Author Topic: You better not ask me shit!!!  (Read 18061 times)

Scrapheap

Re: You better not ask me shit!!!
« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2006, 09:20:01 AM »
do they make a chocolate beer?

Yeah, they make one you can get at your local BevMo.  Young's Luxury Double Chocolate Stout. It has a purple label.

Scrapheap

« Reply #61 on: December 09, 2006, 09:22:50 AM »
Hall of Fame is a great idea, but it should belong to the people. A small fee and freedom with cameras should be the norm. It's really just one more thing resulting from the BS practices the music industry pushes on people. I haven't been yet, just online, but someday I plan to, even though 'I object' to everything they stand for. It is loaded with stuff I want to see.

You gotta love a crash course. I've taken many for sound and acoustics, but rarely a two day one. The JBL school is a semester crammed into two weeks and Yamaha was a whole career crammed into four one-week sessions at different times of the year. I like the cram course idea. They seem to go at my speed. The beauty of the Yamaha school is that I got paid to go to Japan for the final edition.  :laugh:

I sounds like you got some really hi-tech welding experience. :thumbup: :thumbup:

They need you at the Hall of fame DirtDawg, their sound system sucks!!

Scrapheap

« Reply #62 on: December 09, 2006, 09:24:25 AM »
In Germany they drink beer with fresh raspberries in it, called a "Berliner"

Ich bin ein Berliner!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Litigious

« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2006, 10:20:42 AM »
In Germany they drink beer with fresh raspberries in it, called a "Berliner"

Ich bin ein Berliner!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Hehe, JFK. There are also doughnuts with raspberry jam called Berliners.  ;)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2006, 03:36:27 PM »

They need you at the Hall of fame DirtDawg, their sound system sucks!!

Lowest possible bid ... I'm sure. I'm also sure that the setup was sloughed through, probably even the engineering. Just getting a system, even a junk system, setup properly would make it acceptable to most ears. There is no excuse for sucky sound at the R&R Hall of Fame. I'm appalled, but not surprised.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2006, 09:17:12 AM »
Is it true that your parents are also chickenshit conformists?  :P

thepeaguy

« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2006, 09:27:18 AM »
To follow up Mel's question: Why DO you want to conform to bird shit?

Scrapheap

« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2006, 09:16:53 PM »
Is it true that your parents are also chickenshit conformists?  :P

None whatsoever!  :-*

Scrapheap

« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2006, 09:20:38 PM »

Because bird shit has unique and powerfull Chi. It has no form and yet everyone recognises it's form. Everyone sees it on the ground, yet no one sees it coming. If one learns the Tao of bird shit, one also learns the Tao of enlightenment.

thepeaguy

« Reply #69 on: December 15, 2006, 11:57:20 AM »

Because bird shit has unique and powerfull Chi. It has no form and yet everyone recognises it's form. Everyone sees it on the ground, yet no one sees it coming. If one learns the Tao of bird shit, one also learns the Tao of enlightenment.

Biggest load of bird shit I have ever read.

Scrapheap

« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2006, 11:59:26 PM »

Biggest load of bird shit I have ever read.

I guess you haven't read any books by Michael Moore.

Litigious

« Reply #71 on: December 16, 2006, 10:47:53 AM »
Many cowards in Europe believe in any shit Michael Moore writes about America. It's a disgrace.

Scrapheap

« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2006, 02:55:48 PM »
Many cowards in Europe believe in any shit Michael Moore writes about America. It's a disgrace.

A lot of Americans believe his shit too. It IS a disgrace. It just goes to show how little people think. Most of what was in Farenheight 9/11 has been de-bunked, but people who want to believe in that propoganda don't care.

thepeaguy

« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2006, 01:31:06 PM »

A lot of Americans believe his shit too. It IS a disgrace. It just goes to show how little people think. Most of what was in Farenheight 9/11 has been de-bunked, but people who want to believe in that propoganda don't care.

People probably believe in his garbage because he is somewhat of a pacifist, while you as an ex-marine man was slaving away for greedy politicians who wouldn't send their children to the front lines even if you asked them.

Thanks for keeping us safe, dear soldier, with your *ahem* methods...

« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 01:37:45 PM by Dark Gaia »

Scrapheap

« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2006, 11:41:36 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I see you read my flame attack on manillatwist.

Just for the record though, you're only a faggot if you're on the receiving end. After all, It IS better to give ,than receive!!!  :eyebrows:

:bananas: :diddle: :flasher: :moon: :LMAO: