Author Topic: You better not ask me shit!!!  (Read 18037 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: You better not ask me shit!!!
« Reply #405 on: May 08, 2013, 07:19:41 PM »
You are a legend in your own mind
Misunderstood.

Scrapheap

« Reply #406 on: May 08, 2013, 11:51:24 PM »

and that's all that matters

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #407 on: May 09, 2013, 06:17:59 AM »

i see we are both typing with our penises.
Misunderstood.

Scrapheap

« Reply #408 on: May 09, 2013, 06:20:12 AM »

:green:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #409 on: May 09, 2013, 01:32:59 PM »
 Scrapheap, what was your first gay experience like? Did you moan girlishly as your ass cherry was popped?
:gopher:

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #410 on: May 09, 2013, 01:34:57 PM »
You would know Gary, you were his first!

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #411 on: May 09, 2013, 01:36:23 PM »

Don't be silly, I prefer them much younger.
:gopher:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #412 on: May 09, 2013, 05:38:29 PM »

Don't be silly, I prefer them much younger.
they all look the same from the back.
Misunderstood.

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • This chicken is Insured.
« Reply #413 on: May 09, 2013, 05:55:41 PM »

Once upon a time there was a man and a woman who had long wished for a child but had never received one.

Finally, however, the woman came to be with child.

Through the small rear window of these people's house they could see into a fairy's garden that was filled with flowers and herbs of all kinds.

No one dared enter this garden.

One day the woman was standing at this window, and she saw the most beautiful rapunzel in a bed.

She longed for some, but not knowing how to get any, she became miserably ill.

Her husband was frightened, and asked her why she was doing so poorly.

"Oh, if I do not get some rapunzel from the garden behind our house, I shall surely die," she said.

The man, who loved her dearly, decided to get her some, whatever the cost.

One evening he climbed over the high wall, hastily dug up a handful of rapunzel, and took it to his wife.

She immediately made a salad from it, which she devoured greedily.

It tasted so very good to her that by the next day her desire for more had grown threefold.

The man saw that there would be no peace, so once again he climbed into the garden.

To his horror, the fairy was standing there.

She scolded him fiercely for daring to enter and steal from her garden.

He excused himself as best he could with his wife's pregnancy, and how it would be dangerous to deny her anything.

Finally the fairy spoke, "I will accept your excuse and even allow you to take as much rapunzel as you want, if you will give me the child that your wife is now carrying."

In his fear the man agreed to everything.

When the woman gave birth, the fairy appeared, named the little girl Rapunzel, and took her away.

This Rapunzel became the most beautiful child under the sun, but when she was twelve years old, the fairy locked her in a high tower that had neither a door nor a stairway, but only a tiny little window at the very top.

When the fairy wanted to enter, she stood below and called out:

Rapunzel, Rapunzel!
    Let down your hair to me.

Rapunzel had splendid hair, as fine as spun gold.

When the fairy called out, she untied it, wound it around a window hook, let it fall twenty yards to the ground, and the fairy climbed up it.

One day a young prince came through the forest where the tower stood.

He saw the beautiful Rapunzel standing at her window, heard her sing with her sweet voice, and fell in love with her.

Because there was no door in the tower and no ladder was tall enough to reach her, he fell into despair.

He came to the forest every day, until once he saw the fairy, who said:

Rapunzel, Rapunzel!
    Let down your hair.

Then he knew which ladder would get him into the tower.

He remembered the words that he would have to speak, and the next day, as soon as it was dark, he went to the tower and called upward:

Rapunzel, Rapunzel!
    Let down your hair!

She let her hair fall. He tied himself to it and was pulled up.

At first Rapunzel was frightened, but soon she came to like the young king so well that she arranged for him to come every day and be pulled up. Thus they lived in joy and pleasure for a long time.

The fairy did not discover what was happening until one day Rapunzel said to her, "Frau Gothel, tell me why it is that my clothes are all too tight. They no longer fit me."

"You godless child," said the fairy. "What am I hearing from you?" She immediately saw how she had been deceived and was terribly angry.

She took Rapunzel's beautiful hair, wrapped it a few times around her left hand, grasped a pair of scissors with her right hand, and snip snip, cut it off.

Then she sent Rapunzel into a wilderness where she suffered greatly and where, after a time, she gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl.

On the evening of the same day that she sent Rapunzel away, the fairy tied the cut-off hair to the hook at the top of the tower, and when the prince called out:

Rapunzel, Rapunzel!
    Let down your hair!

she let down the hair.

The prince was startled to find the fairy instead of his beloved Rapunzel.

"Do you know what, evil one?" cried the angry fairy. "You have lost Rapunzel forever."

The prince, in his despair, threw himself from the tower.

He escaped with his life, but he lost his eyesight in the fall.

Sorrowfully he wandered about in the forest weeping and, eating nothing but grass and roots.

Some years later he happened into the wilderness where Rapunzel lived miserably with her children.

He thought that her voice was familiar.

She recognized him instantly as well and threw her arms around his neck.

Two of her tears fell into his eyes, and they became clear once again, and he could see as well as before.

Can't you guys even just imagine it?

Forget practicality, or your experience....can you just....imagine?

It's there. It always was.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #414 on: May 09, 2013, 06:09:54 PM »
I can't hear you!
Misunderstood.

Scrapheap

« Reply #415 on: May 10, 2013, 12:06:49 PM »
I think SG1008 has a hair fettish.  :eyelash:

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #416 on: June 26, 2013, 12:10:41 AM »

LMAO!

Ha, that was just a random version of rapunzel that I had read recently from my book on the complete collection of brothers grimm. Randomly decided to post it.

Offline AspieMomma

• Red Headed Stepchild of the Aspie Elite.
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #417 on: June 26, 2013, 09:32:42 AM »

LMAO!

Ha, that was just a random version of rapunzel that I had read recently from my book on the complete collection of brothers grimm. Randomly decided to post it.

You totally do, SG.  It is adorable.  You have some pretty awesome hair yourself, so naturally you are fascinated by awesome hair in others. 

My friend in college had the coolest extensions.  She had them braided into her natural hair so that it started out black and then transitioned to hot pink.  My description does not do it justice.  Probably the best hair ever. 

My kids have awesome hair.  Oldest has brown hair with juuuust a hint of red - about every 20th hair is gingery.  It curls in the humidity in the most adorable way.  Middle has straight, slick blonde hair that he insists on keeping long.  He is a bit vain about it, but it is lovely and soft.  Youngest has thick, course, black hair that grows in large curls.  It is adorable long, but I have to keep it a bit short or his cochlear implant processor won't stay on.  It is really thick! He coloring and his hair reminds me of Heathcliff from Wuthering Heights. 

I guess I have a hair thing, too.

Anyway...a question for scrapheap: 

Shit?

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #418 on: June 26, 2013, 04:54:43 PM »

LMAO!

You totally do, SG.  It is adorable.  You have some pretty awesome hair yourself, so naturally you are fascinated by awesome hair in others. 

My friend in college had the coolest extensions.  She had them braided into her natural hair so that it started out black and then transitioned to hot pink.  My description does not do it justice.  Probably the best hair ever. 

My kids have awesome hair.  Oldest has brown hair with juuuust a hint of red - about every 20th hair is gingery.  It curls in the humidity in the most adorable way.  Middle has straight, slick blonde hair that he insists on keeping long.  He is a bit vain about it, but it is lovely and soft.  Youngest has thick, course, black hair that grows in large curls.  It is adorable long, but I have to keep it a bit short or his cochlear implant processor won't stay on.  It is really thick! He coloring and his hair reminds me of Heathcliff from Wuthering Heights. 

I guess I have a hair thing, too.

Anyway...a question for scrapheap: 

Shit?

I think scrapheap abandoned ship...he may not reply.

Ok, to share about hair: my own hair is very soft, and I'd say every 100th hair is completely straight. When I was younger I could see a bit of red in the sun, but it doesn't do that any more. It is super fluffy, and I have random strands of silver hairs now.

My little brother has a mini afro like mine, but his curls are tighter and thicker so his hair doesn't blow in the wind as much and fluff out. His hair is very black, and cool. My elder brother's hair is kind of like mine, perhaps even a bit straighter, so he cuts it short because it gets crazy if he lets it grow long.

I find traits interesting in general: anything from hair to eye shape, to the way someone tans. A lot of times, you can tell if someone has mixed ancestry by the way they change complexion in the sun.

I do like hair...but I don't know if I would call it a fetish per se.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #419 on: May 03, 2016, 05:15:28 AM »
Many cowards in Europe believe in any shit Michael Moore writes about America. It's a disgrace.

Yeah like odeon!!!    :trollface: