Author Topic: Narcissism  (Read 5338 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Narcissism
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2006, 02:44:46 PM »
Thank you for making another thread for me, its so sweet of you to feed a supposed narcissist. :laugh:

:-*

This is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.

:evillaugh:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2006, 02:45:47 PM »
So, who is next?

sure HG is public enemy #1, but there are other evil doers out there.

i have my money on Peter being the next celebrity.

edit to add:

or is this a failed concept?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 02:47:46 PM by McJagger »
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2006, 02:47:34 PM »
So, who is next?

sure HG is public enemy #1, but there are other evil doers out there.

i have my money on Peter being the next celebrity.

I think I've been celebritised already.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2006, 02:51:16 PM »
So, who is next?

This had to be a group effort.

My guess is that the clique will psychobabble you next, McJagger.  

Although Peter is a good choice for them as well, you have more posts available for them to obsessively comb through and look for tiny shreds of "evidence" to support their "diagnosis".

thepeaguy

« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2006, 02:51:36 PM »
To the anonymous person in question who happens to be Robert:

I don't get it. After all the effort I have made to apologise to you and to unban you from here, you have the audacity to pull this shit off. I would've thought you would have moved on from this nonsense by now and focused more on your political agendas. Instead, you are carrying on this grudge like a broken record. Enough already.

To the anonymous person/group who is posing as Robert:

You don't like this place, Ascan/Omega/DivaD? Then why are you hanging around here? What is the point in making tiresome insults towards the person whom you don't know very well? And leave Robert alone, you manipulative fucktards. I'm hoping that he has moved on from this, unlike you lot with your notions of conceit towards HG.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 03:08:02 PM by Pride »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2006, 02:54:31 PM »
So, who is next?

This had to be a group effort.

My guess is that the clique will psychobabble you next, McJagger.  

Although Peter is a good choice for them as well, you have more posts available for them to obsessively comb through and look for tiny shreds of "evidence" to support their "diagnosis".
moi?
Nah!

i am too innocent.  i hate the spotlight.

Misunderstood.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2006, 03:00:08 PM »
Nah Mcj they will stick to me for a while, after all im way too hard to resist. :-* (come on remember im meant to be a narcissist) ;)

Also yes Peter had his turn, so did the site itself, Dunc, PI and the kids, its only fair i get a shot!! :laugh:

Evil doer, thats me, its also printed just above my ass. :green:

Omegas just pissed things backfired on her, and Robert supports her due to his crush and feeling contempt for being told the truth, and if Ascan is envolved maybe hes really that desperate and hoping for another freebie if he supports her. Its pathetic, but well i have a holiday at the moment, and the entertainment is welcomed, when im home, inbetween what i get up to.

<waves to the guests/my hidden audience> ;)

Mcjagger look at it this way, you may hate the spotlight but atleast you will be giving them something to do, to fill their meaningless little lives with.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2006, 03:04:06 PM »
Since your a narcissist, may i say, "You are fucking beautiful."
Misunderstood.

Chaos

« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2006, 03:16:55 PM »
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :o, now you've done it!  We're doomed!

*Powerful tremors rock the planet, the mountains split releasing their fiery contents to engulf the hapless humans below.  The seas roar over the countryside leaving their victims without even the relief of screaming.

From the chaos and destruction, soaking up all the narcissistic energies, HG strides  forth to become...............

"SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED"

All who bow before her are offered the mercy of a quick death.  The rest are denied even this.......**

hhmmm, all of a sudden I feel like eating a salad, with blue cheese dressing and croutons!

« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 03:21:36 PM by Chaos »

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2006, 03:25:44 PM »
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :o, now you've done it!  We're doomed!

*Powerful tremors rock the planet, the mountains split releasing their fiery contents to engulf the hapless humans below.  The seas roar over the countryside leaving their victims without even the relief of screaming.

From the chaos and destruction, soaking up all the narcissistic energies, HG strides  forth to become...............

"SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED"

All who bow before her are offered the mercy of a quick death.  The rest are denied even this.......**

hhmmm, all of a sudden I feel like eating a salad, with blue cheese dressing and croutons!

:LMAO:

Whenever you become a member, Chaos, I am giving you karma for this.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2006, 03:43:55 PM »
 :-[ Shh Mcjagger, oh damn thats right im meant to say, yes tell me something i dont know or contain yourself i know im beautiful, see i totally suck at this narcissist thing :laugh: Its ok Chaos, no need to worry about devastating consequences, im not on my period yet. ;) Oh yeah and hurry up become a member, im with Callaway, you need karma.

Actually Mcjagger its ironic that only back in june RobertN was posting "sex pest" comments on my ask thread such as.... http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=500.105 and there are plenty of other comments scattered elsewhere im sure. I wonder why he didnt include some of his own original comments regarding me, he really does have a short memory. ;)

I was going to say, my lady-love, your arm must have grown long indeed if you think you can reach me from there!!! Then again, my dick is so big now from permanent erection and ejeculation over your beautiful body that it does stretch from here to Glasgow, so you could chop the end off if you want to

OK, here's a situation:
You wake up one morning and you find me in bed with you! We are both naked. What do you do?

I know!! Thats why I love you!! My sexy angel-bitch!!

:wanker: :laugh:

Poor Lambkins, maybe Omega also thought i wanted to steal her attention/puppet (even though she didnt want him either) i should have put her mind at ease at the time and told her not to be jealous unlike her i didnt/dont need constant attention/compliments and i could/can also do my own bidding without using puppets/human sheilds and the like. I was so inconsiderate not to, but Omega i did spurn Roberts advances, you dont need to be jealous anymore. ;)

This Narcissist games fun, can we keep playing? :evillaugh: ;)

Ach im a bitch, i was honest, i led to a sussing of Omega and the putting the cards on the table for Robert who didnt want to believe he was a chump. Get over it, this may be the internet, but its also the real world kiddies and honesty is a virtue afterall.  :P

richard

« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2006, 03:48:55 PM »
the author of this thread can lightly spank my ass for this dramatic thread, my god i might even let them put the rubber on for me.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 07:32:03 PM by richard »

Offline Jizz

• Constant Poster
« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2006, 04:04:57 PM »
Just read some of that link you left, Andriea...

I was going to say, my lady-love, your arm must have grown long indeed if you think you can reach me from there!!!

Then again, my dick is so big now from permanent erection and ejeculation over your beautiful body that it does stretch from here to Glasgow, so you could chop the end off if you want to. Wink Kiss

THAT is fucking disgusting, joke or not.

What a sad bastard.
Created by humans...powered by METAL!!!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2006, 05:12:09 PM »
My guess is that Dunc is next...
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

duncvis

« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2006, 05:13:42 PM »
That should be entertaining, based on previous poorly-executed character assassination attempts. :moon: