Author Topic: my weird obsession  (Read 1368 times)

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
my weird obsession
« on: March 24, 2011, 03:30:21 PM »
recently i have found my self having this weird obsession about my karma rating... i dont know why and i dont know how it started but i want to keep my karma/post ration above 1:10 dont ask me why because i dont fucking know.

but... is this weird? or do you guys obsess about karma too?

:evilplus: for weird obsessions on the internet? XD lol... or maybe you want to  :happyminus: me for being such a freak?

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

eris

Re: my weird obsession
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 03:33:36 PM »
I have obsessions about number too. I dont like patterns where there should not be. It really bothers me sometimes.

P7PSP

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 03:36:44 PM »
This is not anymore weird than other stuff you post Zippo.  :hahaha: But you are cool, Beatlegirl did good bringing you here.  :thumbup:

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 03:39:06 PM »
beatle girl is very nice and a very good person. i am taking some time away from her right now because she was a bit of a bitch but ill go back to see her... after all we still have a fort to build and i cant die without building that fort!

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 03:43:34 PM »
FREAK :laugh:

:plus:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

P7PSP

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 03:47:26 PM »
beatle girl is very nice and a very good person. i am taking some time away from her right now because she was a bit of a bitch but ill go back to see her... after all we still have a fort to build and i cant die without building that fort!
Okay. I wasn't trying to pick a scab with that post.

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2011, 04:18:14 PM »
Okay. I wasn't trying to pick a scab with that post.

i know its fine... she has the nickname beatlebitch for a reason im sure :P we get along great but we do have are differences like any sort of friendship... the thought just came to my mind and i put it down in text. no clue why once again... im rather impulsive XD

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

TheoK

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2011, 05:15:41 PM »
I prefer even numbers before odd ones, and I'm specially in favour of 6 and numbers that contain that number or are multiples of six, especially 16, 26, 36, 46, 60, 66, 160, 600 and 6000.  8)

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2011, 06:17:52 PM »
Zippo,  what a clever, manipulating little so and so you are!!   :thumbup: like the way you worded your last sentence
:plus: for weird obsessions on the internet? XD lol... or maybe you want to  :minusevil:  me for being such a freak?
very very clever as it makes the reader think they either have to plus or minus you.  you know no one is gonna minus you because your
post is very inoffensive  lol 
thats a good way to get more karma!!

anyway i  :plus: you anyway, not for wierd obsessions but for being 'smart'

GO TO THE TOP OF THE CLASS :green:
blah blah blah

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2011, 06:35:45 PM »
Zippo,  what a clever, manipulating little so and so you are!!   :thumbup: like the way you worded your last sentence
:plus: for weird obsessions on the internet? XD lol... or maybe you want to  :minusevil:  me for being such a freak?
very very clever as it makes the reader think they either have to plus or minus you.  you know no one is gonna minus you because your
post is very inoffensive  lol  

anyway i  :plus: you anyway, not for wierd obsessions but for being 'smart'

AHH I HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT!

yes i am a smart little bugger...
i was originally just going to ask if it was rather weird of me to have said obsession... and then decided i should milk it for what i can get... xD

the original intent was pure of heart... then like so many things it got corrupted... like aniken skywalker/darth vader
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 06:37:16 PM by Zippo »

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2011, 08:22:52 PM »
Zippo,  what a clever, manipulating little so and so you are!!   :thumbup: like the way you worded your last sentence
:plus: for weird obsessions on the internet? XD lol... or maybe you want to  :minusevil:  me for being such a freak?
very very clever as it makes the reader think they either have to plus or minus you.  you know no one is gonna minus you because your
post is very inoffensive  lol  

anyway i  :plus: you anyway, not for wierd obsessions but for being 'smart'

AHH I HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT!

yes i am a smart little bugger...
i was originally just going to ask if it was rather weird of me to have said obsession... and then decided i should milk it for what i can get... xD

the original intent was pure of heart... then like so many things it got corrupted... like aniken skywalker/darth vader

you are clever and corrupt with wierd obsessions  -  YOU WILL GO FAR!! :2thumbsup:

actually in the big scheme of things your karma isn't too corrupt.  I have found that with the karma thing the more you give the more you get.  Now if you look closely you will see i have  :plus: you again,  and if you were to do same to me i might do same to you and so on and so on  lol  - now that's corrupting karma :zoinks:
blah blah blah

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2011, 08:36:54 PM »
I like 4 digit number patterns.  :zoinks:

1313, 2323, 3232, 6060, 1212....6777, 2777, 2333, 5888, you get the picture.  :laugh:

Osensitive1

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2011, 08:40:13 PM »
It seems any time I ever notice my time logged in at the top, it has a 1 as the hour or minute, like right now.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2011, 09:52:58 PM »
I normally count my numbers in intervals that based off the power of 2, then using iteration for anything that isn't a number represented by the power of 2.

For example, the usual power of two:
1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096, 8192, 16384, 32768 etc.

To get lets say 73, I pick the biggest number that's closest in range to it: 64.
I then iterate until I get 73 by using progressively smaller numbers, for example:
- 1st iteration: 64
- 2nd iteration: 64+8 = 72 (as 16 and 32 obviously don't fit, I can only use numbers that are 8 or smaller in order to fit)
- 3rd iteration: 72 + 1 = 73

I find it much easier that way than simply counting it in linear intervals, ie. 1, 2, 3, 4 or multiples like 4, 8, 12, 16. However this does not apply to certain things like counting money, as regular intervals are easier to use. That said, I still iterate by the power of 2 when guessing how much there is and then comparing it to the actual amount to see how far off I was.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 09:54:46 PM by Schleed »

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2011, 10:10:16 PM »
I normally count my numbers in intervals that based off the power of 2, then using iteration for anything that isn't a number represented by the power of 2.

For example, the usual power of two:
1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096, 8192, 16384, 32768 etc.

To get lets say 73, I pick the biggest number that's closest in range to it: 64.
I then iterate until I get 73 by using progressively smaller numbers, for example:
- 1st iteration: 64
- 2nd iteration: 64+8 = 72 (as 16 and 32 obviously don't fit, I can only use numbers that are 8 or smaller in order to fit)
- 3rd iteration: 72 + 1 = 73

I find it much easier that way than simply counting it in linear intervals, ie. 1, 2, 3, 4 or multiples like 4, 8, 12, 16. However this does not apply to certain things like counting money, as regular intervals are easier to use. That said, I still iterate by the power of 2 when guessing how much there is and then comparing it to the actual amount to see how far off I was.

quite the interesting system you have there schleed. im not the most amazing at math so even that would take me ages...

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.