!!!  (Read 34986 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Name Index!! Stop the confusion!!!
« Reply #540 on: October 11, 2011, 01:57:02 AM »
Let's face it, the only person who sort of stood up for me in this whole drama is Sir_Les. And even he is being made to feel he shouldn't have. People I thought I could talk to and join in with them in their communtiy have in this past few weeks decided that they would heap shit on me because I didn't fit their "image" of what it was like to be a member here. And people I might have thought could back me up decided to fence-sit or choose the other side because they didn't want their reputations hurt or their credibility attacked. So isn't it any wonder I am pissed? And what happens to all those who gang up? Pats on the fucking back and "good on ya, that'll teach him.  :plus: " type of bullshit.

I've had to fight shit all my fucking life, yet when I seem to get to a place where I thought I might "fit"m U get shit thrown at me still. And shit thrown for doing what everyone else is doing as well.

So, if I piss people off with what I said, look at it from my side of the floor. Then you might have an idea of what I'm on about.

And this is meant for the whole membership.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #541 on: October 11, 2011, 02:10:44 AM »
Let's face it, the only person who sort of stood up for me in this whole drama is Sir_Les. And even he is being made to feel he shouldn't have. People I thought I could talk to and join in with them in their communtiy have in this past few weeks decided that they would heap shit on me because I didn't fit their "image" of what it was like to be a member here. And people I might have thought could back me up decided to fence-sit or choose the other side because they didn't want their reputations hurt or their credibility attacked. So isn't it any wonder I am pissed? And what happens to all those who gang up? Pats on the fucking back and "good on ya, that'll teach him.  :plus: " type of bullshit.

I've had to fight shit all my fucking life, yet when I seem to get to a place where I thought I might "fit"m U get shit thrown at me still. And shit thrown for doing what everyone else is doing as well.

So, if I piss people off with what I said, look at it from my side of the floor. Then you might have an idea of what I'm on about.

Well, congratulations on this way of thinking. I really hope this is giving you satisfaction to shit on even your mates (whoever they happen to be).

I don't agree with how some have been provoking you and gaining pleasure out of you seeing you having a meltdown, and I think what they're doing is pretty low, but is is I2 we're talking about, and if you can't take enough responsibility to not rely on others when you start throwing shit around, then you shouldn't be here. Your mates aren't here to babysit you and pamper you, especially when you make child sex insinuations against others and threaten violence. You do that, then take responsibility.

And don't preach to us about empathy when you're so self-centred you can't even see your own faults and have to see them all on your enemies and even your mates.

Thanks you for the insults. :thumbup:

Psychophant

« Reply #542 on: October 11, 2011, 05:57:56 AM »
Ya'll niggas gettin' trolled. Check member status and post count. :laugh:

It fooled me as well!!   :autism:

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #543 on: October 11, 2011, 06:00:43 AM »
Just take a step back...and have a look

Chill the fuck out, man.  This is an internet
site.  A Bitchboard.  A place to make and
break friends.  Its a laugh.  It's a joke.  It's
sometimes serious,  its mostly fun.  It's a
place you can speak your mind.  However
fucking crazy.  It doesn't matter in relation
to the big wide world.  No one dies.

NO ONE SHOULD CRY  either.

It contains no important classified information.
It is just a bunch of words on a screen.
If you make friends here - great.  If you
don't - fucking great too.

In fifty years time no one will care or remember!
That's how important it is!
blah blah blah

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #544 on: October 11, 2011, 06:41:46 AM »

The friends you have here, me included, repeatedly suggested you don't take the bait and try to steer clear of the flames. It is bloody unfair of you to make it appear as if the mud-slinging was one-sided (as in, against you) and you were an innocent victim bullied by the whole board, with your friends standing by in the sidelines watching, when the reality is that you gave as good as you got.

Who started what I don't really know or even care about. We've all had our share of mud-slinging through the years, deserved or undeserved, but we have managed to move on without having to insult everybody on the board first for no other reason than those on the receiving end having had the indecency to post there.

Considering how you most likely are no more NT than I am, you're pissing on yourself too when attacking everyone here for no other reason than a dx, one that got several of us bullied in the past without us having to utter a single word or even look in the bully's direction.

Friends, in my opinion, should come forward if a friend is bullied, sure, but also when a friend is out of line.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #545 on: October 11, 2011, 07:14:09 AM »
membership, and once they've read my FB stuff about here, you will only have yourselves to blame.

Well done, couldn't happen to a biger bunch of assholes.  :hahaha:

"Outing" us on facebook is hardly likely to have an effect on me, as I only use this site.

Anyway, all it would take is for someone to quote your post about beating your girlfriend, or threatening to beat me up, or your holocaust denial, and people would see things in a different light.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #546 on: October 11, 2011, 07:23:14 AM »
In approximately 35 hours from now it all becomes academic anyway, as my account should no longer exist here.

There will be no further reason to ever visit here, even as a guest. What you decide to do, you can suit yourselves. As I won't be part of it, it won't matter.

Counting the hours.

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #547 on: October 11, 2011, 07:50:53 AM »
I'm finding it quite difficult to distinguish between Jimmy Hopkins and Jimmy Hopkens! :zoinks:

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #548 on: October 11, 2011, 07:55:06 AM »
In approximately 35 hours from now it all becomes academic anyway, as my account should no longer exist here.

There will be no further reason to ever visit here, even as a guest. What you decide to do, you can suit yourselves. As I won't be part of it, it won't matter.

Counting the hours.

I think it's a wise decision. Wishing you the best.

Psychophant

« Reply #549 on: October 11, 2011, 08:02:09 AM »

Counting the hours.

I have changed my mind. I am now keeping my account.

Fuck you all. Aspie scum.

Is that pond scum or soap scum?? 

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #550 on: October 11, 2011, 08:18:13 AM »
Well I wasn't planning to get involved because I knew exactly what would happen, and knew any advice I'd provide would fall on deaf ears. So why waste my time? >:(

I mean FFS, I said it years ago and I'll say it again, all that had to be done was to not rise to the bait.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Psychophant

« Reply #551 on: October 11, 2011, 08:22:08 AM »
I'm getting the vibe that this being I2, it's hard to NOT rise to the bait or to the scent of blood in the water.   :shark:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #552 on: October 11, 2011, 08:26:39 AM »
I'm getting the vibe that this being I2, it's hard to NOT rise to the bait or to the scent of blood in the water.   :shark:

I won't rise that easily, if anything I'll just throw my own bait in to steer the conversation towards my favour. :trollface:

Sure there's been stuff that's pissed me off to read, but then I realise it's the internet and there's a chance it's either trolling or provocative to begin with. You don't give people the satisfaction of letting them know they're getting to you, that's all I'm saying.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 08:28:56 AM by Ren Hoek »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #553 on: October 11, 2011, 08:30:57 AM »
Bye Rod  :santa:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #554 on: October 11, 2011, 08:43:45 AM »
BTW MLA: Vincente Rios is looking into what you were up to at WP and your posting of the mod log here. As for ratting you out, since when did you deserve my loyalty? I'm only loyal to those that I know will stick by me.

:pwned: big time, pal.