Educational

Author Topic: 9shadowcat9 - Here kitty, kitty  (Read 8987 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: 9shadowcat9 - Here kitty, kitty
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2011, 07:13:13 AM »
Hi Shadowcat :)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2011, 07:20:41 AM »
 :santa:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2011, 08:35:12 AM »
Welcome, etc.

I love your enthusiasm. :P

Now who the fuck is this n00b and why should we care? :green:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2011, 08:45:43 AM »
OK now that you have settled in I will give you a very quick rundown on the various personalities here and how things work.

Callouts. They are really a meet and greet and of no real consequence. When we like someone and want to discuss it with them we "call out" to them. "Hey dog breath your posting style sucks" or "Hey your opinion on religion sucks retard". We all respond very well to such claims and that is the "call out" section.

Now some of the personalities.

Pentagram is the Sensei of the forum. Really clever guy.

Scrapheap: Very quiet and reserved guy. Has been trying for a long time to bring himself to talk to people. Finds it especially hard to talk to ladies.

Callaway: Very forgetful lady. A great way to embarrass her is to bring up an issue a day before and she will not have any idea she said it or thought it and lose her point of reference. You can easily confuse her.

PPK: Hates confrontation and is very anti-gun and lives in a commune selling craft.

Gluey is a conformist and likes things proper.

Peter is the only member we have from Africa. He is by birth a Pymie and until recently had no inclination what the internet was but has come leaps and bounds in a very short time. He has wonderful stories to tell you of the open plains of Africa and his triumphs against wild beasts whilst protecting his homeland

Butterflies is very quiet almost as quiet as CouldBeCousin. Butterflies as you can tell from the face is a gentle little soul and easily startled.

Theok is shy and demure and easily upset by efforts to bring up anything of a sexual nature. Try it. It is fun. He is such a prude.

Soph is allergic to animal hair and such issues are a sore point for Soph

Odeon is the owner. He is not that bright and a soft touch here.

Schleed is the nice guy of the forum and the most sensitive by far.

Celtic Goddess and Earthbound Misfit are actually code names. They are, I understand, a terrorist splinter cell and are very close and secretive. I have no idea their true motives and naturally it scares shit out of me.

Oh there is also CouldbeCousin who is a real tearaway.She doesn't post much but when she does watch out. Nasty piece of work and in league with HykeasWell. Be wary of those two.

Sea Tart is what we like to refer to as a psychopathic radical Aryan, because that is what he is in fact. It is no surprise that the bad eggs or the forum - CBC, Hykeaswell and Queen Victoria are drawn to his horrible nature. Everyone else is scared of him....except Renaeden. He is I believe a high ranking Neo-Nazi.

Queen Victoria is pure evil

Renaeden? Well like a venus fly trap this lady will happily wait for her next victim. Then she devours slowly but unlike the fly trap she will laugh all the while.

Zengh is our resident health nut. He is a firm believer of thy body is a temple. He is a hard bastard.

Austra is a Swedish trumpet player. She has big lips and practices lip and breath control by sucking a golf ball through a garden hose.

Bodaccea is our most prestigious member. She can trace her Italian heritage back to Julius Caesar. She is a gentle and studious historian working for the National Library of Rome and any conversations about Roman and its incursions against the filthy degenerates that would defy Rome is strongly welcomed.

Eclair is a diminutive, easily frightened French lady and fairly new on I2. We are not sure she will last.

PMSElle? Elle is a mature voluptuous self assured matronly lady with the ability and confidence to deal with all people as equals and the confidence in herself to accept her own shortcomings. She is intelligent and can extrapolate what she has learned into practical everyday realities. She always backs what she says and people listen to her reasoned judgments

Eris. More prude in matters sexual than even poor Theok. Very quickly flustered by mention of sexual proliferation or bodily fluid exchanges

Professor Farnsworth?  I think beneath his friendly exterior could well be a latent psychopath

Rage is a well adjusted and yet sensitive you man. He is the boy that every Father wants to have his daughter bring home for a date. Gentle soul.

Have you met Pyraxis?

You will like her. I wrote a special poem for her.

"She is fun and always in good cheer

She will happily rip you from arsehole to ear"

Do you like it?

Midlife Aspie is an 18 year old German girl, and one of our latest members. She is very busy in providing good wholesome recipes that her grandmother used to make. We are getting a new idea of what culinary delights found in that country.

I guess you will get to know the rest.

Oh of course there is me. I am I admit VERY sensitive and easily hurt. l am the meet and greeter and will steer you well in this little forum to make your life as easy as possible.

Oh as far as calling out I would expect you may wish to find a reason to "callout" to Callaway, Odeon, PPK,  Schleed, and then Butterflies in that approximate order.

Now best be on my way..........   :angel:

[/quote]
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2011, 08:49:10 AM »
Welcome, etc.

A RL friend of mine , I showed her intensity a while back and so she decided to join  ;D
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2011, 09:20:48 AM »
Welcome, etc.

We shouldn't.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2011, 09:25:39 AM »
Welcome, etc.

A RL friend of mine , I showed her intensity a while back and so she decided to join  ;D

Whoops that came out kinda conceited , not saying you SHOULD care , just answering your question about who she is  :P
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2011, 09:25:50 AM »
 :welcome:
and
 :gotowp:
 >:D

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2011, 09:26:26 AM »
Hi 9shadowcat9.  

I think that Squiddy has a picture somewhere around here of the chastity belt he wants for Christmas so if you need it, just let me know, OK?

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2011, 09:27:17 AM »
Hi 9shadowcat9.  

I think that Squiddy has a picture somewhere around here of the chastity belt he wants for Christmas so if you need it, just let me know, OK?

:lol:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2011, 09:29:24 AM »
There is Callaway with that faulty memory of her's again. Try her out  :autism:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2011, 09:32:58 AM »
There is Callaway with that faulty memory of her's again. Try her out  :autism:

She is indeed a very forgetful person , poor soul.  :'(

Oh and some plane tickets to wherever Rage lives would be appreciated also  :zoinks:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2011, 11:11:23 AM »
and
 :gotowp:
 >:D

OMG, MLA's trying to steal the n00b for WP :P

Offline skyblue1