Author Topic: You suck ass, Jeremy Bitcher!!  (Read 2396 times)

DukeNukem

You suck ass, Jeremy Bitcher!!
« on: May 10, 2011, 09:17:17 PM »
You've said that I should just play out in the street, you've insulted me numerous times for no reason, and now... you reply to everything I say with "I thought you left", without a period... like the

FAGGOT

you are. :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

midlifeaspie

Re: You suck ass, Jeremy Bitcher!!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 09:18:42 PM »
All righty then.

Call me out.  :zoinks:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 09:23:25 PM »
You've said that I should just play out in the street, you've insulted me numerous times for no reason, and now... you reply to everything I say with "I thought you left", without a period... like the

FAGGOT

If you do leave the site I'll be sad to see you go, but if you're mind's made up, then it is  :viking: to call out the people you don't like. Remember, Soph, Squid, Schleed, and others have been mean to you as well. You should call them out too.

Odeon was a bit mean to you as well. I think you should call him out and textually violate him :viking:

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2011, 09:24:44 PM »

FAGGOT

If you do leave the site I'll be sad to see you go, but if you're mind's made up, then it is  :viking: to call out the people you don't like. Remember, Soph, Squid, Schleed, and others have been mean to you as well. You should call them out too.

Odeon was a bit mean to you as well. I think you should call him out and textually violate him :viking:

Instead of "Intensity Squared calls out Pentagram", it would be "Pentagram calls out Intensity Squared". :2thumbsup:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2011, 09:25:20 PM »
Semi has graciously provided a peanut gallery.  I'm going to ask that we keep this to just the two of us, I want him to have every chance.  :autism:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2011, 09:29:12 PM »
Still waiting Penty.  Instead of complaining in your Peanut Gallery, and running about locking every thread you can where someone has been mean to you, you should follow through with something for once. 

Call me out.

DukeNukem

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2011, 09:31:30 PM »
Still waiting Penty.  Instead of complaining in your Peanut Gallery, and running about locking every thread you can where someone has been mean to you, you should follow through with something for once. 

Call me out.

I've said what could be said about you. You're a cunt and you should die, end of story. :wanker:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2011, 09:34:40 PM »
So you don't intend to call me out.  Your intention was to create a thread where everyone could watch you post a lame insult and then attempt to walk away and do something else?  Did you think this would help your cause at this point?

Since I already called you out 3 days ago, and you never responded, why don't you drop by that thread and address the actual quotes that I posted and the direct accusations that I made.  They are a little more detailed than what you are blurting out at the moment.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2011, 09:37:36 PM »
The Mizark   09:31:38 PM   Posting a new topic in Main Event Callouts.

C'mon Penty.  FOCUS

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2011, 09:41:25 PM »

Call me out.

Sorry for posting this here, but you do realize that this is your callout thread, don't you?

You could make a new Main Event thread, I suppose.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2011, 09:43:28 PM »

Call me out.

Sorry for posting this here, but you do realize that this is your callout thread, don't you?

You could make a new Main Event thread, I suppose.

I haven't seen the two forums play a differing role.  Maybe they used to?

Calling me a cunt isn't calling me out.  I am waiting to actually be called out in my callout thread.  Post some evidence, make an assertion, etc.  Whatever he can manage to put together without hurting himself.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2011, 09:49:19 PM »
 You called me out and then :runaway: ?

Are you done then?  Was that all you had?  I am terribly disappointed Penty, I had hoped for something epic and worthwhile.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2011, 10:23:39 PM »
Well, I am going so assume that you have forfeited this callout and will soon lock it to prevent further embarrassment.

Seriously though, spend some time thinking about what is best for you and take some time off.  Not a day or two, but several months.  We have all said that we would be willing to give you a chance if you took a serious time out and seem to have improved.  Your choices are that, or a repeat of all of this.  You can't just start throwing insults at others and expect people to forget about you.  You need to show everyone that an actual attempt at improvement has been made.

Best of luck to you, and I hope I don't see you around for a while.

P7PSP

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2011, 03:16:00 PM »

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2011, 05:09:02 PM »
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'