Educational

Author Topic: Name Index!! Stop the confusion!!!  (Read 34757 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Name Index!! Stop the confusion!!!
« Reply #630 on: September 06, 2016, 04:02:39 PM »
I was actually going to meet eris in DC, which would've included him coming down from Baltimore and meeting us. He was my personal troll from zOMG and then here, so that would've been a challenge. I had become pretty good friends with eris on fb and we often chatted via messenger. She was a lot more than the way she often portrayed herself on here. She sent me a text saying I was better off not having her as a friend and she deleted her fb account and disappeared. I worry about her. She was dealing with a lot of stuff, including family health issues. I wanted to a friend for her to unload stuff on and also make her laugh. I still have gult over Starbuline.

I almost said Buttcoffee instead of Calandale, but couldn't bring myself. Hyke knows I was teasing. The cow is a dead giveaway. She's good people.

Starbuline killed herself. Why on Earth do you feel guilty for that? Did you drive her to it?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #631 on: September 06, 2016, 04:18:00 PM »
I've posted this before, but due to timezones and my insomnia, I was often the only one on zOMG when she would have some of her struggles post troubling things and I would chat with her and try to help her by just being a friend. Due to the age difference, some other people gave me shit about me being friendly with her and made it out to be I was perving on her. The night she did it I was not online and I don't think anyone else was either. I was at the World Series in Boston. I doubt it would've stopped her and even if it did it may have just been delaying it, but I will always feel like and wonder what if I had been online. I also wish I hadn't been less friendly because of the perception of others.

I had a somewhat similar situation pre-internet with a friend in college who ended up commiting suicide. Because I was the "loser" nerdy kid and wasn't cool, I was the group punching bag on my dorm floor swcond year. My friend was "cool" and tried to keep up that persone, but his dad was abusive and he confided in me and I became that for him, while I kept his secret and stayed the group punching bag. I transferred the following year due to money issues with my parents and he ended up committing suicide. Woul me still being there have prevented it? Probably not. But again, I always wonder if having me to confide in still might have helped.

Are these logical, rationale arguments? Of course not. But I will never apologize for caring about my friends at trying to be there for them.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #632 on: September 06, 2016, 04:51:04 PM »
I've posted this before, but due to timezones and my insomnia, I was often the only one on zOMG when she would have some of her struggles post troubling things and I would chat with her and try to help her by just being a friend. Due to the age difference, some other people gave me shit about me being friendly with her and made it out to be I was perving on her. The night she did it I was not online and I don't think anyone else was either. I was at the World Series in Boston. I doubt it would've stopped her and even if it did it may have just been delaying it, but I will always feel like and wonder what if I had been online. I also wish I hadn't been less friendly because of the perception of others.

I had a somewhat similar situation pre-internet with a friend in college who ended up commiting suicide. Because I was the "loser" nerdy kid and wasn't cool, I was the group punching bag on my dorm floor swcond year. My friend was "cool" and tried to keep up that persone, but his dad was abusive and he confided in me and I became that for him, while I kept his secret and stayed the group punching bag. I transferred the following year due to money issues with my parents and he ended up committing suicide. Woul me still being there have prevented it? Probably not. But again, I always wonder if having me to confide in still might have helped.

Are these logical, rationale arguments? Of course not. But I will never apologize for caring about my friends at trying to be there for them.

For fuck's sake. That was not your fault. She like you has an chemical imbalance. She was probably not getting the treatment she wanted. You would have made NO difference. Starbuline would not be here today regardless. That is the harsh reality.

You reckon with everything on your plate you need to fester around this too. Let it go. Nothing to do with you. Depressed people do things because they are depressed not because the right person did not talk to them at the right time and say the right things.

YOU need to change YOUR situation. You need to remove yourself from the things that are bringing you down and work through your issues with a counsellor and start taking some control of your life. Don't dwell on bad shit you can't do anything about.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #633 on: April 01, 2017, 08:03:12 AM »
Hello, Me.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #634 on: April 01, 2017, 09:42:48 PM »
Marion Crane = Charlotte Quin.

I did like your old avatar.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #635 on: April 02, 2017, 12:54:50 AM »
Ohhh.

Me too, it looked like she wanted to run someone over. :laugh:
:dog:

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #636 on: April 02, 2017, 05:23:21 AM »
That picture was the lady from Psycho :)

I may find more examples of gals behind the wheel but for now I want to be a mannequin.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #637 on: April 02, 2017, 06:45:34 AM »

I may find more examples of gals behind the wheel but for now I want to be a mannequin.

Glad that's a mannequin, I was getting an uncanny-valley feeling from her.  :laugh:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #638 on: April 02, 2017, 11:17:03 AM »

:dog:

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #639 on: May 10, 2017, 05:44:34 PM »
I was actually going to meet eris in DC, which would've included him coming down from Baltimore and meeting us. He was my personal troll from zOMG and then here, so that would've been a challenge. I had become pretty good friends with eris on fb and we often chatted via messenger. She was a lot more than the way she often portrayed herself on here. She sent me a text saying I was better off not having her as a friend and she deleted her fb account and disappeared. I worry about her. She was dealing with a lot of stuff, including family health issues. I wanted to a friend for her to unload stuff on and also make her laugh. I still have gult over Starbuline.

I almost said Buttcoffee instead of Calandale, but couldn't bring myself. Hyke knows I was teasing. The cow is a dead giveaway. She's good people.

Starbuline killed herself. Why on Earth do you feel guilty for that? Did you drive her to it?
Did she actually kill herself? I hadn't heard.
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #640 on: May 10, 2017, 09:06:50 PM »
She did. She posted on Zomgaspies for a while beforehand. I think her boyfriend committed suicide as well.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #641 on: May 11, 2017, 07:32:47 AM »
She did. She posted on Zomgaspies for a while beforehand. I think her boyfriend committed suicide as well.
That's sad. Not entirely surprising, but sad all the same.
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #642 on: May 12, 2017, 12:31:05 AM »
That's sad. Not entirely surprising, but sad all the same.
Sad, yes. I liked her.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #643 on: June 05, 2017, 10:55:50 AM »
Shit.  :(  Not surprised either, but that's still really sad.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline driftingblizzard

• Nuclear Prince of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I have Aspergers, what's your excuse?
« Reply #644 on: December 01, 2018, 07:25:30 PM »
I'm sorry. If you've changed your name or avatar, I don't know who you are anymore. If you've kept the same one, I thank you.  If you remember me, please say hi and tell me who you were back then when I knew you.   I have face blindness so it makes this all doubly difficult for me.
Feeling neutral is very normal.