Author Topic: Vic Mignogna! D:  (Read 964 times)

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
Re: Vic Mignogna! D:
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2006, 02:58:19 PM »
Hey, Pol. If you're shy or anything, would you like me to ask him questions for you?

No thank you. There's only one voice actor I have any questions for and her name is Mary Elizabeth McGlynn.

Kusanagi!

Yep.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

thepeaguy

« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2006, 02:58:56 PM »
Hey, Pol. If you're shy or anything, would you like me to ask him questions for you?

No thank you. There's only one voice actor I have any questions for and her name is Mary Elizabeth McGlynn.

Kusanagi!

Yep.

Yay!

thepeaguy

« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2006, 03:29:21 PM »
I sent him another email to thank him.

Wow. I didn't expect for you to respond to my message so soon. I was under the impression that it would take about a few weeks for you to keep up to date with the constant fan-mail you receive, seeing as you have a busy lifestyle and all.

Sorry if this may seem stalker-ish of me to send you a message again, but I just wanted to thank you for responding to my email. I'm chuffed to bits (an English expression for happiness, in case you don't know). I heard that you're a really down-to-earth bloke who gives back the respect to the fans that have support you and the work you're involved. That's a good attitude to have. I wish more people were like that in this world.

Um, when you get the opportunity, could you tell your friend, Steven Jay Blum, that people, like myself, enjoyed him in the roles of Mugen from Samurai Champloo and Ballardbird Lee from Gungrave, even if they weren't his favourable ones. No big deal if you don't.

Take care,

Peegai

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2006, 07:06:59 AM »
were you offended that he spelled your name wrong, peegay?
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2006, 05:54:13 AM »
Weren't you just itching to send him back a copy of his email correcting his mistake?  :laugh:

Just joking, seriously though I'm glad for you that he got back to you so quickly.

Offline SausageofPower

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2006, 09:23:02 AM »

She was at the premiere of 'Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door' that I went to in New York back in '02. Seemed like a nice woman. She directed that series/movie, and did the voice of Julia (Spike's long llost love).

-Corey

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2006, 11:15:37 AM »

She was at the premiere of 'Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door' that I went to in New York back in '02. Seemed like a nice woman. She directed that series/movie, and did the voice of Julia (Spike's long llost love).

-Corey

You lucky bastard.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

thepeaguy

« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2006, 11:17:22 AM »

-Corey

Wish I was American sometimes. :(

EDIT: Lol, I called Vic a short-ass because he played Ed Elric. XD
« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 02:48:32 PM by Shameless »