Author Topic: Post a random truth about yourself thread.  (Read 29722 times)

Scrapheap

Re: Post a random truth about yourself thread.
« Reply #1125 on: May 22, 2007, 12:03:19 AM »
Is that how you operate your mousepad ??

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1126 on: May 22, 2007, 12:05:15 AM »
No. But I had a rat stuck in my ass once.

Scrapheap

« Reply #1127 on: May 22, 2007, 12:07:11 AM »
Not as bad as getting your nipple bit off by a beaver!!  :o

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1128 on: May 22, 2007, 12:07:58 AM »
Never tried that.

Had my foot molested be
skunks and squirrels though.

Scrapheap

« Reply #1129 on: May 22, 2007, 12:09:53 AM »
Did you marry the sqirrel ??

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1130 on: May 22, 2007, 12:12:07 AM »
No. I'm not into foot fetishists.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1131 on: May 22, 2007, 11:09:23 PM »
My beak can hold more than my belly can.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #1132 on: May 28, 2007, 09:16:31 PM »
I have this hissing laugh kind of like Dastardly when I have done something particularly evil. I share this laugh with several of my family members on my mother's side. I think it's because most of us had breathing troubles when we were little. The laugh came out several times today when my dad mysteriously discovered how to use the DVR. He rewinds scenes from movies at least 4 times per scene that he enjoys, and it drives my mom insane. It's been a good day. Back to back episodes of my dad's favorites came on today including Seinfeld(the Soup Nazi episode) and a couple good episodes of Reno 911 and Southpark. I think my mom is about ready to strangle my dad, and me. For some reason she suspects I'm the one who showed my dad how to use the remote. Just because he my dad barely knows how to use the dvd let alone the dvr remote, I appear guilty. Stupid hissing laugh.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #1133 on: May 28, 2007, 09:23:51 PM »
i believe that it is both prudent and moral to rip off major corporations whenever possible.
Misunderstood.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1134 on: May 28, 2007, 09:28:04 PM »
i believe that it is both prudent and moral to rip off major corporations whenever possible.

How do you feel about doing so to the government?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #1135 on: May 28, 2007, 09:29:58 PM »

i believe that whenever possible a person has a duty to take a bite out of the machine.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1136 on: May 29, 2007, 04:06:55 AM »

I stayed for the very end of the race, wet ass and all. I actually had a rain parka, but it was raining "up" where I was at times, because of the direction of the wind and the construction of the grandstands at the track.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

duncvis

« Reply #1137 on: May 29, 2007, 04:20:56 AM »

I stayed for the very end of the race, wet ass and all. I actually had a rain parka, but it was raining "up" where I was at times, because of the direction of the wind and the construction of the grandstands at the track.

was it worth it?

i believe that whenever possible a person has a duty to take a bite out of the machine.

Amen.

I'm more concerned about the likelihood of nicking my bollockbag shaving it before my 'snip' than actually going for the damn thing.  :-\

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1138 on: May 29, 2007, 06:07:39 AM »

was it worth it?

Oh, Hell, yeah!

It's the best race, most years and I've been rained on before (I literally hate being rained on from a sensory overload standpoint), but the race itself seems to ground me and keep me OK, even with getting a wet ass. It's a great time and it's MY ME TIME, once a year. I ditch my responsibilities and just have fun.

The party at a friend's house, near the track, always starts Friday afternoon and goes until he fires his "cannon" Monday afternoon, to tell everyone to get the hell off his property. He has a sort of toy (starter pistol style) cannon whch will shake the ground when he loads it up with one of his black powder charges. His house is only one and one tenth mile from the track, with almost an acre of backyard. He invites racing fans to park their campers on his grass and bring their own booze. He supplies the food and what a feast. He is from Louisiana and every year he Fed-Exes about a thousand dollars worth of fresh seafood to the party. He always gets crayfish, shrimp, 'gator tail and fresh oysters and various other wonders from the gulf. This year he had a thirty pound filet of swordfish, too. So, once the race is over, the party is still going strong. I have special spot in the back for my tent, away from some of the other twenty to forty people who show up, usually with unannounced friends in-tow.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 06:18:38 AM by Brickyard Dawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1139 on: May 29, 2007, 06:14:50 AM »
Random truth...my hair is in a ponytail right now.