Author Topic: Narcissism  (Read 5332 times)

Hypnotica_Gaze

Re: Narcissism
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2006, 01:40:43 PM »
Because HG pointed out some unpleasant truths and wasnt a twofaced, lying, sly cunt oh and because Omegas pissed people sussed her and shes not as special as she thought, shes also not getting the attention or adoration she wants, and well Roberts pissed Omega doesnt want him and that everyone knows shes screwing someone else and they are taking him for a ride because they know he has a lame assed crush on her and wants to keep the blindfold on.

Some people cant handle honesty and would rather be fucked around and target everyone who tried to tell the truth and put things straight.

First its threatening to sue a site through bitterness, then its threatening to have kids taken away from their parents out of revenge and bitterness, now its lets try get back at HG for making things crystal that certain people were cunts/users/master manipulators, and certain people were being played out of bitterness and a lame attempt at revenge.

All very childish really "Kiss_my_AS"
sort of makes you go...........yawnnnnnnnnnn except from the little bits that make you laugh so hard due to the bullshit content and fantasy land quotes, that you nearly wet yourself.

Well if it isnt Roberts work, maybe he will begin to open his eyelids a tad and see people are shit-stirring, however i dont think it would bother him one bit, if Omega sanctioned it, because well, shes his sweetie and a total saint, didnt you know that. ;)

« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 01:42:35 PM by Hypnotica_Gaze »

thepeaguy

« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2006, 01:42:54 PM »
I've got a question: How can anyone here verify that Ascan is Omega's current partner, or is this just speculation?

Offline Jizz

• Constant Poster
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2006, 01:44:42 PM »
In response to the first post...

I'm under the impression that the first post was orchestrated by Omega, so please, show her that picture and tell her happiness comes in pill form and that she'd get it free if she's signing on.

Get a fucking life.....please.

Go to the nearest full length mirror and stare at yourself for a second, then say "I just wasted all that time on the internet trying to make someone that doesn't give two fucks cry".

I ask myself, who really has the problem here? Andriea or the pricks that hide behind screennames?

Grow up or fuck off.

PS - Before you say "you're just HGs slave" or some other cheap shite that first comes to your mind, I can assure you I'm not. Andriea was laughing and mentioned yet another shit thread about her and I told her, as usual, not to give it the time of day, I then asked her to link me (OOOOH SHE USES BRAIN TRICKERY SO I'LL COME HERE TO POP CAPS IN PEOPLES ASSES FOR HER! *yawn*)

Will you please just get over this petty crap that's making the little lump of dog shit inside your skull itch?

It's boring, so my advice to you is switch off your PC/laptop, listen to the fan slowing down and stopping, open up your window and just relaaaaax with a light beverage...I dunno...

« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 01:54:29 PM by Jizz »
Created by humans...powered by METAL!!!

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2006, 01:52:17 PM »
I've got a question: How can anyone here verify that Ascan is Omega's current partner, or is this just speculation?

I can prove that he at least used to be her partner, but that would require divulging PM's.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2006, 01:57:22 PM »
Well Pride, i myself dont know if he is her partner NOW (maybe he saw the light, or literally her in the light, i dont know), but well judging by the messages etc she sent a couple of her buddies, one which was passed to me, she WAS seeing him, screwing him blablabla, whilst still taking the piss out of Robert and stringing him along, then denied everything to him calling people liars, after saying she would tell Robert the truth about seeing Ascan herself. Personally i couldnt care less, i mean who cares really? but they do sound suited to each other eitherway though. ;D

Kenny that Hozac pic was a goody +1.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2006, 02:04:10 PM »
I am still wondering who is Saladman?
Guardian of the Empire

thepeaguy

« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2006, 02:04:53 PM »

I can prove that he at least used to be her partner, but that would require divulging PM's.

Have you ever shown these to RobertN? Maybe it will help him see some sense.

Then again, it may add fuel to this unnecessary fire.

Offline Jizz

• Constant Poster
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2006, 02:05:24 PM »
Say Saladmans name 5 times in a mirror and he will appear.

Haven't you watched the film?

Created by humans...powered by METAL!!!

thepeaguy

« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2006, 02:08:21 PM »
Say Saladmans name 5 times in a mirror and he will appear.

Haven't you watched the film?

*after duncvis said the name "SaladMan" in front of a mirror five times, he appears!*

Dunc: "Oh, shit... not Jamie Oliver!"

JO: "PUKKA!"

Yay, inside joke.

Chaos

« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2006, 02:16:33 PM »

RobertN has been doing this since the beginning of I2 and possibly before.  It's doubtful that anything could make him see sense.  Your second sentence is very true!

thepeaguy

« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2006, 02:21:39 PM »

RobertN has been doing this since the beginning of I2 and possibly before.  It's doubtful that anything could make him see sense.  Your second sentence is very true!

I truly hope that it wasn't Robert. If so, then I'll be deeply disappointed.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2006, 02:22:22 PM »
The saddest thing about it is that they must have gone through all of HG's posts.  I can just imagine Robert, Omega and Ascan holding secret meetings in aspietrash and calling it "The Skanky Cocksucker Project", then Omega and Ascan sending Robert off to look for 'evidence' while they spent their time shagging behind his back, while periodically saying "Good boy!  ;D You're so clever!   ;D ;D ;D  :-*"

peter, do you like being at 69 or can i give you another karma point.

Misunderstood.

Chaos

« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2006, 02:31:59 PM »
I go with the consensus that this was a "group" effort, not just RobertN.  There's not many people I know that could or would expend so much energy and time to pick out such "detail".

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2006, 02:34:26 PM »
The saddest thing about it is that they must have gone through all of HG's posts.  I can just imagine Robert, Omega and Ascan holding secret meetings in aspietrash and calling it "The Skanky Cocksucker Project", then Omega and Ascan sending Robert off to look for 'evidence' while they spent their time shagging behind his back, while periodically saying "Good boy!  ;D You're so clever!   ;D ;D ;D  :-*"

Please, go ahead.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2006, 02:36:59 PM »

Please, go ahead.

done.

as an added treat i also put you in the members choice awards.
Misunderstood.