Educational

Author Topic: happy birthday SorceressPol!  (Read 1209 times)

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
happy birthday SorceressPol!
« on: April 11, 2006, 08:29:24 PM »

Happy Birthday SorceressPol!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: happy birthday SorceressPol!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 02:45:34 AM »
go sorce go.

drink up.

my same best friend from when i was 14 and the jog-a thon bit, told me, that he was going to get me too drunk to fuck.

some people i knew put on a surprise party for me and they had a keg. i drank, and drank and drank s'more.

matter of fact i did get too drunk to fuck.
but not too drunk that i couldn't to an exorcist type projectile vomit, right at the stripper that was hired for the occasion.
i hope my friends tipped her extra, you see i was done for after that.  i don't remember anything else, except my arse burning the next morning.
 :D
Misunderstood.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 08:49:58 AM »
go sorce go.

drink up.

my same best friend from when i was 14 and the jog-a thon bit, told me, that he was going to get me too drunk to fuck.

some people i knew put on a surprise party for me and they had a keg. i drank, and drank and drank s'more.

matter of fact i did get too drunk to fuck.

OMG! I am LMAO right now. At a halloween party a couple of years ago some drunk copped a feel and said he was too drunk to fuck. Luckily he passed out right as my friend was about to beat the shit out of him. Thanks. I'm gonna go out with some friends today.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2006, 02:53:35 PM »
happy birthday, Pol.  :-*

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2006, 04:42:46 PM »
Happy birthday.  You're one year closer to death!

Nothing personal, I just picked a birthday congratulations years ago and stuck with it. 
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.