Author Topic: Anonymous WP user, direct your flak here.  (Read 19984 times)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Re: Anonymous WP user, direct your flak here.
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2011, 10:13:25 PM »
Only 48,000 guesses to be made.  

You won't get much out of this community if you aren't genuine and yourself, and if you do that you will eventually be discovered.  What exactly are you scared of?

I'm afraid that the little reputation i have garnered over at WP will be tarnished. Also, i'm afraid that if the friends I have made at WP found out who I am, they might, for a lack of a better term, disown me.

Fuck them for being sensitive fucktards if they give a shit about you being here.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2011, 10:18:01 PM »
I wonder if I should start a thread for you guys to guess who I am. It's a bad idea, but I might do it.

Are you a WP mod?

How long have you been on WP?  IMO, if you have friends there, they will still be your friends no matter which other forums you join and if they aren't, then they weren't really your friends to start with.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2011, 11:17:57 PM »
Yes callaway and YOURMUM is right. If they are your true friends, they will not dump you for being here.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2011, 11:27:11 PM »

You won't get much out of this community if you aren't genuine and yourself, and if you do that you will eventually be discovered.  What exactly are you scared of?

I'm afraid that the little reputation i have garnered over at WP will be tarnished. Also, i'm afraid that if the friends I have made at WP found out who I am, they might, for a lack of a better term, disown me.

Interesting approach.  You want to join a community that you think is seedy and would be embarrassed to be caught in.  Why did you even show up?  What is your ultimate goal here?

eris

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2011, 11:32:09 PM »
Hi there, welcome

Interesting approach.  You want to join a community that you think is seedy and would be embarrassed to be caught in.  Why did you even show up?  What is your ultimate goal here?

:agreed:

Osensitive1

« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2011, 11:35:59 PM »
Crap, forgot my goal.

eris

« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2011, 11:37:13 PM »
I think my goal was to see if I could really talk about what I wanted to. Figured it out after the 2d or 3d post and decided to stay.

Osensitive1

« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2011, 11:39:58 PM »
 :thumbup:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2011, 11:46:01 PM »
Looks like this n00b got a reasonable welcome. Could have been worse. :M
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2011, 12:11:25 AM »

Interesting approach.  You want to join a community that you think is seedy and would be embarrassed to be caught in.  Why did you even show up?  What is your ultimate goal here?

My main goal here is to get a second opinion on WP. I'm just afraid that the wrong person with the right power might find out that i'm here and possibly ban me from WP or put me into the category of "must avoid". I've chosen to remain anonymous here for those reasons. Although, I MIGHT reveal my true identity to a select few people that I trust.
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

eris

« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2011, 12:15:22 AM »
Well, I don't know how being here will give you second opinion of WP.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2011, 12:18:30 AM »

My main goal here is to get a second opinion on WP. I'm just afraid that the wrong person with the right power might find out that i'm here and possibly ban me from WP or put me into the category of "must avoid". I've chosen to remain anonymous here for those reasons. Although, I MIGHT reveal my true identity to a select few people that I trust.

So we should befriend you in the hope that you will tell us the answer to this desperate mystery? I doubt that anyone here cares that much about who you are. I certainly don't care who you are on WP. What matters is who you are here. If you're going to be anonymous on I2, you should actually be anonymous and have a good reason for it. Don't use it as a bargaining chip.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2011, 12:23:13 AM »

So we should befriend you in the hope that you will tell us the answer to this desperate mystery? I doubt that anyone here cares that much about who you are. I certainly don't care who you are on WP. What matters is who you are here. If you're going to be anonymous on I2, you should actually be anonymous and have a good reason for it. Don't use it as a bargaining chip.

I'm not using it as a bargaining chip. The only person that I might reveal it to is Hubert (MLA). Although, i'm beginning to think that the anonymous thing may not work. I may have to seriously think about this.
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

eris

« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2011, 12:27:05 AM »
Well, I cant speak for everyone, but I honestly dont think that many people would really care.

eris

« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2011, 12:34:59 AM »
Oh, and to clarify, I dont mean that people wont care who you are ( but probably wont)

I mean that I dont think too many people are going to really bother with you if all you want to do is be secretive about who you are and bitch about WP.

not very brave.