Author Topic: Post a random truth about yourself thread.  (Read 29416 times)

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
Re: Post a random truth about yourself thread.
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2006, 04:47:29 PM »
i wasn't aware of physical racial differences until i was eleven years old.

i just thought of skin colour the same way that (white) people's skin and hair colour varies from person to person (black people and white / blonde people being at opposite ends of the spectrum). i saw other physical characteristics the same as the way that some people are short, tall, fat, thin etc. even then, i didn't realise that people consider asian people to be racially "different" to white people until i was in my late teens.  :-[ sometimes i wish i could go back to when i was ignorant of other people's irrational prejudices.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2006, 04:53:23 PM »
i'm part black.
down there.
Misunderstood.

Postperson

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2006, 05:17:44 PM »
could be gangrene

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2006, 10:42:49 PM »
as a matter of fact  8)
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2006, 03:54:03 PM »
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2006, 12:55:48 AM »
i'm part black.
down there.

dear me, mcj - that's a bit of an over-used racial stereotype, isn't it?  don't tell me - you're good at dancing, as well?   ::)

Offline Beowulf

• Frequent Poster
    • Click Here
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2006, 05:36:46 AM »
i'm part black.
down there.

dear me, mcj - that's a bit of an over-used racial stereotype, isn't it?? don't tell me - you're good at dancing, as well?? ?::)

Maybe it is an over-used stereotype, but ... what the hell!

From Wikipedia - Penis Size

In one study, J. Philippe Rushton, a highly controversial Canadian psychologist, pointed out that: "Penis size also varies moderately across populations, being largest among African populations, smaller among European populations, and smallest among East Asian populations,..."

According to Family Health International, "The World Health Organization bases its specifications for condom width on consumer preference and penis size, citing three studies. Taken together, the studies show significant variations in penis size within all population groups, but also indicate that men of African descent on average have a slightly wider and longer penis size, Caucasian men have a medium size, and Asian men a slightly narrower and shorter size."

"Someday a real rain will come ..."

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2006, 11:32:33 PM »
In one study, J. Philippe Rushton, a highly controversial Canadian psychologist, pointed out that: "Penis size also varies moderately across populations, being largest among African populations, smaller among European populations, and smallest among East Asian populations,..."

so, basically, the size of a penis correlates to the size of the person that it's attached to. jesus, and they actually had to conduct research to find that out?!!

random truth: the first time that i smoked pot was with my father.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2006, 06:26:42 AM »
Random truth:  Omega's karma suits her right now.

(69)
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2006, 08:19:22 AM »
I look like a mummy right now because of all the bandaids on my arm from failed attempts to withdraw my blood.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

duncvis

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2006, 09:46:33 AM »
I once drew dickheads and lipstick on all my sister's boy band pin up posters for a laugh. I laughed. My mate laughed. My sister didn't laugh. I had to pay her.  :angel:

It was worth it... and I still find it hilarious now... best fiver I ever spent  ;D

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2006, 07:28:13 PM »
Random truth:? Omega's karma suits her right now.

(69)

random truth: i have never done a "69."  :o

I once drew dickheads and lipstick on all my sister's boy band pin up posters for a laugh. I laughed. My mate laughed. My sister didn't laugh. I had to pay her. :angel:

It was worth it... and I still find it hilarious now... best fiver I ever spent ;D

hahaha! i wish i'd done that to my sister's Bros posters!  8)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2006, 07:39:27 PM »

random truth: i have never done a "69."  :o

random truth:  I have.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2006, 09:02:15 PM »
random truth
i was born in 69, during the same period of time that the men where on their way to the moon.  i was in emergency surgery a few days after my birth (the moment the men put foot on the moon) to have my small intestine repaired.
i had several blockages and couldn't pass my waste.  according to one account, they literally had it completely out on a table cutting out the blocked portions and sewing the good portions back together.
the surgery at that time and being just a few days old was likely 80% chance that i wouldn't live.

i had the same surgery last april, but at that time it was a 99% survival rate.
Misunderstood.

Offline nirrti

• Aspie Elite
  • Fresh Meat
  • Southern Hell
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2006, 07:59:22 PM »
When I was five years old, I took my grandmother's goldfish out the tank because I wondered why they needed to stay in water.  I found out real fast......and got my butt whupped for it.
Lord, if life's problems are supposed to be lessons, please put me in remedial class.