Educational

Author Topic: Ask Benjimanbreeg anything  (Read 7542 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Ask Benjimanbreeg anything
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2011, 04:37:39 PM »
Will you be  :viking: enough to answer some of my questions, or are you a coward?

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2011, 04:59:10 PM »
So how do you like having a callout thread thinly disguised as an ask away thread?

Its fun.  I've seriously done some anal damage to these mongs  :zoinks:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2011, 05:01:01 PM »
Will you be  :viking: enough to answer some of my questions, or are you a coward?

I've already told you why.  Where do you find all this time to ask so much about me, and dig my interent history up, when you run your own business?   
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

midlifeaspie

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2011, 05:03:16 PM »

I've already told you why.  Where do you find all this time to ask so much about me, and dig my interent history up, when you run your own business?   

The fun thing about running your own business is all the free time it gives you  :thumbup:

P7PSP

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2011, 05:04:09 PM »
Have you traveled to France or Belgium?
^^^

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2011, 05:05:56 PM »
^^^

I answered that on page one.  Have you?

P7PSP

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2011, 05:08:18 PM »
^^^

Oops, missed that. Yes, I went to Paris in March, never been to Belgium but want to go.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2011, 05:12:28 PM »

I don't need to spend time looking through your posts. I can find what I need with a 10 second search.

The good thing about running a business that effectively runs itself, is that I don't actually need to do any work. Maybe you should try it some day  :LOL:

You're a coward Benji. You're also a retarded inbred dingleberry.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2011, 05:18:57 PM »
^^^

Oops, missed that. Yes, I went to Paris in March, never been to Belgium but want to go.

Was it pretty cold?  Was it just a vacation?  All those leeches around the eifle tower pissed us off  :zombiefuck:  like some Romanian's, with a piece of paper explaining why they need money.  One of them asked for a lick of my ice cream  :zombiefuck:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2011, 05:22:54 PM »

I don't need to spend time looking through your posts. I can find what I need with a 10 second search.

The good thing about running a business that effectively runs itself, is that I don't actually need to do any work. Maybe you should try it some day  :LOL:

So in your book.  Homophobic means-even mentioning gay people/person in a negative manner, even if it really wasn't based on gays in general.

Coward- not telling, some weird stalker girl, about your real life details.

:orly:  No wonder you need so much mothering to get by in the real world.  :thumbup:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2011, 05:24:14 PM »
ps, I liked the inbred dingleberry comment, butterfly  :lol:  I could see your type on Jeremy Kyle actually  :zoinks:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2011, 05:37:10 PM »

So in your book.  Homophobic means-even mentioning gay people/person in a negative manner, even if it really wasn't based on gays in general.

:orly:  No wonder you need so much mothering to get by in the real world.  :thumbup:

I'm not mothered at all. My mum is all but dead to me :P

I'm not asking for your life details. I'm asking you to share a little bit of your life. You've asked me awkward questions, and I answered them. I'm asking you to man up and do the same. You have constantly gone on about how much you hate inequality. Prove you walk the walk, and don't just talk the talk.

Homophobia can be many things. Declaring that lesbian sex can not count as sex could be viewed as discrimination :thumbdn:

Quote from: benji
Yeah, thats what I was thinking of, i've come across girls who seem to think it counts. But it doesn't.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2011, 05:53:24 PM »

I'm not asking for your life details. I'm asking you to share a little bit of your life. You've asked me awkward questions, and I answered them. I'm asking you to man up and do the same. You have constantly gone on about how much you hate inequality. Prove you walk the walk, and don't just talk the talk.

Homophobia can be many things. Declaring that lesbian sex can not count as sex could be viewed as discrimination :thumbdn:

Yeah, thats what I was thinking of, i've come across girls who seem to think it counts. But it doesn't.

You know what I mean, mothered by your family.

I'm not gonna change what i've always done online, just to proove something to you.  And you're full of shit.  First, you were asking me those questions cause apparently you wanted to know more about me, and others on the site did, and you were impressed etc, then you said that was just you taking the piss etc etc, now you're asking the questions again to see if I "walk the walk".  As much as i'd like to proove you wrong, I don't trust you, so you're wasting your time.  Sorry miss.

Thats my opinion, and its probably shared by a lot of others.  Sure they can have a type of sex, but not full sex.  If a guy fucked a girl with a strap on, would it be seen as full sex?  A lot of people would just say its the guy fucking the girl, with a strap on.  But each to their own. And I was definitely saying stuff like that to piss people off.  I knew it'd work, cause they start to doubt things themselves.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2011, 05:58:15 PM »

You know what I mean, mothered by your family.

I'm not gonna change what i've always done online, just to proove something to you.  And you're full of shit.  First, you were asking me those questions cause apparently you wanted to know more about me, and others on the site did, and you were impressed etc, then you said that was just you taking the piss etc etc, now you're asking the questions again to see if I "walk the walk".  As much as i'd like to proove you wrong, I don't trust you, so you're wasting your time.  Sorry miss.

Thats my opinion, and its probably shared by a lot of others.  Sure they can have a type of sex, but not full sex.  If a guy fucked a girl with a strap on, would it be seen as full sex?  A lot of people would just say its the guy fucking the girl, with a strap on.  But each to their own. And I was definitely saying stuff like that to piss people off.  I knew it'd work, cause they start to doubt things themselves.

You do realize that I'm mostly just fucking with you, don't you :hahaha:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2011, 06:00:42 PM »
Whatever you say miss backpeddle.   :sleepy:    You'll just revert to whatever suits you.  Childish.  :yawn: