Educational

Author Topic: The stupid SOCCER (not awesome American football) thread  (Read 16407 times)

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
Re: Calling out MLA
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2011, 12:20:36 PM »
I hate to say it MLA, but I thought better of you.  You're a different kind of prick than I expected.  Why don't wp make people who are actually fair and decent a mod, not a sneaky cunt pretending.  TimTex would make a better mod than your sort  :LOL:  Is it Alex who picks the mods, he couldn't run a fucking bath, I don't understand the mentality of his choices, and he never learns.  You got sinsboldly, lau, makarakourshiiii, quatermass, leejosopho and now you  ???  Tally is a bit clueless, but at least his heart's in the right place haha.   

You actually think that TallyBan is a better mod than MLA?  Isn't he the one who perma-bans people for relatively minor stuff and never gives them a chance to improve?

:o

I think that MLA is the better choice.

TallyBan = Tally + Ban
TallyBan = Taliban

:plus:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2011, 12:21:22 PM »
Tallyban lol!  Well not from my experience, when I was murphycop i got on well with him.  He is a bit retarded with just locking threads, then you've got mla and moog who play musical chairs with the threads.  Dunno why the mods aren't a bit more submissive and just ban trolls and spammers.

And parts no, i'll drop in occassionally though.  Instead of going cold turkey.  I'm not gonna hang around this time as long as I expected, as I was wrong about mla, especially with his heartfelt email to me saying how I was trying to belittle people.  I didn't realise he just pretends to take that kind of thing seriously on wp.  Fighting with him isn't gonna be very fun.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2011, 12:22:30 PM »
I hate to say it MLA, but I thought better of you.  You're a different kind of prick than I expected.  Why don't wp make people who are actually fair and decent a mod, not a sneaky cunt pretending.  TimTex would make a better mod than your sort  :LOL:  Is it Alex who picks the mods, he couldn't run a fucking bath, I don't understand the mentality of his choices, and he never learns.  You got sinsboldly, lau, makarakourshiiii, quatermass, leejosopho and now you  ???  Tally is a bit clueless, but at least his heart's in the right place haha.  

You actually think that TallyBan is a better mod than MLA?  Isn't he the one who perma-bans people for relatively minor stuff and never gives them a chance to improve?

:o

I think that MLA is the better choice.

TallyBan = Tally + Ban
TallyBan = Taliban

:plus:

ditto to what I was thinking.  +1's all round lol.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

midlifeaspie

« Reply #63 on: April 28, 2011, 12:30:06 PM »
You seem to think that because I informed you of your ban that it was a unilateral decision.  It was presented by another mod, voted on, carried unanimously, and I only sent you the letter so you would have an outlet to yell about it on I2.  I even reposted your sockpuppet's rant that had to be removed from the other forum.  I think I have been anything but unfair to you.

The yelling is mildly funny, as are the lame jokes and tepid insults, but I had hoped for better.  :jaded:

Can someone else who gets the Ginger Pubes joke please clue me in?  My autistic brain is finding it difficult to make the required leap in logic.  If he is actually being funny I want credit to go where credit is due. :dunno:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2011, 12:41:35 PM »
You seem to think that because I informed you of your ban that it was a unilateral decision.  It was presented by another mod, voted on, carried unanimously, and I only sent you the letter so you would have an outlet to yell about it on I2.  I even reposted your sockpuppet's rant that had to be removed from the other forum.  I think I have been anything but unfair to you.

The yelling is mildly funny, as are the lame jokes and tepid insults, but I had hoped for better.  :jaded:

Can someone else who gets the Ginger Pubes joke please clue me in?  My autistic brain is finding it difficult to make the required leap in logic.  If he is actually being funny I want credit to go where credit is due. :dunno:

So you voted against it? lol.  Now if you'd said in the email that the mods had voted to ban me etc etc, then i'd have understood.  I know moog never liked me, as he told one of the other mods he was upset about me sending him a message before I got my account back.  Why did my sockpuppet's post even need to be removed?  Thats the wp way isn't it, sweep it under the rug and hope it doesn't pile up.

Its pretty simple about ginger pubes isn't it, when you think changing usernames is funny, i'm not sure whats confusing you.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #65 on: April 28, 2011, 01:00:19 PM »

So you voted against it? lol. 

No, I knew you wouldn't work out when your very first post was bragging about getting your banned account back.  Your weak callout of Butterflies and YourMum didn't raise your esteem in my eyes either.

Now if you'd said in the email that the mods had voted to ban me etc etc, then i'd have understood. 
  I was more than willing to take the backlash alone, I expected it to be more :viking: and less :tinfoil:

I know moog never liked me, as he told one of the other mods he was upset about me sending him a message before I got my account back. 

I don't know anything about that.

Why did my sockpuppet's post even need to be removed?  Thats the wp way isn't it, sweep it under the rug and hope it doesn't pile up.

Because bad behavior does not earn you the last word.  I did post it here though so you could reference it when calling me out.

Its pretty simple about ginger pubes isn't it, when you think changing usernames is funny, i'm not sure whats confusing you.

I'm not sure it is just me.  If some other member explains it to me then I am happy to admit it is just me, but until then I think it might be an insider joke between murphycop and benjibreeg.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2011, 01:02:34 PM »
How come no one liked it when *I* mad the Taliban joke ? :emosad:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #67 on: April 28, 2011, 01:17:31 PM »
You were doing it in a mean way. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: April 28, 2011, 01:23:11 PM »

So you voted against it? lol. 

No, I knew you wouldn't work out when your very first post was bragging about getting your banned account back.  Your weak callout of Butterflies and YourMum didn't raise your esteem in my eyes either.

Now if you'd said in the email that the mods had voted to ban me etc etc, then i'd have understood. 
  I was more than willing to take the backlash alone, I expected it to be more :viking: and less :tinfoil:

I know moog never liked me, as he told one of the other mods he was upset about me sending him a message before I got my account back. 

I don't know anything about that.

Why did my sockpuppet's post even need to be removed?  Thats the wp way isn't it, sweep it under the rug and hope it doesn't pile up.

Because bad behavior does not earn you the last word.  I did post it here though so you could reference it when calling me out.

I'm not sure it is just me.  If some other member explains it to me then I am happy to admit it is just me, but until then I think it might be an insider joke between murphycop and benjibreeg.

Obviously i'm not as good as you at this callout business.  And I wasn't bragging about getting my account back, I was told I could make a post explaining the situation.

Yep, probably cause you're not what I expected.  You're not really the kind of prick I get wound up about.  You're more just silly.  And the fact that it wasn't even you who just decided to ban me, but more of the case you just sent the email for the wind up, is pretty funny.  Wefunction or moog aren't members here are they?  They're the kind of cunts i'd gladly waste time and energy over lol.

But bad behaviour gives vag the last word? :/  Could you answer my questions about why soph only got banned for a week, but mine was perm?  And why pistonhead was banned?  It seems the kind of tolerance you get over there depends on your genital situation.

Well I wasn't even gonna bother putting the ginger pubes bit, just tintin with the thumb up the arse.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2011, 01:34:46 PM »
Obviously i'm not as good as you at this callout business. 

I didn't even call you out - I just gave you a chance to call me out.

Yep, probably cause you're not what I expected. 

I get that a lot

You're not really the kind of prick I get wound up about. 

Glad to hear it, so feel free to stick around.  This place really is more up your alley than WP considering your dislike of rules and desire to be offensive.  I know emlion isn't here, but there are other gals who might engage with you.

Wefunction or moog aren't members here are they?  They're the kind of cunts i'd gladly waste time and energy over lol.

No idea, though this is the first I have ever heard of anyone getting pissed off at Moog. I wasn't sure it was possible :)

But bad behaviour gives vag the last word?

The member you are referring to has never been banned before, he certainly was not on probation after being allowed back after a second banning 

Could you answer my questions about why soph only got banned for a week, but mine was perm? 

Soph made a joke which everyone thought was funny, except one mod who took a unilateral action.  Not really the same as spending all your posting time trying to piss off everyone who you come into contact with

And why pistonhead was banned? 

Nunya

It seems the kind of tolerance you get over there depends on your genital situation.

Soph might not have a dick as big as yours, but he certainly has bigger balls.

Well I wasn't even gonna bother putting the ginger pubes bit, just tintin with the thumb up the arse.

So the joke is that I like putting my thumb up a nice-looking ass?  Um, ouch.  I am mortally wounded sir and demand satisfaction  :viking:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: April 28, 2011, 02:05:11 PM »
Oh right.

See I think you've got the wrong idea, I don't desire to be offensive, I just blurt out whatever I want to say, in real life too quite a bit.  You're talking like i've just joined, I was on this place when you were still a twinkle in Alex's eye.

I'm not sure what moogs problem was, like i said, he was destressed about me sending him that message.

Which mod was that who didn't like soph's joke?  And I wasn't trying to piss everyone off, even though people think thats the case.  They're just too challenged to think I might actually just piss people off by being me.  Though, I was obviously trying to piss wefuck off, she threw out some insults and I was banned lol.  Same with vigilans, though I was just pointing out how hypocritical he'd been, and he somehow gets away with all those "personal attacks"?  Odd.  :orly:

I don't know what nunya is.

Maybe my balls would grow if I cut my dick off to get extra tolerance?

It wasn't really a joke, and it was just the first arse I came across  :lol:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: April 28, 2011, 02:07:14 PM »
Pistonhead is a girl? I thought that was a dude

oh and,

Soph might not have a dick as big as yours, but he certainly has bigger balls.

:agreed:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: April 28, 2011, 02:10:11 PM »
Well soph if i knew i'd get extra brownie points for making sure everyone knew I was "trans", my balls would become clearer  :-*

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: April 28, 2011, 02:13:51 PM »
Eh? I make sure everyone knows I'm trans? On here I think everyone does, yeah. But on WP I only bring it up if it's relevant. people have said they were surprised when they saw me mention being trans in the gay threads etc for example

As I've said elsewhere today, I don't even see myself as trans, I see myself as any other guy on there and would prefer others to as welll. That doesn't mean I'm gonna hide it though if it comes up in a thread

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: April 28, 2011, 02:18:32 PM »
Eh? I make sure everyone knows I'm trans? On here I think everyone does, yeah. But on WP I only bring it up if it's relevant. people have said they were surprised when they saw me mention being trans in the gay threads etc for example

As I've said elsewhere today, I don't even see myself as trans, I see myself as any other guy on there and would prefer others to as welll. That doesn't mean I'm gonna hide it though if it comes up in a thread

Thats what I meant, on wp.