Author Topic: Old man Les  (Read 6450 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Old man Les
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2011, 05:18:42 PM »
I know this is late, but better late than never.

At least Sir Les HAD an ex, wife or otherwise.

Bint doesn't have 'em long enough to become ex.

Need to improve on your researchin' skills cross-eyes.  My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year now.

That's a record for you? eh? little miss BPD??
Just to check- is flaming other board members by accuding them of having Axis II disorders quiiiiite as common on fora that aren't largely centered around everyone having a particular diagnosis on Axis I?

I think she gets flamed for being an idiot. The bpd is incidental.

Besides, she flamed me for my eyesight..... (which din't work cos I'd heard them all before)

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2011, 06:08:28 PM »

Need to improve on your researchin' skills cross-eyes.  My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year now.

Just to check- is flaming other board members by accuding them of having Axis II disorders quiiiiite as common on fora that aren't largely centered around everyone having a particular diagnosis on Axis I?

Personality disorders aren't crimes. They're disorders.

The word "accuse" is wrong here.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2011, 06:40:20 PM »
I don't think a year-long (so far) relationship is anything bad at Bint's age.

You can't exactly expect her to have an ex wife/husband in her early 20s.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: July 17, 2011, 06:40:59 PM »
It's also a particularly retarded insult on a board full of socially inept people who often struggle with relationships themselves

Scrapheap

« Reply #64 on: July 17, 2011, 07:19:28 PM »

She admited to it IIRC. Either that or she admited she was bipolar. Can't remember which.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: July 17, 2011, 09:31:43 PM »

She admited to it IIRC. Either that or she admited she was bipolar. Can't remember which.

I think it was Borderline Personality Disorder, not Bipolar.

Here it is:

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,12911.0.html

Don't forget, I do have a Borderline personality.  Which many psychiatrists have told me.  Therefore I cannot help my behaviours I'm afraid.  I don't think I'm perfect and I never have.  In fact, far from it.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2011, 09:33:09 PM »

Several times, in fact.

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2011, 11:30:10 PM »

I think it was Borderline Personality Disorder, not Bipolar.

Here it is:

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,12911.0.html

Don't forget, I do have a Borderline personality.  Which many psychiatrists have told me.  Therefore I cannot help my behaviours I'm afraid.  I don't think I'm perfect and I never have.  In fact, far from it.

Yep, BPD irrationality going on in her posts in that thread. She admitted BPD (but only to use it as an excuse) but doesn't admit responsibility for her own actions against others. Typical of people with narcissistic personality disorders.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2011, 11:38:49 PM »
That's like saying that I can't help it because I have AS. A pile of bullshit, she can fucking help herself if she bothered.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2011, 11:47:25 PM »
That's like saying that I can't help it because I have AS. A pile of bullshit, she can fucking help herself if she bothered.

I took responsibility for my shit, so yeah, surely she can.

Could it be that she is trying too hard to get sympathy for fucking up, when what she needs is a good cyber-bitchslap.

Scrapheap

« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2011, 11:47:59 PM »

One of the problems with these personality types though, is that they don't see anything wrong with themselves. They blame everything on everyone else.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2011, 11:49:50 PM »

One of the problems with these personality types though, is that they don't see anything wrong with themselves. They blame everything on everyone else.

They have 'WHO, ME???' tattooed on their foreheads.

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: July 17, 2011, 11:51:24 PM »

The problem is that a person with a narcissistic personality disorder is too narcissistic to want to improve himself as a person. BPD may be a slight exception, though. Some sufferers of BPD, given proper treatment, can change with time and motivation.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #73 on: July 17, 2011, 11:57:27 PM »
Q: What have bint and a menstrual cycle both got in common?

A: They both show up in periods.

Scrapheap

« Reply #74 on: July 17, 2011, 11:57:58 PM »

They have 'WHO, ME???' tattooed on their foreheads.

:indeed: