Educational

Author Topic: Post a random truth about yourself thread.  (Read 29860 times)

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Post a random truth about yourself thread.
« Reply #720 on: January 03, 2007, 01:53:10 AM »
I Luuuuv picking inside my ears with some sharp object.  You know that look that cats give when you scratch them in just the right place?  I know that feeling.  It is a good feeling.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #721 on: January 03, 2007, 04:50:47 AM »
I don't pick my ears but I'm always stratching the inside of them with something, they itch so much they drive me insane.  I prefer to use a match stick for the job, watching out for splinters of course.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #722 on: January 03, 2007, 05:09:43 AM »
I am not wearing any boxers right now, because I ran out.  Its time to do some laundry at my dad's house. 
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #723 on: January 03, 2007, 05:59:27 AM »
I am not wearing any boxers right now, because I ran out.  Its time to do some laundry at my dad's house. 

Will you cover your privates while getting over to your Dad's place?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #724 on: January 03, 2007, 06:49:30 AM »
I am sure Jessica would love to take me.  I will ll drop you off at the mental hospital, where you were, after that.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 06:56:35 AM by AllDayGlowRandy »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Graelwyn

« Reply #725 on: January 03, 2007, 09:42:26 AM »
When I had a basin in my bedroom as a teen, I used to sit on it and pee in it as I was too lazy to go to the bathroom nextdoor and didn't like leaving my room much  :-[

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #726 on: January 03, 2007, 09:53:56 AM »
Putting something too far in my left ear makes me cough.  A doctor once told me "it shouldn't do that."  It does anyway.  The right ear conforms to expectations more readily.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #727 on: January 03, 2007, 12:27:06 PM »
When I had a basin in my bedroom as a teen, I used to sit on it and pee in it as I was too lazy to go to the bathroom nextdoor and didn't like leaving my room much  :-[
i live in a house full of women.  i am too lazy to put the toilet seat up, then down again.  i pee in the sink as well.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #728 on: January 03, 2007, 01:28:03 PM »

I'm feeling very sad. Bummer!

For one thing it's January and I always feel sad during this time of year, but NOW it's warm, we haven't had but a few days of winterlike conditions all season, but I know it's coming and many of my valued plants are killing themselves, by trying to bloom at the wrong time of year. I have twenty seven buddleia, five hydrangea, seventeen flowering trees and thousands of spring flowering bulbs in my yard. Many other things, too, but those are the ones that are confused and fragile in the instance of sudden freeze. I've been out a lot this morning trying to assess their chances and it doesn't look good with so much winter yet to come, surely it will come and it will leave destruction behind, because the plants are supposed to be dormant during the depth of winter's freeze.

The trees will survive, but not spring's uplifting display of color, the buddleia roots will survive, but not the massive upper growth I've cultivated over the years and trained into huge specimens, hydrangea will also lose its upper growth, along with this year's blooms, but the flowering bulbs are history. Some of the not-yet-flowering, juvenile bulbs, which naturally split-off from the parent bulbs, will live on to bloom again some day, but the spectacle of beauty which marks spring's arrival and the end of winter's unhappy despondency will not happen for me, this year.

When winter comes it will bring bring death to much my work. I feel myself stagnating in hopelessness. "Bummer" just doesn't say enough.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Litigious

« Reply #729 on: January 03, 2007, 01:51:22 PM »
That's really sad. The weather is as fucked up here. Today it was 0C/32F but still no snow. When it finally comes, both plants and animals will get a shock so to speak... :(

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #730 on: January 03, 2007, 02:53:57 PM »
It's 8C here, and it's been pissing with rain since early November.  Usually by now, we'd have had plenty of hard fosts, cold, sunny days, and the ground would be frozen solid, but we've been completely ice free in Glasgow so far, and I don't think the temperature has gotten below 0C at any point.  Last winter, also, the only snow we got was one night in March.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #731 on: January 04, 2007, 05:17:03 AM »
Putting something too far in my left ear makes me cough.  A doctor once told me "it shouldn't do that."  It does anyway.  The right ear conforms to expectations more readily.
That happens with both my ears, but the coughing is worth it to stop the insane itching.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #732 on: January 04, 2007, 05:44:48 AM »
That happens with both my ears, but the coughing is worth it to stop the insane itching.

I'm going to ditto PI, word for word.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Litigious

« Reply #733 on: January 04, 2007, 06:07:06 AM »
I have a really strange thing in my right ear. It itches sometimes when I have drunk some alcohol or smoked a cigar. It often feels like it came from beneath a tooth with a root canal in my lower jaw and then went all the way through the jaw to my ear. The root canal looks perfect on X-rays though, and as far as I can remember I had that akward problem even before I got the root canal; it "itches" from the lower jaw to the ear.  ???

Graelwyn

« Reply #734 on: January 04, 2007, 09:33:52 AM »
I was anorexic for over 10 years and almost died of it 4 times.