Educational

Author Topic: Narcissism  (Read 5315 times)

duncvis

Re: Narcissism
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2006, 12:29:55 PM »
This thread puts the 'lame' in 'flame'.  :green: wonder how long it took them to compile all those quotes for it? Thanks for the entertainment anyway, 'SaladMan'...  :squit:

Chaos

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2006, 12:36:00 PM »
lol feel free to project your insecurities onto me. I think i will stick to professional opinions not some desperate bitter loser. :laugh:

Im not the one whos a fantasist/dillusional headcase or so bitter that someone doesnt want to be with me and that everyone else knows the truth that he resorts to last ditch attempts for revenge (rather pathetically lame attempts too) ;D. Btw any closer to gaining shemales affection? nah didnt think so. Oh and do say hi for me since im aware shes behind this on some level, i felt a tiny bit of pity for her, (not just due to her apparent flaws and her obvious negatives) but when her true colours were exposed, she must have been so gutted she couldnt wrap everyone round her finger anymore besides you and well when the excuses trying to get sympathy etc didnt work she must have been devastated (given her obvious issues, funny you call me a narcissist when most people felt she was one and only went in a huff when she realised she wasnt the sex goddess she wanted to come across as, but then again most people are smarter than you at deciphering the hidden messages etc). There there its ok, dont cry, im sure we can get you a good therapist, but i think you will need to take the meds. :angel:

Btw youd make a shit psychiatrist, mind you thats very obvious given your poor judgement skills especially when it comes to trying to work people out, picking friends, associates etc. :green:

My Photobucket? whats wrong you miffed you never got a peek, i tell you what i will post some pics just for you and your not so genuine as you think friend. I dont imagine youve got much to do, well unless youve went back to trying to threaten people with having their kids taken away from them again.

Word of advice sweetie,  :-* your really wasting your time with me, because as much as im not the way you think, boy do i love watching you and your buddies make arses of yourself and trying to disguise your insecurities, flaws, inadequaces, and instead trying to project them onto others, who arent pathetic sly tossers. ;D

Thank you for making another thread for me, its so sweet of you to feed a supposed narcissist. :laugh:

Pride he/she cant uncover anything about my personality, Robert hasnt corresponded with me, hes just talking out of his arse for his "sweetie" again, and even if i did chat with him to let him try analyse me, well we both know hed get it wrong still, after all he choose to befriend the biggest sly buggers out, who use him, and take the piss behind his back, whilst shagging eachother and laughing at his crush.

Its all good though, not exactly the opinion of someone who is an accurate or good judge of character, and like something Pyraxis once said, all publicity is good publicity, bad or otherwise, however i think you should try the publicity thing for Omega, she is desperately needing and wanting the attention more than me. :-*

Quoted as one of the finest examples of withering, biting truthful retorts I have ever seen! :headbang: :vulcan: :clap:

+karma when I get onboard!

thepeaguy

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2006, 12:46:46 PM »
Oh, I can't wait! Chaos is coming aboard! Hooray!

End of sarcasm.

Chaos

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2006, 01:01:52 PM »
Thank you!

<end sarcasm> :P

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2006, 01:08:05 PM »
I can't believe someone was pathetic enough to take the time to put that together.  :laugh:

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2006, 01:09:13 PM »
Guess we need another visit from pest control- seems the ascanians are still hanging around  :wanker:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2006, 01:10:57 PM »
The saddest thing about it is that they must have gone through all of HG's posts.  I can just imagine Robert, Omega and Ascan holding secret meetings in aspietrash and calling it "The Skanky Cocksucker Project", then Omega and Ascan sending Robert off to look for 'evidence' while they spent their time shagging behind his back, while periodically saying "Good boy!  ;D You're so clever!   ;D ;D ;D  :-*"
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2006, 01:12:34 PM »
We should thank them really for all time and effort they put in- they've given us some amusement on a slow posting day.

thepeaguy

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2006, 01:12:58 PM »
The saddest thing about it is that they must have gone through all of HG's posts.  I can just imagine Robert, Omega and Ascan holding secret meetings in aspietrash and calling it "The Skanky Cocksucker Project", then Omega and Ascan sending Robert off to look for 'evidence' while they spent their time shagging behind his back, while periodically saying "Good boy!  ;D You're so clever!   ;D ;D ;D  :-*"

Funniest post ever.

+1

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2006, 01:19:25 PM »
+1 Peter, The sad thing is Peter, thats probably true, however i doubt theyd need to literally send him off, all it would take is a little hinting or guiding from Omega and hes a sucker/so naive hed go do it of his own accord with them laughing and smirking behind his back going i told you so he he he and without the need for them actually asking him to do it etc, they know how to play him, especially her.

However good luck to them, its all a little bit of extra publicity and amusement/entertainment. Indeed Purposeful.
Its so adorable to think i take up so much of their thoughts and spare time, i should start up my own fan club and let them be joint presidents.  :laugh:

Purposeful, i didnt realise pest control, cleaned up shit. ;)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 01:21:07 PM by Hypnotica_Gaze »

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2006, 01:21:45 PM »

Purposeful, i didnt realise pest control, cleaned up shit. ;)

I was thinking more like cockroaches, but you're right shit is probably a better comparison- explains the smell hanging around here too.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2006, 01:23:33 PM »
Yeah that aroma of shit coupled with desperation. :green:

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2006, 01:25:40 PM »
Yeah that aroma of shit coupled with desperation. :green:

With more than a hint of self pity and righteous indignation.

Offline Kiss_my_AS

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2006, 01:28:56 PM »
Wow, apparently there was quite a feud going on in the previous months. Would anyone like to tell me (and all other nosey people) in short what happened and why Hypnotica Gaze is a specific target?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2006, 01:34:13 PM »
My best guess is it is one or more of RobertN's so-called friends who knew he had just been unbanned and decided to use him as the fall guy.  The sad thing is, he still thinks that they are his friends.

You're right it doesn't look like his work and the timing is just too convenient to be a co-incidence.  What great friends  ::)