Author Topic: Couldbecousin will answer all, without fear or favor.  (Read 27520 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: Couldbecousin will answer all, without fear or favor.
« Reply #120 on: April 15, 2011, 05:10:12 PM »
Do you leave you computer logged on here when you are out? You always seem to be on

I turn it off when I go to work but I don't log out every time.  Do I still appear to be on even during daytime working hours?   :orly:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #121 on: April 15, 2011, 05:11:03 PM »
Hi, CBC. Not sure if this has been asked before, but here goes:

How often do you get angry in life?

That's a great question, especially since on here I am the Jolly Weeble!  In real life I get cranky when people are rude to me or intruding into my work space,
and sometimes I get really furious!  A co-worker once told me I VIBRATE when I'm angry!  I tend to grind my teeth very hard at those times and actually
broke an eyetooth two years ago, which was expensive to fix ($854 out of pocket, better not do THAT again!).  But when angry I still tend to sulk or cry or
slam things or vent to third parties...I haven't yet mastered the art of confrontation.  :chin:
Protons vibrate too.  :vibe: Protons have a net positive charge. Do you have a net positive charge?

I don't know how to test that on my own.  How would I go about finding out?   :orly:

People forget.

P7PSP

« Reply #122 on: April 15, 2011, 05:12:09 PM »

That's a great question, especially since on here I am the Jolly Weeble!  In real life I get cranky when people are rude to me or intruding into my work space,
and sometimes I get really furious!  A co-worker once told me I VIBRATE when I'm angry!  I tend to grind my teeth very hard at those times and actually
broke an eyetooth two years ago, which was expensive to fix ($854 out of pocket, better not do THAT again!).  But when angry I still tend to sulk or cry or
slam things or vent to third parties...I haven't yet mastered the art of confrontation.  :chin:
Protons vibrate too.  :vibe: Protons have a net positive charge. Do you have a net positive charge?

I don't know how to test that on my own.  How would I go about finding out?   :orly:
Take a SWAG.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #123 on: April 15, 2011, 05:12:46 PM »
Do you leave you computer logged on here when you are out? You always seem to be on

I turn it off when I go to work but I don't log out every time.  Do I still appear to be on even during daytime working hours?   :orly:

I think you do for awhile some days
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #124 on: April 15, 2011, 05:21:26 PM »

I think you do for awhile some days

Hmmm, maybe I should log off occasionally then, but whenever I'm home I'll still be on here.  :thumbup:

People forget.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #125 on: April 15, 2011, 05:22:47 PM »

Take a SWAG.

Swag is that free stuff they give out at awards shows, right, the goody bags with designer stuff in them?  Sounds great!   :cheer:

People forget.

P7PSP

« Reply #126 on: April 15, 2011, 05:26:54 PM »

Take a SWAG.

Swag is that free stuff they give out at awards shows, right, the goody bags with designer stuff in them?  Sounds great!   :cheer:
WRONG MISSY!  :police: Scientific Wild Ass Guess.  :hahaha:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #127 on: April 15, 2011, 05:30:24 PM »

Take a SWAG.

OK, smarty, but since I was a poor science student and you know all about electricity, how about giving a girl some help?  :zoinks:

People forget.

P7PSP

« Reply #128 on: April 15, 2011, 05:36:25 PM »

Take a SWAG.

OK, smarty, but since I was a poor science student and you know all about electricity, how about giving a girl some help?  :zoinks:
Sorry cbc, it is your question, you answer it.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #129 on: April 15, 2011, 05:40:20 PM »

Take a SWAG.

OK then, I have Googled and pondered, and since I have rid myself of some negativity lately,
I would say I am left having a net positive charge, yes!    :raining:

People forget.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #130 on: April 15, 2011, 07:28:53 PM »

Take a SWAG.

OK then, I have Googled and pondered, and since I have rid myself of some negativity lately,
I would say I am left having a net positive charge, yes!    :raining:

In that case, you need to absorb some electrons to balance yourself. To do so, take a metal fork and jam it into a wall outlet. Use one in each hand for double flow!  :2thumbsup:

Don't actually do this.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #131 on: April 15, 2011, 07:32:09 PM »
    I'm suing Semicolon for hating on my positivity.  :zoinks:

People forget.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #132 on: April 15, 2011, 07:35:09 PM »
    I'm suing Semicolon for hating on my positivity.  :zoinks:

:smarty:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #133 on: April 15, 2011, 08:11:54 PM »

Do you find yourself irresistibly attracted to negativity?  How do you feel about Pentagram?

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #134 on: April 15, 2011, 08:16:00 PM »

Do you find yourself irresistibly attracted to negativity?  How do you feel about Pentagram?

At times, yes, I do dwell on the negative.  It's a tendency I fight.  I think Pentagram could make contributions here,
if he could find the patience to engage with other posters in a low-key way instead of bidding for attention with tasteless posts.

People forget.