Author Topic: The stupid SOCCER (not awesome American football) thread  (Read 16413 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Calling out MLA
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2011, 10:36:52 AM »
Oops
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

midlifeaspie

« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2011, 10:48:17 AM »
 :lol:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2011, 10:52:57 AM »
No, I am the mentally challenged mod with power starvation who is taking a short break from my special needs job of just sitting in front of a computer all day to give you a chance to go all emo over your ban.

Seriously, did you even read the thread before commenting in it.  Did any of the questions being asked and answered sound as though they were directed at vigilans?  :screwy:

And how much time did you spend on your avatar?  I don't even get the joke except that part of my avatar is in there, and an ass is nearby.  Is the joke that I approve of ass and ginger pubes?  I do, so jokes on me I guess?  :dunno:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2011, 10:53:16 AM »
Oh, you're MLA.  How am I meant to know.  What gave you the idea that I was writing to other mods saying you were bad?  I just wrote to you and another trying to make sure Vigilans got dragged down with me.  Though now attention has been put on him, its only a matter of time.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2011, 10:55:00 AM »
Oh, you're MLA.  How am I meant to know.  What gave you the idea that I was writing to other mods saying you were bad?  I just wrote to you and another trying to make sure Vigilans got dragged down with me.  Though now attention has been put on him, its only a matter of time.

I got the "idea" from the emails themselves  :autism:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2011, 10:58:46 AM »
No, I am the mentally challenged mod with power starvation who is taking a short break from my special needs job of just sitting in front of a computer all day to give you a chance to go all emo over your ban.

Seriously, did you even read the thread before commenting in it.  Did any of the questions being asked and answered sound as though they were directed at vigilans?  :screwy:

And how much time did you spend on your avatar?  I don't even get the joke except that part of my avatar is in there, and an ass is nearby.  Is the joke that I approve of ass and ginger pubes?  I do, so jokes on me I guess?  :dunno:

I'm not going emo over the ban, it was inevitable.  

Well I just assumed your name on here might be MLA!  I know people like to keep changing their names for attention, and yep I look pretty stupid thinking you were vag  :hahaha:

About 2 minutes 30 seconds?  I don't have photoshop.  So why do you act like 2 different people on here and on wp, and why bother banning me when you won't be a mod for long?  
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2011, 10:59:34 AM »

I got the "idea" from the emails themselves  :autism:

What, the one I sent to you?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2011, 11:10:43 AM »

Well I just assumed your name on here might be MLA!  I know people like to keep changing their names for attention, and yep I look pretty stupid thinking you were vag  :hahaha:

About 2 minutes 30 seconds?  I don't have photoshop.  So why do you act like 2 different people on here and on wp, and why bother banning me when you won't be a mod for long?  

It was.  It changes now and then, a fun feature of this site that WP lacks.  Everyone who actually participates knows who I am at any given moment.

Why do I act like two different people?  You mean why do I censor myself on a moderated forum where I am responsible for the moderation?  If you understood this concept you wouldn't keep getting banned. 

I still don't get the joke.  Care to enlighten me?  I can conceive of the idea that it might actually be funny.

What does my longevity as a mod have to do with your banning?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2011, 11:13:40 AM »

It was.  It changes now and then, a fun feature of this site that WP lacks.  Everyone who actually participates knows who I am at any given moment.

Why do I act like two different people?  You mean why do I censor myself on a moderated forum where I am responsible for the moderation?  If you understood this concept you wouldn't keep getting banned. 

I still don't get the joke.  Care to enlighten me?  I can conceive of the idea that it might actually be funny.

Your career is built on his sorrow :P

George Bernard Shaw

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2011, 11:21:14 AM »

Whatever floats your boat

No, I mean do the rest of the team know you're a twat?  Why even act like mod material?  Haha, you know full well if you banned everyone who did what I did, half the members would be gone.

Na, I think you got it.

I mean, why bother banning me when you're not really doing it for the greater good.  If I was worthy of getting banned, one of the other mods woulda done it eventually anyway.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2011, 11:51:47 AM »
I hate to say it MLA, but I thought better of you.  You're a different kind of prick than I expected.  Why don't wp make people who are actually fair and decent a mod, not a sneaky cunt pretending.  TimTex would make a better mod than your sort  :LOL:  Is it Alex who picks the mods, he couldn't run a fucking bath, I don't understand the mentality of his choices, and he never learns.  You got sinsboldly, lau, makarakourshiiii, quatermass, leejosopho and now you  ???  Tally is a bit clueless, but at least his heart's in the right place haha.   

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2011, 11:55:53 AM »
I hate to say it MLA, but I thought better of you.  You're a different kind of prick than I expected.  Why don't wp make people who are actually fair and decent a mod, not a sneaky cunt pretending.  TimTex would make a better mod than your sort  :LOL:  Is it Alex who picks the mods, he couldn't run a fucking bath, I don't understand the mentality of his choices, and he never learns.  You got sinsboldly, lau, makarakourshiiii, quatermass, leejosopho and now you  ???  Tally is a bit clueless, but at least his heart's in the right place haha.   

I think he is the best mod they had in a very long time.  He seems like he actually wants to resolve thing rather than just banning everyone

George Bernard Shaw

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2011, 12:08:45 PM »

I think he is the best mod they had in a very long time.  He seems like he actually wants to resolve thing rather than just banning everyone

Obviously i'm not gonna agree with that parts   :lol:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2011, 12:11:04 PM »

You actually think that TallyBan is a better mod than MLA?  Isn't he the one who perma-bans people for relatively minor stuff and never gives them a chance to improve?

:o

I think that MLA is the better choice.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2011, 12:11:54 PM »

Obviously i'm not gonna agree with that parts   :lol:

Different people different perspectives and opinions I would not have it any other way :laugh:

So are back to posting here again?

George Bernard Shaw