Author Topic: Old man Les  (Read 6451 times)

Frolic_Fun

Re: Old man Les
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2011, 06:28:15 AM »
Well Bint is like your ex, in the sense that both pretend to love for their own gain. :zoinks:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2011, 06:32:41 AM »
Well Bint is like your ex, in the sense that both pretend to love for their own gain. :zoinks:

True that I just don't like to ponder that concept...though there is probably no little truth in this.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2011, 06:51:08 AM »
Sorry I was a bit pre-occupied to really give this thread much thought. I have read it through again. Now what was the main contention?

1. Was it that we don't like each other?
2. Was it that I was being childish?
3. Was it that I am divorced and have an ex-wife?
4. Was it that I write lengthy posts?

Which of the above insightful thought-provoking contentions was callout worthy?
I am thinking under no interpretation are 1. or 3. up for much.

That leaves 2. and 4.

In response for 2. I think that you are far from mature Bint and if you are railing against anyone here for lack of maturity you need you head read. We are a silly, obtuse, immature and fun lot here, if or when we desire to be so and this place fosters as much. If you have not got this over the last 3 years then you are more empty-headed and ignorant of your own short-comings than I recognised in you.

As for 4. Yup and unabashedly so. Don't like it? Great.

But let's be serious. Take off your clown shoes and big wig and work this concept into your muddle-headed brain. You don't really have a point.

You are just back for a quick whine about how you are going to leave again. In fact you have been back 1 day and you are already talking about leaving. No doubt to get sympathy and cries to stay. They won't come from me. You know where the door is Bint. You have gone through it in the same emo hissy fits you try to project onto me, how many times before? It is projection too isn't it Bint? (More bullshit and bluster you can not back?). You have gone through how many new accounts? We indulge you too much you attention-whoring, drama-laden, waste of space.

^Why do you become a member on autism sites? I hope you don't mind me asking. And it is not a criticism, I like you being here.

I met Soph via a different place, had a crush and followed him here  :laugh:

And after 3 years, I've had enough.

Go on. Tell me I am wrong.  :autism:
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 09:12:18 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

P7PSP

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2011, 03:05:22 PM »
Sorry I was a bit pre-occupied to really give this thread much thought. I have read it through again. Now what was the main contention?

1. Was it that we don't like each other?
2. Was it that I was being childish?
3. Was it that I am divorced and have an ex-wife?
4. Was it that I write lengthy posts?

Which of the above insightful thought-provoking contentions was callout worthy?
I am thinking under no interpretation are 1. or 3. up for much.

That leaves 2. and 4.

In response for 2. I think that you are far from mature Bint and if you are railing against anyone here for lack of maturity you need you head read. We are a silly, obtuse, immature and fun lot here, if or when we desire to be so and this place fosters as much. If you have not got this over the last 3 years then you are more empty-headed and ignorant of your own short-comings than I recognised in you.

As for 4. Yup and unabashedly so. Don't like it? Great.

But let's be serious. Take off your clown shoes and big wig and work this concept into your muddle-headed brain. You don't really have a point.

You are just back for a quick whine about how you are going to leave again. In fact you have been back 1 day and you are already talking about leaving. No doubt to get sympathy and cries to stay. They won't come from me. You know where the door is Bint. You have gone through it in the same emo hissy fits you try to project onto me, how many times before? It is projection too isn't it Bint? (More bullshit and bluster you can not back?). You have gone through how many new accounts? We indulge you too much you attention-whoring, drama-laden, waste of space.

^Why do you become a member on autism sites? I hope you don't mind me asking. And it is not a criticism, I like you being here.

I met Soph via a different place, had a crush and followed him here  :laugh:

And after 3 years, I've had enough.

Go on. Tell me I am wrong.  :autism:
That is only a semi lengthy post. I am sure you can do better.  :thumbup:

DukeNukem

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2011, 03:07:59 PM »
Old man Les is an old bastard. :wanker:

P7PSP

« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2011, 03:14:03 PM »
And you fap to smoking asian shemales, so what else is new?  :dunno:

« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 09:03:02 PM by PPK »

midlifeaspie

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2011, 03:14:53 PM »

A description I am sure he would embrace. 

Speaking of bastards, do you know your father?  Does he want anything to do with you?  Were you worth his time?  Did the best part of him run down your mother's ass-crack?

I thought you left.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2011, 03:17:04 PM »
I am a bastard

P7PSP

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2011, 03:19:29 PM »
I am a bastard
No argument here, but I usually like you anyway.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2011, 04:03:33 PM »

Speaking of bastards, do you know your father?  Does he want anything to do with you?  Were you worth his time?  Did the best part of him run down your mother's ass-crack?

I thought you left.

Very true. I do too.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2011, 01:27:26 PM »

I thought you left.

Very true. I do too.

That should be your Custom title  :2thumbsup:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Osensitive1

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2011, 05:49:20 PM »
He already has it as his personal text.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2011, 06:11:33 PM »

Oh just saw that.  :laugh:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

P7PSP

« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2011, 06:14:10 PM »

In other news the Sun comes up in the East.  :hahaha:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2011, 06:28:52 PM »

In other news the Sun comes up in the East.  :hahaha:

I'm guessing thats a metaphor but I'm not quite getting you.  :P  :asthing: