Author Topic: The right to bear arms  (Read 19206 times)

TheoK

Re: The right to bear arms
« Reply #465 on: December 03, 2008, 05:46:35 AM »
Road signs are dead metal plates, and I got a ticket for a crime without a victim, driving too fast on a motorway. And I pay my fucking car tax and insurance and the absurd petrol tax, so I have at least deserved to use my car to the maximum of its capacity. Just because the legislators can't drive (or anything else except interfering in peoples' lives) doesn't mean that I can't

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #466 on: December 03, 2008, 06:33:28 AM »
Road signs are dead metal plates, and I got a ticket for a crime without a victim, driving too fast on a motorway. And I pay my fucking car tax and insurance and the absurd petrol tax, so I have at least deserved to use my car to the maximum of its capacity. Just because the legislators can't drive (or anything else except interfering in peoples' lives) doesn't mean that I can't

Speed Cameras Are Victims Too!!

TheoK

« Reply #467 on: December 03, 2008, 06:38:29 AM »
I would have blown up a speed camera, if the cowards didn't put them near houses and places with much people on purpose. A camera costs a hell of a lot more than a metal plate.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #468 on: December 03, 2008, 04:09:01 PM »
I wonder why they put those things near houses... Hey, do you suppose it's because some morons won't respect speed limits near places where people live...?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #469 on: December 03, 2008, 06:07:31 PM »
I don't drive faster than the speed limit, if there is a house very close to the road. On the other hand it's not unusual that people drive 100 kmph where I live, on a 70 kmph road, which definitely should be a 70 kmph even in my opinioin and not because I live here but because the road is narrow and full of bends. On the contrary: they place them on the broader roads that used to be 90 kmph roads as late as until a few years ago. This road has been a 70 kmph road ever since the speed limits were first introduced. That's because they can ticket much more people there, since much more people are going to and from their works on those roads and often hurry in the mornings if they're late.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #470 on: December 04, 2008, 10:44:28 AM »
I don't drive faster than the speed limit, if there is a house very close to the road. On the other hand it's not unusual that people drive 100 kmph where I live, on a 70 kmph road, which definitely should be a 70 kmph even in my opinioin and not because I live here but because the road is narrow and full of bends. On the contrary: they place them on the broader roads that used to be 90 kmph roads as late as until a few years ago. This road has been a 70 kmph road ever since the speed limits were first introduced. That's because they can ticket much more people there, since much more people are going to and from their works on those roads and often hurry in the mornings if they're late.

christ on a pole, is that one of the more mindnumbingly boring posts i've ever read, or what?

i never had you pegged for an anorak, lit, but, fuckinell - do you know all the B-roads in sweden, too?

::)

TheoK

« Reply #471 on: December 04, 2008, 11:09:23 AM »
Why don't you explain what's wrong with Theodore Kaczynski's analysis of the leftist psyche?

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #472 on: December 04, 2008, 11:17:54 AM »
I keep reading Kaczynski as Kandinsky.  :laugh: They make about the same amount of sense.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #473 on: December 04, 2008, 02:49:03 PM »
Why don't you explain what's wrong with Theodore Kaczynski's analysis of the leftist psyche?

because it would involve an in-depth reading of the silly fucktard's drivel, and i'd rather stick pins in my eyes.  :laugh:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #474 on: December 04, 2008, 02:49:34 PM »
I keep reading Kaczynski as Kandinsky.  :laugh: They make about the same amount of sense.

i really like kandinsky.  i have a couple of his prints on my walls.

TheoK

« Reply #475 on: December 04, 2008, 02:51:17 PM »

because it would involve an in-depth reading of the silly fucktard's drivel, and i'd rather stick pins in my eyes.  :laugh:

That "fucktard" was one of the 10-12 best matematicians in the whole USA according to one of his elder colleagues.  ::)

TheoK

« Reply #476 on: December 04, 2008, 02:52:21 PM »

Oh, yes, because Kandinsky knew soo much about maths and political theories... ::)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #477 on: December 04, 2008, 02:56:27 PM »

That "fucktard" was one of the 10-12 best matematicians in the whole USA according to one of his elder colleagues.  ::)

should've stuck to matHs, then.  :smarty:

TheoK

« Reply #478 on: December 04, 2008, 02:59:21 PM »
Yes, all shall be obedient slaughter sheeps, making fun of those who try to make a change for real in some way. That's what Big Brother wants.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #479 on: December 04, 2008, 03:22:17 PM »
Hey, leave those sheep alone!
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein