Educational

Author Topic: You suck ass, Jeremy Bitcher!!  (Read 2395 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: You suck ass, Jeremy Bitcher!!
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2011, 05:24:36 PM »

Thanks for bumping that last one off my callout  :thumbup: :plus:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2011, 05:26:41 PM »
[blub blubba=blah blah=blub=blub.blabba#blabba blah=blabba]
blah blah blah, blah as I blabba, bla blub bla blabba blabba. 
blah I'll blub bla to it blah...

(My blabba bla't blah it's [blah-blabber] blub to blah)
[/blub]

blub bla blub to... :blubba:

[bla]blah://bla.blabba.bla/blabba-1/blubba-blah.bla[/bla]
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

P7PSP

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2011, 05:27:39 PM »

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2011, 05:28:11 PM »

[/blub]

Interesting I had not thought of that :thumbup:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

midlifeaspie

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2011, 05:29:42 PM »

[/blub]

Interesting I had not thought of that :thumbup:

HAHA  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2011, 05:34:09 PM »
Its ok, no need to panic, i've not been blabberized  :eyelash:    I prefer the pictures you're posting to the one ppk's posting around parts  :P
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2011, 06:16:41 PM »
OMG GUYS

Penty's account is deleted!!!!

:cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2011, 06:21:42 PM »
OMG GUYS

Penty's account is deleted!!!!

:cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator::cheer: :bonban:  :vibrator:

Aww. I'm honestly quite sad. I'm guessing a mod must have e-mailed him, and he said he wasn't coming back.

Oh well. I'm sure he'll re-register again soon.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2011, 07:36:42 PM »
When he comes back it can be with a fresh start.  Maybe he actually took my advice to heart and will return a matured individual.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2011, 07:49:07 PM »
When he comes back it can be with a fresh start.  Maybe he actually took my advice to heart and will return a matured individual.

No. Penty will never be mature. He may return with the best of intentions, but he will lose control quickly and be an ass to someone.

P7PSP

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2011, 07:53:05 PM »
With you perhaps. I will give that corpulent turd no slack should he return. On the 1960s TV series Lost In Space every week Dr Smith would do something horrid, sabotaging the ship, trading the robot for groceries, drilling Will in the ass etc. Every week the rest of the cast let bygones be bygones and Dr Smith continued his loathsome conduct. I agree with Park Dietz that the best predictor for future behavior is past behavior.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2011, 07:57:14 PM »
I am experimenting with optimism here.  It's new for me  :viking:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2011, 07:58:18 PM »
With you perhaps. I will give that corpulent turd no slack should he return. On the 1960s TV series Lost In Space every week Dr Smith would do something horrid, sabotaging the ship, trading the robot for groceries, drilling Will in the ass etc. Every week the rest of the cast let bygones be bygones and Dr Smith continued his loathsome conduct. I agree with Park Dietz that the best predictor for future behavior is past behavior.

Dr. Phil uses that statement a lot on his show, too.   :chin:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

P7PSP

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2011, 08:04:58 PM »

Now you know where he cribbed his notes from.  :thumbup:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2011, 08:07:20 PM »

Now you know where he cribbed his notes from.  :thumbup:

*Texas accent*   You either git it, or you don't!   :2thumbsup:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"