Author Topic: Old man Les  (Read 6459 times)

Binty

Old man Les
« on: May 11, 2011, 05:49:43 AM »
I don't like you and you don't like me.  We made that pretty clear.  So how about you stop being so fucking childish okay?  It's sad and pathetic.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Old man Les
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 05:52:09 AM »
I would make a pointless callout about it if I were you Bint. Maybe whine a bit for good measure. That always works well.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Binty

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 05:53:05 AM »
Isn't that what this place is for?  Making pointless callouts?

Binty

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 06:00:20 AM »
Actually, whatever.

You're a sad, pathetic man.  Even the way this whole argument between me and you started was pathetic.  Soph and I called you a dumbass and you threw a big emo fit then started attacking Soph for being trans, me for the problems I had at home at the time and a bunch of other things.  All because we called you a dumbass.

Now that is a mark of someone incredibly insecure and I pity you.

:santa:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2011, 06:05:00 AM »
Cool story Bint. You are leading up to something insightful and witty and thought-provoking. I feel it in my bones....

...no maybe not.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Binty

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2011, 06:06:47 AM »
You should make large holes in your posts more often.  The shit you usually fill it with equals to just as much and is less easy on the eye.  Just a thought  :thumbup:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2011, 06:09:03 AM »
Are you going to flee again and pretend to be a troll on WP once the drama gets heated? :zoinks:

Binty

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2011, 06:10:41 AM »
I shall certainly never stand up for you either, considering that's how all this started in the first place.  You were by far, the shittiest friend I ever had  :zoinks:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2011, 06:10:51 AM »
You should make large holes in your posts more often.  The shit you usually fill it with equals to just as much and is less easy on the eye.  Just a thought  :thumbup:

Don't lie to people Bint. You don't think. You just spew useless bullshit and whine a lot. As a filler to this you stir-shit.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2011, 06:12:14 AM »
I shall certainly never stand up for you either, considering that's how all this started in the first place.  You were by far, the shittiest friend I ever had  :zoinks:

You did not give him a lot to work with I guess.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2011, 06:14:03 AM »

Maybe if you acted less like an annoying cunt, perhaps I'd not turn on you so easily. :laugh:

Binty

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2011, 06:15:23 AM »

I guess the same could be said for your ex wife.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2011, 06:17:36 AM »

Maybe. Your point is?

Binty

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2011, 06:18:17 AM »

Maybe. Your point is?

:2thumbsup:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2011, 06:26:16 AM »

Maybe. Your point is?

:2thumbsup:

Oh I see. No point at all. That is par for the course then.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 09:08:37 AM by Al Swearengen »