Educational

Poll

Is Lightfire300 / Praetor a:

Bitch
Pussy
Creepy pervert
Little girl
All 4

Author Topic: Lightfire300 / Praetor  (Read 7527 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: Lightfire300 / Praetor
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2011, 08:46:39 PM »
.....who is he?   i seen the lightfire name but don't recall where?

He posts here occasionally as Lightfire300. I haven't seen him say anything controversial here though. I think he was online earlier today.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?action=profile;u=892

He wouldn't in public.  I scanned through his posts here (he has even fewer posts than I do so didn't take very long) and all he does is bitch about WP. 

He seems to only make an appearance when a WP topic is started. This might be a good opportunity to confront him about all the Emlion crap he's doing too. IF he appears ::)

Emlion, Friskeygirl, any female who admits publicly that she has been sexually abused becomes his :wanker: material.  He's a sick fuck and wants to call me out for making it harder for him.  As I said before, here I am.  :M

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2011, 08:58:16 PM »
He bugged me slightly on WP. Seems like a tit.

I forgot to mention that I'm very vulnerable and easy to upset. My daddy done bad stuff to me. I think I'd make a very good target.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2011, 10:30:29 PM »

I forgot to mention that I'm very vulnerable and easy to upset. My daddy done bad stuff to me. I think I'd make a very good target.

I would gladly pay to sit on the sidelines and watch that  :2thumbsup:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2011, 04:09:43 AM »
Were I not banned I would be inclined to do the same. I think he and I exchanged a few words and he disappeared from the thread involved.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

midlifeaspie

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2011, 09:23:42 AM »
Still waiting Praetor.  While I have been waiting you have generated a small gathering of individuals at WP who want to back you up since I am "invading your privacy".  Please feel free to bring them both with you  :viking:

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2011, 10:52:26 AM »
Please post links for those of us who don't frequent WP.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2011, 12:06:19 PM »

I simply asked if you were the same butterflies from this site when I saw you on WP. I am not interested in you.

Yup, then you said

Quote from: Khan
I take it as a yes ... I thought you guys at I2 hated Alex and wrong planet ... there is something more going on here.

I don't know Alex, and have no issue with the guy. Seems a bit like you were grassing on me, and trying to get me into trouble. Not very cool.

Then you decided to grass on Soph.

And Volodja is a sockpuppet for Sopho?

Once again, not very cool.

I know that what you said to me is not a big deal, but it's hardly going to make me give you the benefit of the doubt when you are accused of harrasing girls who have been sexually abused.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2011, 12:14:23 PM »

I simply asked if you were the same butterflies from this site when I saw you on WP. I am not interested in you.

Yup, then you said

I take it as a yes ... I thought you guys at I2 hated Alex and wrong planet ... there is something more going on here.

I don't know Alex, and have no issue with the guy. Seems a bit like you were grassing on me, and trying to get me into trouble. Not very cool.

I know that what you said to me is not a big deal, but it's hardly going to make me give you the benefit of the doubt when you are accused of harrasing girls who have been sexually abused.

But he said that he trolled Emlion before he realized that she had been sexually abused and apologized after she said that she had been raped.

Of course, I don't know what the trolling consisted of but I think that it's good that he apologized when he realized that he had actually hurt her.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2011, 12:17:54 PM »
I trolled her afterwards claiming she made up her rape story, but I have been talking to her since then all week - even today.

Why would you do that if you thought that it really happened?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2011, 12:21:22 PM »

Yup, then you said

But he said that he trolled Emlion before he realized that she had been sexually abused and apologized after she said that she had been raped.

Of course, I don't know what the trolling consisted of but I think that it's good that he apologized when he realized that he had actually hurt her.

I sent you a lengthy apology. I am so sorry for the trouble I've caused to you and wrongplanet.

Quote from: Emlion
it's bollocks, you did this already and THEN did it again, with worse things.
leave. me. alone. it's not rocket science.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2011, 12:35:34 PM »
OMG butterflies in case you haven't been reading I did call her out on her rape stories afterwards based on contents of her PMs with me.

Sounds a bit creepy to me. If you don't believe her, then why not just ignore her? Why call her out over something that might be true?

Yup, then you said

Don't really care if you give me the benefit of the doubt or not. Why are you even telling me this? Yeah, assuming any of those girls stories are actually true - which I doubt.

I'm telling you because you claimed that "I simply asked if you were the same butterflies from this site when I saw you on WP." I was pointing out that this was not true. You appeared to be trying to get me in trouble.  If you were just curious about me, then you could easily have come to this site and asked me anything you wanted. I politely refused to answer your question on WP. Why continue pressing for answers?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2011, 12:38:54 PM »
Aren't you the guy who keeps making all those accounts aimed at emlion though? The ones she keeps reporting in the moderator attention thread?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2011, 12:46:34 PM »
OMG butterflies in case you haven't been reading I did call her out on her rape stories afterwards based on contents of her PMs with me.

Sounds a bit creepy to me. If you don't believe her, then why not just ignore her? Why call her out over something that might be true?

Yup, then you said

Don't really care if you give me the benefit of the doubt or not. Why are you even telling me this? Yeah, assuming any of those girls stories are actually true - which I doubt.

I'm telling you because you claimed that "I simply asked if you were the same butterflies from this site when I saw you on WP." I was pointing out that this was not true. You appeared to be trying to get me in trouble.  If you were just curious about me, then you could easily have come to this site and asked me anything you wanted. I politely refused to answer your question on WP. Why continue pressing for answers?

Why not call her out? She clearly is Bullshitting.

I could have PMed you and I didn't want to get you into trouble. I figured the mods already knew who you were; I know they knew who Volodja was already and it was kind of obvious it was you. I wanted to know because I don't like iamnotahomo either, but wanted to make sure you were the same person and not someone using the same name.

I would have been happy to answer any questions, but on this site.

Aren't you the guy who keeps making all those accounts aimed at emlion though? The ones she keeps reporting in the moderator attention thread?

Yes I am and now I am just doing that too piss her off; but especially annoy midlife. it is kind of fun.

Yes I am and now I am just doing that too piss her off; but especially annoy midlife. it is kind of fun.

And now you and Emlion are friends again?

I trolled her afterwards claiming she made up her rape story, but I have been talking to her since then all week - even today

If someone accused me of lying about something like rape, I would never be able to speak civilly to them again.

Something smells of bullshit here.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2011, 12:55:22 PM »

Yup, then you said

Why not call her out? She clearly is Bullshitting.

I could have PMed you and I didn't want to get you into trouble. I figured the mods already knew who you were; I know they knew who Volodja was already and it was kind of obvious it was you. I wanted to know because I don't like iamnotahomo either, but wanted to make sure you were the same person and not someone using the same name.

I would have been happy to answer any questions, but on this site.

And now you and Emlion are friends again?

I trolled her afterwards claiming she made up her rape story, but I have been talking to her since then all week - even today

If someone accused me of lying about something like rape, I would never be able to speak civilly to them again.

Something smells of bullshit here.

I am partially bullshitting. I wouldn't exactly say we are friends, but I am working on building her trust again. I talked to her for a week using one account but then she reported me finally after a week of us exchanging PMs. I want to work on rebuilding her trust. I don't really care anymore whether she made up her rape story or not. Its interesting though that in PM she tells me even Stefan doesn't believe she was raped and thinks that she was cheating with chris but tells a different story on the boards.

So, you're trolling her and accusing her of lying about rape, while trying to build a friendship with her with a different account?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2011, 12:56:26 PM »
why do you want to build her trust again?