Educational

Author Topic: Ask Benjimanbreeg anything  (Read 7501 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Ask Benjimanbreeg anything
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2011, 06:02:23 PM »
Whatever you say miss backpeddle.   :sleepy:    You'll just revert to whatever suits you.  Childish.  :yawn:

What am I backpeddling about?

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2011, 06:08:34 PM »
Whatever you say miss backpeddle.   :sleepy:    You'll just revert to whatever suits you.  Childish.  :yawn:

Like I said, you'll revert to whatever suits you.  If I was to believe your bull that you're just fucking with me, you wouldn't go to so much effort.  Are you just annoyed that I see you, good ole' miss liberal, as rancid and untrustworthy?
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2011, 06:14:22 PM »
Whatever you say miss backpeddle.   :sleepy:    You'll just revert to whatever suits you.  Childish.  :yawn:

Like I said, you'll revert to whatever suits you.  If I was to believe your bull that you're just fucking with me, you wouldn't go to so much effort.  Are you just annoyed that I see you, good ole' miss liberal, as rancid and untrustworthy?

What might be a huge effort for someone of your limited capacity, is not necessarily even a small effort for someone who is less limited  :hahaha:

I have a hell of a nasty side, and I have never hidden it :facepalm2:

You shouldn't trust me. I think you're a retard, and I will continue to fuck with you for lulz. Of course you'd be stupid to trust me with personal information. I was just asking you to tell me about your sporting career, and if you were educated in a mainstream school, or if you qualified for special education :dunno:

Osensitive1

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2011, 06:35:06 PM »
Any real accomplishments in athletics would reveal personal identity.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2011, 06:40:11 PM »

:lol: :lol:

He doesn't compete at that kind of level. At best he's just an enthusiastic amateur.

Believe it or not, although most of my questions to him are taking the piss, I do have quite an interest in sport.

Osensitive1

« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2011, 06:44:48 PM »

He doesn't compete at that kind of level. At best he's just an enthusiastic amateur.

Believe it or not, although most of my questions to him are taking the piss, I do have quite an interest in sport.
No, even amatuer stats can be found online for many sports, competition results, scoring and such. Amatuer rankings aren't anything to be ashamed; hitting pro is difficult.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2011, 06:51:53 PM »

No, even amatuer stats can be found online for many sports, competition results, scoring and such. Amatuer rankings aren't anything to be ashamed; hitting pro is difficult.

I'm not teasing him for being amateur. It's a higher level than what I've ever achieved. Amateur sport is great fun, and I've known plenty of amateur footballers.

I'm not asking him to tell anything that could be used to identify him. There is plenty of stuff that wouldn't give any possible chance of him being traced. It's one of the few things about him that I do have a genuine interest in.

Osensitive1

« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2011, 06:57:03 PM »
:laugh: Okay.

Sometimes can just see these things coming; sometimes it's too late. See people all the time mention minute details that reveal things they wouldn't announce outright. Have no idea if you were setting him up for it or not; that post was really for Benji.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2011, 07:01:14 PM »

Sometimes can just see these things coming; sometimes it's too late. See people all the time mention minute details that reveal things they wouldn't announce outright. Have no idea if you were setting him up for it or not; that post was really for Benji.

I might tease him if it turns out that he's not as good as he claims, but I have no interest in finding out his name, or where he lives.

Osensitive1

« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2011, 07:09:26 PM »
Fair enough.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2011, 07:38:19 PM »

I might tease him if it turns out that he's not as good as he claims, but I have no interest in finding out his name, or where he lives.

His name is Benji.  At least he will always be Benji to me :heart:

Or Benjina  :pinkbeat: :pinkbeat: :pinkbeat:

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2011, 07:59:23 PM »

His name is Benji.  At least he will always be Benji to me :heart:

Or Benjina  :pinkbeat: :pinkbeat: :pinkbeat:

You sure love him, don't you?

I have a question to ask Benji:

I have a forum for men. And it'd be awesome to have you there as I do like your fighting spirit. Wanna join? :viking:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2011, 08:12:00 PM »

His name is Benji.  At least he will always be Benji to me :heart:

Or Benjina  :pinkbeat: :pinkbeat: :pinkbeat:

You sure love him, don't you?

I have a question to ask Benji:

I have a forum for men. And it'd be awesome to have you there as I do like your fighting spirit. Wanna join? :viking:

He can't. He doesn't think it's fair that aspie men should have a forum, but that aspie women don't. It's that type of injustice that Benjitard dedicates his life to fighting   :hahaha:

That's why he created Murphycop, and declared war on WP.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2011, 08:21:27 PM »
Well, if he joins just don't direct him to threads on I2 where I say mean things about him.  I don't want anymore long, sad emails from your members trying to defend themselves against the evil MLA  :zoinks:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2011, 08:29:28 PM »
Questions ... hmmm .....

And parts no, i'll drop in occassionally though.  Instead of going cold turkey.  I'm not gonna hang around this time as long as I expected, as I was wrong about mla, especially with his heartfelt email to me saying how I was trying to belittle people.  I didn't realise he just pretends to take that kind of thing seriously on wp.  Fighting with him isn't gonna be very fun.

You seem to keep coming here every day.  What made you change your mind?  Was fighting with me more fun than you originally thought?

Obviously i'm not as good as you at this callout business. 

So why keep trying so damn hard?

I got banned by sinsboldly for being homophobic

But I thought you weren't homophobic?

Ginger Pubes!  I get it now.  He thinks I have red hair  :lol:

Has it gone grey?

Actually I shaved my head for a cancer fundraiser about a month ago, but before that it was blonde, as it has been since my birth.  :autism:

Looked ginger to me.  You're in denial  :thumbup:

Who is stalking who now?  Is that you in the bush outside my window?  :o

I stopped posting here about a year ago, then came back a couple of months ago when someone told me butterfly posted a twitter account she thought was mine. 

Butterflies is a very influential part of your life, isn't she?

And yes, i'm an easy target

Indeed.  Again, why do you keep coming back?

Its just another aspie site where this mod can't ban me for being honest, I have to thank you for the oppertunity  :orly:  I know you don't like hearing about WP, cause you're probably jealous that they have 1000 times more members ;)

Do you understand the concept that in an ad-free environment like I2, more members means higher costs to the owner, not more revenue?  What is your assertion that Odeon is jealous because he can't spend more money on this place based on?