Author Topic: Old man Les  (Read 6538 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Old man Les
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2011, 02:54:31 AM »
Actually, whatever.

You're a sad, pathetic man.  Even the way this whole argument between me and you started was pathetic.  Soph and I called you a dumbass and you threw a big emo fit then started attacking Soph for being trans, me for the problems I had at home at the time and a bunch of other things.  All because we called you a dumbass.

Now that is a mark of someone incredibly insecure and I pity you.

:santa:
:orly: Actually, what is pathetic is calling somebody a dumbass just because they don't automatically excuse your whiny and childish behaviour.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2011, 02:58:44 AM »
It's been a while since Binty used BD as an excuse, though, isn't it? She's young and I think she's changed since.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2011, 04:06:04 AM »
I agree. I'm sure we all say and do stupid things when we're younger. You can't hold someone to that for the rest of their lives. I have said many similar things to what Bint said before, especially when I was on wp. People change tho

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2011, 05:49:27 AM »
It's been a while since Binty used BD as an excuse, though, isn't it? She's young and I think she's changed since.

True, at least she made it up to TOW.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2011, 05:05:48 PM »
I agree. I'm sure we all say and do stupid things when we're younger. You can't hold someone to that for the rest of their lives. I have said many similar things to what Bint said before, especially when I was on wp. People change tho

Yeah, they do. Although in your case I think there is a fair bit more maturity shown; even though you may not see it.

My experience of bint is that she reverts to what she was before. Anyway, you and Shleed would know here better.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2011, 06:47:12 PM »

She hasn't been here since, mind. :zoinks:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #81 on: July 18, 2011, 07:14:45 PM »
I find it funny how Scrap goes on about Binty's NPD , and yet if someone disagrees with him he accuses them of being either stupid , a sheep or not understanding.  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2011, 12:42:05 AM »
It's BPD, not NPD.

While it is informally considered a narcissistic personality disorder, it is not clinically equivalent to NPD.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2011, 01:46:05 AM »

She hasn't been here since, mind. :zoinks:

:trollface:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2011, 06:34:03 AM »
It's BPD, not NPD.

While it is informally considered a narcissistic personality disorder, it is not clinically equivalent to NPD.

Misread sorry.  :-[
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2011, 06:51:42 AM »
A person with BPD is all over the place, a complete trainwreck with a personality that shifts so much that it can put off even their close friends.

I tried my best to be a friend of bint, but time and time again the trainwreck personality put me off. I figured it was my lack of tolerance and this is true, but knowing a person who was a lesbian one day, straight another and THEN claimed she had AS one day made me think "what the fuck?".

EDIT: Wait, she came back? What happened to all the "baw I'm leaving for good"? :LOL:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 06:59:58 AM by Schleed »

Scrapheap

« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2011, 11:29:50 AM »
I find it funny how Scrap goes on about Binty's NPD , and yet if someone disagrees with him he accuses them of being either stupid , a sheep or not understanding.  :zoinks:

Vocabulary word for Squidtard: non-sequitur.  ::)

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #87 on: July 19, 2011, 11:33:41 AM »

Vocabulary word for Squidtard: non-sequitur.  ::)

Moar narcisscism I see.  :autism:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2011, 12:25:58 PM »
Scrap does it again.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2011, 12:28:03 PM »
Scrap does it again.

:indeed:

You should do drawings of the I2 members.....although they may not be very flattering I'm guessing.  :zoinks: