Educational

Author Topic: Post a random truth about yourself thread.  (Read 29842 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Post a random truth about yourself thread.
« Reply #855 on: January 22, 2007, 12:35:17 AM »
yeah it is. it's why i like watching tv, i don't have to be a person at all then. :)
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #856 on: January 22, 2007, 06:27:05 AM »
yeah it is. it's why i like watching tv, i don't have to be a person at all then. :)

I find that too, plus watching TV helps me not to think too much.  Trouble then is when I go to bed the thoughts I've been supressing won't leave me alone so I can go to sleep.

ozymandias

« Reply #857 on: January 22, 2007, 07:22:06 AM »
yeah i'm kinda obsessing about the spiritual stuff too at the moment, helps pass the time if nothing more. :laugh:

i've made more bloopers than i wish to remember, but every mistake gets you closer to finding that balance, just gotta keep trying. it is sometimes really frustrating though. :)

i keep trying to define myself somehow because i've always felt like something of an observer and entity instead of being a person.

QFT +  Witnessed

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #858 on: January 22, 2007, 08:11:06 AM »
thanks Ozy. you mean you've witnessed other entities? :P

PI, yeah, i think too much too, TV is great for reducing that. they say it stupifies, maybe so but hey they say also that ignorance is bliss. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #859 on: January 22, 2007, 08:16:22 AM »
I'm not necessarily after the ignorance but a quiet mind occasionally would be bliss  :laugh:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #860 on: January 22, 2007, 08:25:37 AM »
yeah so my pun was a bit fawlty, sue me. :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #861 on: January 22, 2007, 08:26:40 AM »
yeah so my pun was a bit fawlty, sue me. :P

Don't take anything I say to heart, after all I am a whackjob  :laugh:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #862 on: January 22, 2007, 08:27:34 AM »
oh right. :laugh:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #863 on: January 22, 2007, 08:36:55 AM »

I might enjoy a whackjob, right now.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #864 on: January 22, 2007, 08:42:07 AM »

I might enjoy a whackjob, right now.

Is there any truth in the idea that if you sit on your hand till it goes numb and then jerk off it feels like someone else is doing it for you?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #865 on: January 22, 2007, 08:50:35 AM »

I have not tried that, but I doubt it would work quite that way.  :laugh:
Actually, I have a very numb everything, right now and I doubt I could respond properly. This sucks. If I tried to whack myself, now, I would cause more pain than pleasure. I don't have a sense of how much pressure I am using, no matter what I do.
  ::)
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #866 on: January 22, 2007, 08:53:00 AM »
Maybe you just need someone to give you a 'hand' then?  :eyebrows:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #867 on: January 22, 2007, 08:58:04 AM »
a wacky hand job :eyebrows:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

ozymandias

« Reply #868 on: January 22, 2007, 10:18:37 AM »
thanks Ozy. you mean you've witnessed other entities? :P

PI, yeah, i think too much too, TV is great for reducing that. they say it stupifies, maybe so but hey they say also that ignorance is bliss. :P

Yep and I'v felt like an "entity" as well! :P

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #869 on: January 22, 2007, 09:17:30 PM »
it's good to know i'm not alone in my entitiness :green:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar