Author Topic: Ask me anything.  (Read 6920 times)

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Ask PM of WP anything.
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2011, 09:57:46 AM »
Hey, at least you stand out there according to some of the members. Nobody ever mentioned MCalavera. :violin:

Who exactly do I stand out to? I feel like one of the most ignored members there. Hey, You stand out to me, not because you are my boss, but because I like your conversation style.

Boss?

Problem? :P :lol:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2011, 10:40:41 AM »
Hey, at least you stand out there according to some of the members. Nobody ever mentioned MCalavera. :violin:

Who exactly do I stand out to? I feel like one of the most ignored members there. Hey, You stand out to me, not because you are my boss, but because I like your conversation style.

Boss?

Hugo Boss.  :P
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2011, 10:49:09 AM »

Boss?

Hugo Boss.  :P

No Boss Hog :rebel:

"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

midlifeaspie

« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2011, 02:52:37 PM »
Why do you spend so much time snooping profiles? ;)

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2011, 02:56:22 PM »
Why do you spend so much time snooping profiles? ;)

Care to elaborate?
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline TA

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2011, 04:27:42 PM »
OK, to answer your question, I was snooping around yours to see if you said anything about a WP shutdown. I'm investigating the possibility of of shutdown so I can plan an exit strategy and find another AS-related forum in addition to the ones where i'm already a member.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2011, 04:30:30 PM »
OK, to answer your question, I was snooping around yours to see if you said anything about a WP shutdown. I'm investigating the possibility of of shutdown so I can plan an exit strategy and find another AS-related forum in addition to the ones where i'm already a member.

Why would I know if the place was going to shut down?  Are you getting worried about how slow it is running and all the errors?

Offline TA

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2011, 04:40:03 PM »

Why would I know if the place was going to shut down?  Are you getting worried about how slow it is running and all the errors?

I'm kinda worried about what you and TallyMan said earlier today. Its been slowed to a crawl lately, the bugs have been annoying, its getting ridiculous. I'm worried about that place. WP's days could be numbered.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2011, 05:16:06 PM »

Because your Plank in disguise :zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline PuppetSockPenguin

• Superlurker of the penguin elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • experience is memory is experience is
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2011, 10:46:45 PM »

I'm kinda worried about what you and TallyMan said earlier today. Its been slowed to a crawl lately, the bugs have been annoying, its getting ridiculous. I'm worried about that place. WP's days could be numbered.

Those are old problems; WP has had them for ages and it's survived thus far.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2011, 01:11:10 PM »
Since I have permission to ask anything, I am going to ask something I have been curious about.

You have spent 84 hours logged into this site so far but have only made 101 posts.  Why do you spend so much time here but post so little?  Are you still looking for something in particular, or just not very talkative?

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2011, 01:22:42 PM »

Boss?
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline TA

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2011, 01:32:11 PM »
Since I have permission to ask anything, I am going to ask something I have been curious about.

You have spent 84 hours logged into this site so far but have only made 101 posts.  Why do you spend so much time here but post so little?  Are you still looking for something in particular, or just not very talkative?

I have a number of reasons for that: Part of it is technical, I'm using Chrome and I have the forums that I frequent in my bookmarks bar and when I turn on my Laptop, I just go across the bar to every forum and hit the login button. So, while i'm logged in here, I could be on another site. Another reason is because I am still kind of haunted by the video debacle, and I keep thinking that I should stay pretty quiet until everyone has completely forgotten about it. Thirdly, i'm not very talkative on the web, and I rarely speak more than a few times a day IRL. I mean, I can carry on a conversation with someone for hours, but i just rarely find the opportunity to do so.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2011, 01:45:09 PM »
Another reason is because I am still kind of haunted by the video debacle, and I keep thinking that I should stay pretty quiet until everyone has completely forgotten about it.

That's never going to happen.  You shouldn't worry about that.  We are all spazzes here.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2011, 02:18:59 PM »

I have a number of reasons for that: Part of it is technical, I'm using Chrome and I have the forums that I frequent in my bookmarks bar and when I turn on my Laptop, I just go across the bar to every forum and hit the login button. So, while i'm logged in here, I could be on another site. Another reason is because I am still kind of haunted by the video debacle, and I keep thinking that I should stay pretty quiet until everyone has completely forgotten about it. Thirdly, i'm not very talkative on the web, and I rarely speak more than a few times a day IRL. I mean, I can carry on a conversation with someone for hours, but i just rarely find the opportunity to do so.

The video debacle was pretty funny, but you shouldn't worry about it. You seem like a nice guy, and I don't think anyone will hold it against you.

You might get a friendly teasing about it occasionally, but I don't think anyone will be nasty to you about it.