Author Topic: I ask MCalavera, you can too!  (Read 14798 times)

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: I ask MCalavera, you can too!
« Reply #300 on: June 02, 2011, 09:00:52 AM »
You are over-reacting. I'm going to let you cool down.

This is over-reacting, compared to the following?

Your site is fucking ridiculous.  You have twice as many rules as WP and seem to add more every day.  Yesterday you banned someone and then wrote a rule after the fact to justify it.  You can't joke about illegal acts?  You can't "impersonate" someone?  I made three posts on your board and you were rude to me four times and on the attack from the second I joined.

Is it your intention that only WP and I2 members can join, and then they can only use pre-approved usernames?  Seriously Manny, the macho posturing needs to come down a notch (or 19) if you want to actually attract and retain quality people.  You can't have it as both a manly, macho, in-your-face-from-the-second-you-join type of place, and have it overflowing with rules about how you can joke and what your name can be.  It's hypocritical and just won't work.

Hey, man, you want me to be nice with you, then allow me to treat you as such. Don't overreact and exaggerate and then expect me to stay quiet and let you twist things all you want.

I'll cool down, no worries.

All good now? I need sleep anyway.

Good night. :santa:

My post was, of course, an opinion.  It wasn't stated as fact, it was stated as advice.

Advice appreciated.

If it was in a different context, it would've been different. You can ask others about the drama that happened recently if you hadn't noticed.

And, by the way, joking about illegal acts is allowed.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #301 on: June 02, 2011, 09:02:38 AM »

Your site is fucking ridiculous.  You have twice as many rules as WP and seem to add more every day.  Yesterday you banned someone and then wrote a rule after the fact to justify it.  You can't joke about illegal acts?  You can't "impersonate" someone?  I made three posts on your board and you were rude to me four times and on the attack from the second I joined.

Is it your intention that only WP and I2 members can join, and then they can only use pre-approved usernames?  Seriously Manny, the macho posturing needs to come down a notch (or 19) if you want to actually attract and retain quality people.  You can't have it as both a manly, macho, in-your-face-from-the-second-you-join type of place, and have it overflowing with rules about how you can joke and what your name can be.  It's hypocritical and just won't work.

Hey, man, you want me to be nice with you, then allow me to treat you as such. Don't overreact and exaggerate and then expect me to stay quiet and let you twist things all you want.

My post was, of course, an opinion.  It wasn't stated as fact, it was stated as advice.

Advice appreciated.

If it was in a different context, it would've been different. You can ask others about the drama that happened recently if you hadn't noticed.

What drama had happened just before Jesus joining your forum?

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #302 on: June 02, 2011, 09:03:22 AM »
You're an idiot if you think you can play a joke there and expect to be treated normally.

Yes, it was a terribly disruptive "joke".  I registered under the name jesus.

Hi Jesus.  Welcome to Intensitysquared.

I'm glad to see that we have another edible member on I2. :autism: So far, we have a cow, an egg, a squid, a mastodon and communion wafers. Did I miss anyone? :thumbup:

Will you be revealing any divine miracles to Sinnocent during your stay? ;)
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #303 on: June 02, 2011, 09:03:59 AM »

Advice appreciated.

Locusts, frogs and the rivers run with blood  :zoinks:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #304 on: June 02, 2011, 09:05:22 AM »
You're an idiot if you think you can play a joke there and expect to be treated normally.

Yes, it was a terribly disruptive "joke".  I registered under the name jesus.

Hi Jesus.  Welcome to Intensitysquared.

I'm glad to see that we have another edible member on I2. :autism: So far, we have a cow, an egg, a squid, a mastodon and communion wafers. Did I miss anyone? :thumbup:

Will you be revealing any divine miracles to Sinnocent during your stay? ;)

Sinnocent is my mom, she already knows all the good stuff  :harp:

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #305 on: June 02, 2011, 09:05:51 AM »

Advice appreciated.

The fake Pistonhead drama that made me not take Jesus too seriously.

I need to watch the way I joke or I can drive even Jesus away, lol.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #306 on: June 02, 2011, 09:09:01 AM »

Advice appreciated.

Why did you make this new rule today?

Updated. Impersonating someone is forbidden.

Are you seriously going to ban Jesus?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #307 on: June 02, 2011, 09:11:48 AM »

Advice appreciated.

How do you know it wasn't actually him, and why does anyone care if someone uses the name of a notorious dickhead?  Are you worried that he will become upset? 

P7PSP

« Reply #308 on: June 02, 2011, 09:14:00 AM »
I didn't realize that Jesus is a notorious dickhead.  :lol:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #309 on: June 02, 2011, 09:15:29 AM »
I didn't realize that Jesus is a notorious dickhead.  :lol:

I'm gonna tell my Daddy (emo)

midlifeaspie

« Reply #310 on: June 02, 2011, 09:17:13 AM »
You can ask others about the drama that happened recently if you hadn't noticed.

Just to clarify, I joined today because of the drama that happened recently and your reaction to it.  That was the entire point.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #311 on: June 02, 2011, 09:30:05 AM »
:popcorn:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #312 on: June 02, 2011, 09:30:57 AM »
What the fuck did i miss?
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #313 on: June 02, 2011, 01:30:50 PM »

MCalavera and MLA are fighting because MCalavera doesn't like MLA's username on MCalavera's forum. You also missed most members posting their n00dz in an epic thread; unfortunately, that thread and all of the pictures were accidentally deleted by Parts when he accepted a dare from Sir Les to recode the database while drunk.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #314 on: June 02, 2011, 01:36:35 PM »

MCalavera and MLA are fighting because MCalavera doesn't like MLA's username on MCalavera's forum. You also missed most members posting their n00dz in an epic thread; unfortunately, that thread and all of the pictures were accidentally deleted by Parts when he accepted a dare from Sir Les to recode the database while drunk.
:lol: :plus: