Author Topic: The stupid SOCCER (not awesome American football) thread  (Read 16404 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: Calling out MLA
« Reply #135 on: April 29, 2011, 06:59:04 PM »
Gender is superfluous online.

So are you anyone on wp?  Squid hates me for some reason  :'(  He obviously cares a lot about my online life, bless.

I don't ever remember stating I hate you actually.
You're too pitiful for me to waste my tame hating , so you can forget that one.  :thumbup:

Btw , I've noticed that a lot of your responses to people are:

"They have no life"
"TYep yep.  Nice try.  You're still obviously throwing toys out the pram from when I was murphycop.  I was being more than my usual dickhead self on purpose then, so don't take any of that to heart.  I did you were a complete retard, but who isn't.

Well at least i'm learning that online problems aren't real.  Its easy to get carried away, we all do don't we?  Lets just shake tentacles and forget the sillyness. hey care about my online life"

Projecting? I think so.

Yep yep.  Nice try.  You're still obviously throwing toys out the pram from when I was murphycop.  I was being more than my usual dickhead self on purpose then, so don't take any of that to heart.  I did think you were a complete retard, but who isn't.

Well at least i'm learning that online problems aren't real.  Its easy to get carried away, we all do don't we?  Lets just shake tentacles and forget the sillyness.

I didn't realise you were murphycop actually , but thanks I now know where to look if I need ammunition against you.  :thumbup:
And really this isn't anything to do with online "problems" I thought you were acting like a twunt so I called you out on it.

Don't like it? go and cry over at wrongplanet deal with it.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Osensitive1

« Reply #136 on: April 29, 2011, 07:00:02 PM »

So are you anyone on wp?  Squid hates me for some reason  :'(  He obviously cares a lot about my online life, bless.
Don't post on wp. You stopped posting here not too long after I joined.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #137 on: April 29, 2011, 07:10:02 PM »

You're too pitiful for me to waste my tame hating , so you can forget that one.  :thumbup:

"They have no life"
"TYep yep.  Nice try.  You're still obviously throwing toys out the pram from when I was murphycop.  I was being more than my usual dickhead self on purpose then, so don't take any of that to heart.  I did you were a complete retard, but who isn't.

Well at least i'm learning that online problems aren't real.  Its easy to get carried away, we all do don't we?  Lets just shake tentacles and forget the sillyness. hey care about my online life"

Projecting? I think so.

Yep yep.  Nice try.  You're still obviously throwing toys out the pram from when I was murphycop.  I was being more than my usual dickhead self on purpose then, so don't take any of that to heart.  I did think you were a complete retard, but who isn't.

Well at least i'm learning that online problems aren't real.  Its easy to get carried away, we all do don't we?  Lets just shake tentacles and forget the sillyness.

I didn't realise you were murphycop actually , but thanks I now know where to look if I need ammunition against you.  :thumbup:
And really this isn't anything to do with online "problems" I thought you were acting like a twunt so I called you out on it.

Yeah you did, cause it was said on this site months ago.  So don't lie, you've still got anal pain about what I said.  I'm sorry squiddy fliddy.

Are you under the influence that I care as much as you about online life?  Yeah, i'm still a bit pissed about how WP is run, but thats just me being stupid, as in, its just a website.  You can say what you like over there, cause they will always stand up for your retardation.  But the fact of the matter is, you'll always fail and be seen as a complete freak in real life  :thumbup:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #138 on: April 29, 2011, 07:14:51 PM »

Don't post on wp. You stopped posting here not too long after I joined.

Oh, dunno if thats the case.  When did you join?  I stopped posting here about a year ago, then came back a couple of months ago when someone told me butterfly posted a twitter account she thought was mine. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Osensitive1

« Reply #139 on: April 29, 2011, 07:17:15 PM »
Profile says joined Feb. 7 2010.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #140 on: April 29, 2011, 07:19:26 PM »

Alright stalker  ;)  so when did you join?

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #141 on: April 29, 2011, 07:20:08 PM »

"They have no life"

Projecting? I think so.

Yeah you did, cause it was said on this site months ago.  So don't lie, you've still got anal pain about what I said.  I'm sorry squiddy fliddy.

Are you under the influence that I care as much as you about online life?  Yeah, i'm still a bit pissed about how WP is run, but thats just me being stupid, as in, its just a website.  You can say what you like over there, cause they will always stand up for your retardation.  But the fact of the matter is, you'll always fail and be seen as a complete freak in real life  :thumbup:

I don't really keep track of who's who online , it's not as important to me as it obviously is to you.

I don't post at WP either , I did during the parakeet incident but that was it.
I know you'd like me to be pissed at whatever you said but really , I just enjoyed mocking you.

You are a weak and easy target , fun to annoy but meh , I should aim higher really.  :thumbup:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #142 on: April 29, 2011, 07:20:20 PM »
For Squiddy:

Osensitive1

« Reply #143 on: April 29, 2011, 07:20:50 PM »

Alright stalker  ;)  so when did you join?
Lol. Feb. 7 2010.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #144 on: April 29, 2011, 07:30:03 PM »
For Squiddy:

Lmao , thats a massive derp face.  :laugh:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #145 on: April 29, 2011, 07:35:25 PM »

"They have no life"

Projecting? I think so.

I don't really keep track of who's who online , it's not as important to me as it obviously is to you.

I don't post at WP either , I did during the parakeet incident but that was it.
I know you'd like me to be pissed at whatever you said but really , I just enjoyed mocking you.

You are a weak and easy target , fun to annoy but meh , I should aim higher really.  :thumbup:
You mock me for my online antics, thats fair enough.  But you were upset cause you are fucktarded in real life.  And yes, i'm an easy target, cause I don't have clonned views about tards like you.  I'm sorry your daddy didn't give you enough cuddles as a child.  :-*

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #146 on: April 29, 2011, 07:36:11 PM »

Osensitive1

« Reply #147 on: April 29, 2011, 07:37:53 PM »

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #148 on: April 29, 2011, 07:38:08 PM »
For Squiddy:

Lmao , thats a massive derp face.  :laugh:

I'm quite impressed that midwife saved that picture to his hard drive  :eyelash:   It was meant to look like I had a cock in my mouth, but obviously i need more practice  :'(

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore