Educational

Author Topic: MCalavera vs I2  (Read 3690 times)

Scrapheap

Re: MCalavera vs I2
« Reply #90 on: May 29, 2011, 10:10:16 PM »
Holy shit, is it Wednesday already? :o

Sounds like opposite day has come early...

Yeah, as you can see, I'm going insane, thanks to you, specifically. Aren't you the one who led me here? What were you thinking getting me into this whole mess?

Sir Les, don't bother writing me long useless replies full of nothing. You know, as always, you lack substance to your posts and neglect all the important details to be noted. You're no good and that's why I could never take you seriously. if you want me to start respecting you, you better back your shit up.

And to Callaway, you think I care about the rules you keep imposing on me. You and your silly rules! Being too rigid with the forum rules will only lead to your downfall and the downfall of this forum. Try being more pleasant with your fellow members for once. Maybe, you know, quiz them fun riddles and mathematical questions for a change.

Odeon, what kind of webmaster uses SMF for forum hosting. All smart admins use phpbb version 2 (the fully supported version). Ever wondered why we can't upload YouTube videos here comfortably? Yeah, that's right. Cause your forum server is crap and you don't use Windows. You should've thought about all this before deciding to be the webmaster of this forum.

And who else is there to complain about? Ah, this Jeremy MLA dude ... or should I say dudette? You know you're a fake. Admit it. You're just a 80 year old grandma who never had a kid.

And CBC? Your weebleness sucks ass. Why can't you just fall for once? :grrr:

All of yous suck. The only person here whom I have no problems with is Penty. That pigfucker is a gentle lovely soul and you are fucking monsters for being mean to him. Oh, and sexy Kayleigh too. I love her to bits more than Renaeden could ever do.

I've said what I had to say. Now what was this about me being afraid to call out the big giants of the forum?

you left me out, now I feel sad. :emosad:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #91 on: May 30, 2011, 12:59:22 AM »
Attack his emoness, MCalavera!  :hahaha:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: May 30, 2011, 06:23:48 AM »
Sorry, Scrap, I already got my Elder status. You came at the wrong time. :autism:

P7PSP

« Reply #93 on: May 30, 2011, 06:32:33 AM »
Sorry, Scrap, I already got my Elder status. You came at the wrong time emo fuck. :autism:
Wow, that's harsh Macv.  :zoinks:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #94 on: May 30, 2011, 06:47:42 AM »
Sorry, Scrap, I already got my Elder status. You came at the wrong time emo fuck. :autism:
Wow, that's harsh Macv.  :zoinks:
  :lol: :plus:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #95 on: May 30, 2011, 09:54:55 AM »
Sorry, Scrap, I already got my Elder status. You came at the wrong time. :autism:

It's better to come too late than to come too soon. :arrr: :zoinks:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Scrapheap

« Reply #96 on: May 30, 2011, 10:45:53 AM »

It's better to come too late than to come too soon. :arrr: :zoinks:

DAMNIT EOB!!! quit stealing my lines!!! :tantrum:

:rofl:  :plus:

Osensitive1

« Reply #97 on: May 30, 2011, 11:05:21 AM »
What's EOB?

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: May 30, 2011, 11:26:05 AM »
What's EOB?

Were you aware, that in Fanuc CNC G code programming, there's a semicolon at the end of every line of programming? But it's not reffered to as as semicolon, it's reffered to as End Of Block, or EOB.

So if i ever call you EOB, that's the same thing as a semicolon.  8)

There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Osensitive1

« Reply #99 on: May 30, 2011, 11:57:26 AM »
Thanks.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #100 on: June 03, 2011, 12:02:10 PM »
Odeon and Sir Les, they say you two are giants of the forum (with the third one being Callaway). Well, guess who's the giant now, mateys? That's right. Notice the best each of you could do was come up with a one liner. Not surprising, though. It's the best you could do. But at least Sir Les admits he's speechless and unable to come up with anything clever in response. For that, I give him credit.

Let's see what Callaway has to say. Maybe she'll have more substance in her responses than both of yous. :squiddy:

Sinnocent, you're either a sinner or you're innocent. You can't be both. So stop confusing the shit out of us with your borderline histrionic behavior and attitude. And I still haven't forgiven you for the way you disrespectfully greeted me when I first posted in this forum. :grrr:

^ Callaway  :lol:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: June 03, 2011, 06:24:30 PM »
Odeon and Sir Les, they say you two are giants of the forum (with the third one being Callaway). Well, guess who's the giant now, mateys? That's right. Notice the best each of you could do was come up with a one liner. Not surprising, though. It's the best you could do. But at least Sir Les admits he's speechless and unable to come up with anything clever in response. For that, I give him credit.

Let's see what Callaway has to say. Maybe she'll have more substance in her responses than both of yous. :squiddy:

Sinnocent, you're either a sinner or you're innocent. You can't be both. So stop confusing the shit out of us with your borderline histrionic behavior and attitude. And I still haven't forgiven you for the way you disrespectfully greeted me when I first posted in this forum. :grrr:

:lol:

Actually, I was Princess Leia for Halloween two years ago and my husband was Darth Vader.  I made both of our costumes except for his helmet and twisted my long hair into two cinnamon buns over my ears.

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: June 03, 2011, 06:30:03 PM »

^ Callaway  :lol:

Actually, I was Princess Leia for Halloween two years ago and my husband was Darth Vader.  I made both of our costumes except for his helmet and twisted my long hair into two cinnamon buns over my ears.

* Semicolon waits for the inevitable question about whether you wore a white robe or a gold bikini.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #103 on: June 03, 2011, 09:01:06 PM »

Actually, I was Princess Leia for Halloween two years ago and my husband was Darth Vader.  I made both of our costumes except for his helmet and twisted my long hair into two cinnamon buns over my ears.

Very creative.  :2thumbsup:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Scrapheap

« Reply #104 on: June 04, 2011, 12:17:17 PM »
So who won this callout??  :dunno: