Educational

Author Topic: 5 terrible situations for the socially awkward man  (Read 1414 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: 5 terrible situations for the socially awkward man
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2011, 12:05:08 AM »
They can be just as awkward for women, excluding the urinal thing. Really, really need a haircut; maybe this weekend.

QFT, I cut my own hair, and I HATE public restrooms.  :laugh:

WTF is it with the baby thing though? Everytime I go somewhere someone sticks one of these in my lap. :laugh: 

Last occasion I had to go to I ended up with my son & his friend, a 4 month old and 2 toddlers that wandered over (after smelling fear I presume), all for about 2 hours. :zombiefuck: Don't get me wrong, I was fine with my son at this stage, but with anyone else's kids I am always in the borderline panic zone, I muddle through but all the while I'm looking for the exit door.

....and all these older women that keep asking me wouldn't I love to have another one?  I'm 44 for christ's sake, STFU already.

:lol:   at "smelling fear," I'm nervous around babies too. I've only ever held one in my life, and I was delighted to hand him back to his grandmother!
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2011, 12:23:20 AM »
They can be just as awkward for women, excluding the urinal thing. Really, really need a haircut; maybe this weekend.

WTF is it with the baby thing though? Everytime I go somewhere someone sticks one of these in my lap. :laugh: 

Last occasion I had to go to I ended up with my son & his friend, a 4 month old and 2 toddlers that wandered over (after smelling fear I presume), all for about 2 hours. :zombiefuck: Don't get me wrong, I was fine with my son at this stage, but with anyone else's kids I am always in the borderline panic zone, I muddle through but all the while I'm looking for the exit door.

....and all these older women that keep asking me wouldn't I love to have another one?  I'm 44 for christ's sake, STFU already.

:lol:   at "smelling fear," I'm nervous around babies too. I've only ever held one in my life, and I was delighted to hand him back to his grandmother!

I would have offered to let you hold mine, but she's gotten way too big for that now.

:laugh:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2011, 12:27:11 AM »

I would have offered to let you hold mine, but she's gotten way too big for that now.

:laugh:

Believe me, it's just as well. I do fine with animals, but little humans make me very uncomfortable!  :laugh:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

eris

« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2011, 12:28:17 AM »
I am afraid of babies, and anyone under 10

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2011, 04:22:19 AM »

I am afraid of babies, and anyone under 10 inches

fixed

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2011, 09:15:30 AM »
Finally was able to read this link.

Yep, massages, never got the concept, ever. I can give them, no problems, but I prefer a different kind of touch.

Also, that guy is right, with the sexual arousal thing.

I find head massages at the hair dresser a bit like that....I'd so like to go with the moment...I'm sure I've held back a few little moans over the years!