Author Topic: fauxsexuals  (Read 2284 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
fauxsexuals
« on: May 15, 2011, 06:51:13 PM »
As in girls, usually.  Who are too scared to have a cock in between their legs, so they label themselves as a lesbian or assexual.  Or get a "boyfriend", without a penis  :orly:  Do you think it'd be in their best interest to go on meds, or have therapy, so they can get past their anxieties and have what they crave?    :arrr:   
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
Re: fauxsexuals
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 06:52:28 PM »
* Semicolon waits for the flaming to begin.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 06:53:42 PM »
As in girls, usually.  Who are too scared to have a cock in between their legs, so they label themselves as a lesbian or assexual.  Or get a "boyfriend", without a penis  :orly:  Do you think it'd be in their best interest to go on meds, or have therapy, so they can get past their anxieties and have what they crave?    :arrr:   

Were you thinking about anyone in particular :eyebrows:

Osensitive1

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2011, 06:54:56 PM »
Have trouble caring about what other adults do or don't do in terms consensual of sex.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 06:56:27 PM by Jack »

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2011, 06:56:51 PM »
Or get a "boyfriend", without a penis  :orly:

Where are these women?

Just out of interest :M

P7PSP

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2011, 06:59:00 PM »
Do you have any particular reason to believe any significant number of people are lying about this? I ask because it sounds like the opposite of when gays claim that anyone opposed to them must be gay themselves. If that were actually the case the gays would have no one but themselves to blame for things like California's prop 8 vote. That kind of reasoning in either case sounds like simply smearing the opposition to me.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2011, 07:00:13 PM »

I don't believe that fear of sex with men is what causes most lesbian women to be lesbian or most asexual women to be asexual, nor do I believe that they secretly crave the cock.  It's just the way they are wired, just like you are wired to prefer sex with women (I assume).

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2011, 07:02:13 PM »

Where are these women?

binty wasn't it, isn't she your type?  :orly:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2011, 07:03:24 PM »
btw Why would women say they're lesbian because they're "scared of cock?" I mean plenty of lesbians use sex toys, so what else is there to be scared of? (except maybe STDs and pregnancy lol )

Seriously, there are gonna be way more people who pretend to be straight out of fear, than pretend to be gay out of fear

Also what's wrong with women having boyfriends who don't have a penis? Are you insecure? :zoinks:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2011, 07:03:42 PM »
Do you have any particular reason to believe any significant number of people are lying about this? I ask because it sounds like the opposite of when gays claim that anyone opposed to them must be gay themselves. If that were actually the case the gays would have no one but themselves to blame for things like California's prop 8 vote. That kind of reasoning in either case sounds like simply smearing the opposition to me.

That sounds like a bit of an attack on gays, are you gay?   :orly:  

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2011, 07:04:07 PM »

Where are these women?

binty wasn't it, isn't she your type?  :orly:

Binty calls herself a pansexual.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2011, 07:05:23 PM »
There is some sense in the "homophobes are gays" thing

Obviously it's not true in all cases, and I would say only a minority are actually full on gay. But many of them do have latent homosexual tendencies, which explains the insecurity/homophobia.

I can't be arsed looking, but there have been studies done on this, which backed it up iirc

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2011, 07:05:48 PM »

I don't believe that fear of sex with men is what causes most lesbian women to be lesbian or most asexual women to be asexual, nor do I believe that they secretly crave the cock.  It's just the way they are wired, just like you are wired to prefer sex with women (I assume).

Neither do I.  Though some women turn to other women, cause they've just been hurt too many times by men.  Me?  If it bleeds it breeds  :squiddy:

P7PSP

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2011, 07:05:53 PM »

That sounds like a bit of an attack on gays, are you gay?   :orly:  
Yeah, that is pretty much how that script works.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2011, 07:07:41 PM »
btw Why would women say they're lesbian because they're "scared of cock?" I mean plenty of lesbians use sex toys, so what else is there to be scared of? (except maybe STDs and pregnancy lol )

Seriously, there are gonna be way more people who pretend to be straight out of fear, than pretend to be gay out of fear

Also what's wrong with women having boyfriends who don't have a penis? Are you insecure? :zoinks:

A man with a vagina?  Even panty could feel superior to them  :tard: