Educational

Author Topic: Ask Benjimanbreeg anything  (Read 7575 times)

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Ask Benjimanbreeg anything
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2011, 08:38:13 PM »
Well, if he joins just don't direct him to threads on I2 where I say mean things about him.  I don't want anymore long, sad emails from your members trying to defend themselves against the evil MLA  :zoinks:

I don't need to do that. all_white stalks me enough to do the job for me and cause a drama in my shoutbox. :autism:

Oh, hi, all_white.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2011, 05:18:52 AM »
Any real accomplishments in athletics would reveal personal identity.

It wouldn't suprise me if Glenn had been searcing the web for my details and stuff.  Cause of people like her, the web is a dangerous place  :zoinks:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2011, 05:20:53 AM »
:laugh: Okay.

Sometimes can just see these things coming; sometimes it's too late. See people all the time mention minute details that reveal things they wouldn't announce outright. Have no idea if you were setting him up for it or not; that post was really for Benji.

I might tease him if it turns out that he's not as good as he claims, but I have no interest in finding out his name, or where he lives.

His name is Benji.  At least he will always be Benji to me :heart:

Or Benjina  :pinkbeat: :pinkbeat: :pinkbeat:

You sure love him, don't you? 

I have a question to ask Benji:

I have a forum for men. And it'd be awesome to have you there as I do like your fighting spirit. Wanna join? :viking:

I'll join in the winter, if the site is still going ok?  :thumbup:   
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2011, 05:30:49 AM »
Questions ... hmmm .....

And parts no, i'll drop in occassionally though.  Instead of going cold turkey.  I'm not gonna hang around this time as long as I expected, as I was wrong about mla, especially with his heartfelt email to me saying how I was trying to belittle people.  I didn't realise he just pretends to take that kind of thing seriously on wp.  Fighting with him isn't gonna be very fun.

You seem to keep coming here every day.  What made you change your mind?  Was fighting with me more fun than you originally thought?

Obviously i'm not as good as you at this callout business. 

So why keep trying so damn hard?

I got banned by sinsboldly for being homophobic

But I thought you weren't homophobic?

Ginger Pubes!  I get it now.  He thinks I have red hair  :lol:

Has it gone grey?

Actually I shaved my head for a cancer fundraiser about a month ago, but before that it was blonde, as it has been since my birth.  :autism:

Looked ginger to me.  You're in denial  :thumbup:

Who is stalking who now?  Is that you in the bush outside my window?  :o

I stopped posting here about a year ago, then came back a couple of months ago when someone told me butterfly posted a twitter account she thought was mine. 

Butterflies is a very influential part of your life, isn't she?

And yes, i'm an easy target

Indeed.  Again, why do you keep coming back?

Its just another aspie site where this mod can't ban me for being honest, I have to thank you for the oppertunity  :orly:  I know you don't like hearing about WP, cause you're probably jealous that they have 1000 times more members ;)

Do you understand the concept that in an ad-free environment like I2, more members means higher costs to the owner, not more revenue?  What is your assertion that Odeon is jealous because he can't spend more money on this place based on?

Lol, i've always liked benjina, thanks for bringing it up again.

The forum wars get addictive, like i've said.  When i'm dealing with people who are seen as tards in the real world, I know i've got that on them.  Being seen as a prick by a bunch of them doesn't worry me as much as you'd think.

I'm not trying very hard at all sir, if I was, there's plenty more that I could do.

Duh, she banned me for being "homophobic".  This is sinsboldly we're talking about mate.

I remember seeing a picture of you and thinking "what an ugly cunt".  But I do like looking through your window.  Can you bring me some cookies down tonight, I get hungry :(

Butterflies is a weirdo.

I didn't mean it like that.  I meant this place is dead a lot of the time.  They've driven out any real funny characters.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2011, 06:04:37 AM »
Backpedalling again? That's what happens when you post without thinking. Do you honestly think that anyone here actually believes anything you say?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2011, 07:40:55 AM »
Backpedalling again? That's what happens when you post without thinking. Do you honestly think that anyone here actually believes anything you say?

Believe whatever you like.  Where am I backpeddling on that last post?  You find gossip about WP boring, but do you think people don't find details about your dull existence, if you took your meds and what you eat for dinner, boring?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2011, 07:51:04 AM »
Oh joy!  The Benji-hour has begun.  :2thumbsup:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2011, 07:58:28 AM »
Oh joy!  The Benji-hour has begun.  :2thumbsup:

Lmao. ,

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2011, 08:06:44 AM »
Popcorn time.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2011, 08:09:25 AM »
I am funny.....sorta...sometimes...maybe....*Sigh*
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2011, 08:13:22 AM »

Believe whatever you like.  Where am I backpeddling on that last post?  You find gossip about WP boring, but do you think people don't find details about your dull existence, if you took your meds and what you eat for dinner, boring?

Re I2: "I didn't mean it like that..." Why do you think you always have to go back and explain what you meant? In this case, first you claimed I was "jealous" of WP and then backpedalled, trying to redefine what you posted into something else when it was clear to anyone that you thought hinting I was jealous of WP would somehow upset me when in reality I couldn't care less.

Re the meds and the what did I eat today threads: don't you think the subject lines give away what I and others will post about, in those threads? Yet you feel you absolutely have to read them and then complain about *my* dull existence? Who's the more foolish, the fool or the one that follows him? I would have thought that you, with your exciting career and stimulating girlfriend, would find better things to fill your day with.

Let's see you pwn yourself again.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2011, 08:14:28 AM »

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: May 26, 2011, 08:19:40 AM »

Re I2: "I didn't mean it like that..." Why do you think you always have to go back and explain what you meant? In this case, first you claimed I was "jealous" of WP and then backpedalled, trying to redefine what you posted into something else when it was clear to anyone that you thought hinting I was jealous of WP would somehow upset me when in reality I couldn't care less.

Re the meds and the what did I eat today threads: don't you think the subject lines give away what I and others will post about, in those threads? Yet you feel you absolutely have to read them and then complain about *my* dull existence? Who's the more foolish, the fool or the one that follows him? I would have thought that you, with your exciting career and stimulating girlfriend, would find better things to fill your day with.

More like I always have to explain myself to people like you, cause you're too retarded.  And I was teasing you, cause you obviously have something against wp.  If it wasn't for WP, you'd have no members  :zoinks:

I stay away from those threads.  If I wasn't having fun on here, with the other threads, I wouldn't post.  Aren't you married with kids?  I should get more time on my hands than you.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2011, 09:14:34 AM »

More like I always have to explain myself to people like you, cause you're too retarded.  And I was teasing you, cause you obviously have something against wp.  If it wasn't for WP, you'd have no members  :zoinks:

I stay away from those threads.  If I wasn't having fun on here, with the other threads, I wouldn't post.  Aren't you married with kids?  I should get more time on my hands than you.

Bla blubba blub blah blabber bla bla bla

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap