Author Topic: I am risen  (Read 2797 times)

midlifeaspie

I am risen
« on: June 02, 2011, 09:01:39 AM »
A few days late, but what the hell  :zoinks:

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
Re: I am risen
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 09:04:27 AM »
I'm glad to see that we have another edible member on I2. :autism: So far, we have a cow, an egg, a squid, a mastodon and communion wafers. Did I miss anyone? :thumbup:

Will you be revealing any divine miracles to Sinnocent during your stay? ;)
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 09:06:30 AM »
I'm glad to see that we have another edible member on I2. :autism: So far, we have a cow, an egg, a squid, a mastodon and communion wafers. Did I miss anyone? :thumbup:

I have an excellent recipe for strudel  :thumbup:

BTW - I just read your signature line.  So few people truly understand that.  :angel:

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 09:07:43 AM »

I have an excellent recipe for strudel  :thumbup:

Another dish for the I2 feast. :2thumbsup:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2011, 09:10:22 AM »
Welcome again to Intensitysquared, Jesus.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2011, 09:13:12 AM »

Thank you Callaway.  This place is much more welcoming than other sites I have joined.  Who would have thunk it?  This place gets a bad rap on the other side of the pearly gates.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2011, 10:21:34 AM »

Thank you Callaway.  This place is much more welcoming than other sites I have joined.  Who would have thunk it?  This place gets a bad rap on the other side of the pearly gates.

I was a bit concerned by one of the first rules at the other site, especially since I'm a woman.

This is a forum made specifically for men who happen to have autism and need a specific forum like this that tailors to their needs as men with autism (whether they're heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, asexual, etc.). However, women, transgender/transsexual people, and NT men are very welcome to join and participate in this place as long as they come in peace and aren't here to cause trouble.
How are they supposed to figure out whether a woman or transgender person has come there in peace and is not there to cause trouble?

What if Kit started a shit digging thread there?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2011, 10:24:54 AM »

I was a concerned by one of the first rules at the other site, especially since I'm a woman.

This is a forum made specifically for men who happen to have autism and need a specific forum like this that tailors to their needs as men with autism (whether they're heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, asexual, etc.). However, women, transgender/transsexual people, and NT men are very welcome to join and participate in this place as long as they come in peace and aren't here to cause trouble.

How are they supposed to figure out whether a woman or transgender person has come there in peace and is not there to cause trouble?

That's what I meant by "fucking ridiculous".  I get that they are a couple of kids and this is going to be a learning experience, but it seems that they want their advice sugar-coated.  It also appears that you are assumed to be there to cause trouble unless you are someone they already know, posting under a username they already know.

P7PSP

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2011, 10:25:55 AM »

I was a bit concerned by one of the first rules at the other site, especially since I'm a woman.

:indeed: In some cultures the shit digger is a revered member of the village.  :nerdy:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2011, 10:36:19 AM »

Sounds like a board made for advanced trolling. :zoinks:

Oh, and welcome, Jesus. I don't really believe in you, but...
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2011, 10:38:38 AM »

Sounds like a board made for advanced trolling. :zoinks:

Oh, and welcome, Jesus. I don't really believe in you, but I'm ready submit to the one true lord :anal:

Couldn't resist sorry.  :P

I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

P7PSP

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2011, 10:42:24 AM »
 :lol:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2011, 10:42:31 AM »
Infidel :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Scrapheap

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2011, 11:18:35 AM »
Holy Shit! it's a Zombie! Somebody shoot him with a 12 ga!!! :litigious:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2011, 12:25:31 PM »
Holy Shit! it's a Zombie! Somebody shoot him with a 12 ga!!! :litigious:

Fear is the path to the Dark Side  :viking: