Educational

Author Topic: IntensitySquared calls out delta_blues aka Charley Patton.  (Read 659 times)

The_Chosen_One

OK it's time for some ass reaming. All this pretence has gone on long enough. either put up or fuck off.

You have made assetions about not being here before, but claim to know shitloads about how the site operates, and about the blabberizer (and its use thereof). People have asked you to back up certain things you've said, and all you've given them is some bullshit or tried to fob them off. As I said, put up or fuck off.

You have been called out, and now it's time to show you have balls.

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
Re: IntensitySquared calls out delta_blues aka Charley Patton.
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 01:55:18 AM »
I missed this one. Why do you guys feel the need to start threads for me? Someone else on here started a thread about me or for me earlier when I didn't introduce myself quick enough. Then when I did respond, almost the whole site started groaning about my responses and groaning about ya'lls own inane paranoia. It's ridiculous.

I wonder if any of you have ever read other threads and noticed how many times ya'll have mentioned the blabberizer/blabberiser and sinbinned? When first reading about them, it's natural for someone to wonder what they are and I found out what they are. Big Whoop. The mods censor people. OMFG lol

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 05:14:11 PM »
Yes we have, and this is why you are here. It's called a callout, and it's time we found out exactly who you really are.

Everyone is convinced you've been here before, and thus have knowledge of the site. Either that or you were a regular of another site (now defunct) who ran into some of us there. zOMG perhaps?

Fill us in, buttcoffee. We are dying to know.

Oh, and BTW - You really are slow on the uptake.

Scrapheap

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 12:11:10 AM »
 :2thumbsup: