Author Topic: Couldbecousin will answer all, without fear or favor.  (Read 27001 times)

Osensitive1

Re: Couldbecousin will answer all, without fear or favor.
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2011, 05:08:55 PM »
Yes, how you doing today, Cousin?

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2011, 05:09:18 PM »
apologies to the OP and CBC for the disruption

Tis OK, the one predictable thing about threads on I2 is that they get redirected.  :thumbup:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2011, 05:49:11 PM »
if you call being pissed at you "butthurt" than whatever. But whatever you do dont say anything bad about the American Prison system :evillaugh:

The American people did not want to fight in either one of your fucking wars. 2 False flag operations ( Lusitania,and Pearl Harbor) were foisted on the american people to piss us off enough to fight. Do not downplay the deaths of our military.

If you do.....Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Pissed, maybe. But looks more like epic butthurt to me :LOL:
go pick your daily fight with someone else.....perhaps on a thread of your own. Or just get drunk and suck the neighborhood dogs dick, like usual

OK, epic butthurt it is :laugh:

I'm sure the American Military feels great comfort knowing that an aspie, military nut, consiracy theorist whackjob with a brother locked up in military jail is willing to defend it so staunchly on an internet forum. I'm sure your medal of honour will be in the post as we speak :laugh:

Or just get drunk and suck the neighborhood dogs dick, like usual

Put-downs can be great, or in some cases not so great. If it sounds like something Pentagram would say, then it tends to be the latter.
Roflmao. If you remove that 2x4 from your ass your butt wont hurt any more.

You started that shit, fuck wad. I actually tried to have an adult exchange with you . Even injecting a little humor to show I had no hard feelings about our earlier (wut, 6 weeks ago) conversation. ( my brother has never been in jail much less prison)

Instead of acting like an adult you decided to escalate the matter. Its all on you. You can act like an adult or not your choice. I dont care.

As to my family, which I havent been a part of for 47 years.

Dad served 1945 -1973. To someone like you who is ignorant. That is WWII, Korea, and 3 tours of duty in Vietnam. Retired Command Sgt. Maj.

My older sister was Navy 1966-1972

I was Army, Vietnam 1968-1969, medical discharge

My brother graduated with honors West Point 1970. Served with pride, retired after service in the first Gulf war

My youngest sister, Army, retired as a Major also after the first Gulf war.

So I will leave you to get your last word in here. If you wish to bitch some more I would suggest you call your mommy, she might actually give a shit.

I did see ya over at AFF today perusing my posts and profile. I am guessing that was me you were sending a PM to. By the way. How did that go ?

Your move.
 Or not

Why on earth would I PM you? I noticed an old PM from you to me on AFF. I haven't PMd anybody on AFF. I've only made one post, I think.

Fair enough about your brother. I misread.

I have an excuse for acting like a child, I'm a 21 year old aspie. You must be around 60, and yet you are happy to post comments towards a 21 year old aspie such as "Fuck you and the horse you rode in on,"and "You started that shit, fuck wad."

If you make a comment such as "Fuck you and the horse you rode in on" to somebody that has never provoked you, or even said a bad word to you, and don't even have the decency to apologize after you've calmed down, then obviously that person is going to think that you are a world class knob jockey, and start shit with you at any opportunity, even if it is, wut, 6 weeks later.

You say that you served in the uber-epic fail that was Vietnam, and that you were given a medical discharge. PTSD? It might explain your apparant anger issues. If so, then congratulations. I suppose you're doing pretty well to be using a computer, and not fighting the rest of the bums under the freeway for a soggy cardboard box.

Sorry for the delay in reply.

1. You cant insult a nation of 300 million, without at least one of us assholes taking offence

2. Other than these 2 threads, we as I2 members, have always been at least polite to each other with no problems

3.  Medical discharge was for combat fatigue. and a physical disability that became very apparent in the field. Which should have kept me from being drafted in the first place. I did my duty while I was there.

4. While it is true that I only have Microsofts A+ certification, I had a business of 7 years repairing others computers. I sold the business and now only take care of my current 6 PC`s and 4 laptops.

5. Since I currently own, outright, my current residence I will never be homeless.

6. Yep I am 60 years old. As such I would more than likely, be the type that would treat you as an individual, instead of some cute young thing.

Nuff said.

1. I didn't insult America, or it's military. I disagreed with it's policies. (If I did say stuff that was genuinely insulting to America, then it was a joke)  Semicolon disagreed with my views, but yet did not feel the need to tell me fuck off. So did Parts, he also felt no need to tell me to fuck off. I liked these people before we discussed Americas role in WW2 and I still like them every bit as much.

2. Until the first incident, I thought you were an OK guy. As soon as you spoke to me like that, I had a problem with you. I have no idea why you would speak to someone in that manner, simply for holding a different point of view.

6. It's OK treating me as an individual, but that counts for nothing if you verbally attack me for nothing. I had certainly never insulted you, or said a bad word to you.

Believe it or not, I'm not a bad person. I don't go around fighting everyone on this site. With only 1 or 2 exceptions I have been very nice to everyone on this site, unless provoked.
Sadly, I find "Fuck you and the horse you rode in on" to be a more than enough to provoke me.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2011, 06:21:28 PM »
if you call being pissed at you "butthurt" than whatever. But whatever you do dont say anything bad about the American Prison system :evillaugh:

The American people did not want to fight in either one of your fucking wars. 2 False flag operations ( Lusitania,and Pearl Harbor) were foisted on the american people to piss us off enough to fight. Do not downplay the deaths of our military.

If you do.....Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Pissed, maybe. But looks more like epic butthurt to me :LOL:
go pick your daily fight with someone else.....perhaps on a thread of your own. Or just get drunk and suck the neighborhood dogs dick, like usual

OK, epic butthurt it is :laugh:

I'm sure the American Military feels great comfort knowing that an aspie, military nut, consiracy theorist whackjob with a brother locked up in military jail is willing to defend it so staunchly on an internet forum. I'm sure your medal of honour will be in the post as we speak :laugh:

Or just get drunk and suck the neighborhood dogs dick, like usual

Put-downs can be great, or in some cases not so great. If it sounds like something Pentagram would say, then it tends to be the latter.
Roflmao. If you remove that 2x4 from your ass your butt wont hurt any more.

You started that shit, fuck wad. I actually tried to have an adult exchange with you . Even injecting a little humor to show I had no hard feelings about our earlier (wut, 6 weeks ago) conversation. ( my brother has never been in jail much less prison)

Instead of acting like an adult you decided to escalate the matter. Its all on you. You can act like an adult or not your choice. I dont care.

As to my family, which I havent been a part of for 47 years.

Dad served 1945 -1973. To someone like you who is ignorant. That is WWII, Korea, and 3 tours of duty in Vietnam. Retired Command Sgt. Maj.

My older sister was Navy 1966-1972

I was Army, Vietnam 1968-1969, medical discharge

My brother graduated with honors West Point 1970. Served with pride, retired after service in the first Gulf war

My youngest sister, Army, retired as a Major also after the first Gulf war.

So I will leave you to get your last word in here. If you wish to bitch some more I would suggest you call your mommy, she might actually give a shit.

I did see ya over at AFF today perusing my posts and profile. I am guessing that was me you were sending a PM to. By the way. How did that go ?

Your move.
 Or not

Why on earth would I PM you? I noticed an old PM from you to me on AFF. I haven't PMd anybody on AFF. I've only made one post, I think.

Fair enough about your brother. I misread.

I have an excuse for acting like a child, I'm a 21 year old aspie. You must be around 60, and yet you are happy to post comments towards a 21 year old aspie such as "Fuck you and the horse you rode in on,"and "You started that shit, fuck wad."

If you make a comment such as "Fuck you and the horse you rode in on" to somebody that has never provoked you, or even said a bad word to you, and don't even have the decency to apologize after you've calmed down, then obviously that person is going to think that you are a world class knob jockey, and start shit with you at any opportunity, even if it is, wut, 6 weeks later.

You say that you served in the uber-epic fail that was Vietnam, and that you were given a medical discharge. PTSD? It might explain your apparant anger issues. If so, then congratulations. I suppose you're doing pretty well to be using a computer, and not fighting the rest of the bums under the freeway for a soggy cardboard box.

Sorry for the delay in reply.

1. You cant insult a nation of 300 million, without at least one of us assholes taking offence

2. Other than these 2 threads, we as I2 members, have always been at least polite to each other with no problems

3.  Medical discharge was for combat fatigue. and a physical disability that became very apparent in the field. Which should have kept me from being drafted in the first place. I did my duty while I was there.

4. While it is true that I only have Microsofts A+ certification, I had a business of 7 years repairing others computers. I sold the business and now only take care of my current 6 PC`s and 4 laptops.

5. Since I currently own, outright, my current residence I will never be homeless.

6. Yep I am 60 years old. As such I would more than likely, be the type that would treat you as an individual, instead of some cute young thing.

Nuff said.

1. I didn't insult America, or it's military. I disagreed with it's policies. (If I did say stuff that was genuinely insulting to America, then it was a joke)  Semicolon disagreed with my views, but yet did not feel the need to tell me fuck off. So did Parts, he also felt no need to tell me to fuck off. I liked these people before we discussed Americas role in WW2 and I still like them every bit as much.

2. Until the first incident, I thought you were an OK guy. As soon as you spoke to me like that, I had a problem with you. I have no idea why you would speak to someone in that manner, simply for holding a different point of view.

6. It's OK treating me as an individual, but that counts for nothing if you verbally attack me for nothing. I had certainly never insulted you, or said a bad word to you.

Believe it or not, I'm not a bad person. I don't go around fighting everyone on this site. With only 1 or 2 exceptions I have been very nice to everyone on this site, unless provoked.
Sadly, I find "Fuck you and the horse you rode in on" to be a more than enough to provoke me.

other american members can feel anyway they wish. I only respond for me.

Google fuck you and the horse you rode in on

You have every right to your opinion, as I have every right to mine

I dont care if you think I am OK or not, it just doesnt matter

No apologies from me on this matter are warranted or forthcoming. I dont want any from you. You can drop this matter anytime you wish. Or not.

Dont dish stuff out ( not only to me, but to the others you have picked on also) if you cant take what you get back.

Don't care if you apologize. Of course, it might have given me a bit of respect for you.

Of course we have the right to our opinions. It is bad form to tell someone to fuck off because you disagree with their opinion though.

I don't think that you're OK. I thought you were OK. Somebody who is incapable of respecting my opinion is not OK in my eyes.

Who do I pick on? I'm not asking you to tell me who I've argued with. I'm asking you to tell me who I pick on from this site. Apart from Lightfire, and perhaps Meadow I don't think there's anybody. Lightfire is a sex-pest, and I thought Meadow was a sockpuppet. I will need an answer for this question.

P7PSP

« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2011, 07:48:53 PM »
There is a Main Event Callout section. In that section is a thread where you two can continue your pissing contest. It is here http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,17085.0.html. Posting there will allow cbc to have her thread back.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2011, 07:50:58 PM »
There is a Main Event Callout section. In that section is a thread where you two can continue your pissing contest. It is here http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,17085.0.html. Posting there will allow cbc to have her thread back.

This isn't CBC's thread; it's your thread. It's presumptuous of you to start a thread for CBC, then, as it runs its course, attempt to police it by starting a callout thread over an argument that (I believe) has been mostly settled.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Osensitive1

« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2011, 07:54:26 PM »
Yes, maybe Cousin doesn't even want some nosey old question thread. Did you ask her first?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: April 01, 2011, 07:55:22 PM »

This isn't CBC's thread; it's your thread. It's presumptuous of you to start a thread for CBC, then, as it runs its course, attempt to police it by starting a callout thread over an argument that (I believe) has been mostly settled.

Yes, but it allows him to ride to the rescue of the damsel in distress :eyebrows:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2011, 07:56:03 PM »
I appreciate this thread, even if there is not much curiosity left about me.  :laugh:

People forget.

Osensitive1

« Reply #69 on: April 01, 2011, 07:57:14 PM »
I appreciate this thread, even if there is not much curiosity left about me.  :laugh:
Fair enough then.

P7PSP

« Reply #70 on: April 01, 2011, 07:58:44 PM »

It is cbc's ask away thread even though I am the OP, just as my thread is my thread even though Scrap started it. If you look this site over you will find other places where two members have started arguing in a thread and had someone else start a callout thread for them. If Butterflies or skyblue1 think I am presumptuous they can do a callout over it, for that matter so can you.

Yes, maybe Cousin doesn't even want some nosey old question thread. Did you ask her first?
No, I did not. I am a bad person.  :'(

Osensitive1

« Reply #71 on: April 01, 2011, 08:00:29 PM »
No, I did not. I am a bad person.  :'(
:P

Celticgoddess

« Reply #72 on: April 01, 2011, 08:01:07 PM »
(Would you all shut up so I can post my damn response? Take #4) :P

My word. A bunch of us have threads like this that were started by other people. No need to get your knickers in a knot over that one.

The only thing I find shocking at the moment was that I had no idea skyblue was 60. :laugh:

Carrying on.....my lovely CBC  :-*

1. What did you want to be when you grew up?
2. If you could take a vacation anywhere, where would you go?
3. Do you have any pets?

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #73 on: April 01, 2011, 08:06:31 PM »
(Would you all shut up so I can post my damn response? Take #4) :P

My word. A bunch of us have threads like this that were started by other people. No need to get your knickers in a knot over that one.

The only thing I find shocking at the moment was that I had no idea skyblue was 60. :laugh:

Carrying on.....my lovely CBC  :-*

1. What did you want to be when you grew up?
2. If you could take a vacation anywhere, where would you go?
3. Do you have any pets?

*waves to CG*   :snowman:

1. Gosh, I went through so many career plans as a child, I can hardly remember them all. I suppose I thought I might be a writer or an artist.
In a way I've fulfilled those dreams by being a postwhore who has creative fun with smileys!   :2thumbsup:

2. If I could take a vacation anywhere in the world, I'd go directly to Ripon, England,
in the hope of tracing the English branch of my mother's family and seeing some medieval ruins!  :viking:

3.I have no pets now, though I had two sweet guinea pigs back in the 90s. Currently I am a "nanny"
for a pack of shelties whose "parents" leave them in my care when they go away on vacation.  :heart:

People forget.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #74 on: April 02, 2011, 01:05:01 AM »
cbc did you have any posters on your wall when you were a child?  what were they of?

also

if you had a time machine what era would you go back to?
blah blah blah