Author Topic: You better not ask me shit!!!  (Read 18038 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: You better not ask me shit!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2006, 09:22:11 PM »
I've put 10 rounds into a 3/8 inch circle at 100 yards with this load, so I'll stick with it for now.
Man, that's tight!
My Weatherby always has at least one flyer in a group of 10. *sad face*

i totaly forgot to ask what caliber your Weatherby is. What is it??

I was talking about my .243. It's just a sweet little Doll Baby! Best trigger on any rifle I've ever owned.

I also have a .30-06 (OK for a hundred year old cartridge design) and a 300 Win Mag (heavy as hell, extremely hot and almost as accurate as the .243)

There all Vanguards, but the '06 has beautiful inlayed cherry stock details in a maple base, that the other two don't.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Scrapheap

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2006, 09:46:16 PM »

I was talking about my .243. It's just a sweet little Doll Baby! Best trigger on any rifle I've ever owned.

I also have a .30-06 (OK for a hundred year old cartridge design) and a 300 Win Mag (heavy as hell, extremely hot and almost as accurate as the .243)

There all Vanguards, but the '06 has beautiful inlayed cherry stock details in a maple base, that the other two don't.

Are the Vanguards the 9 locking-lug bolt?? Aren't those made in Japan?? That sounds like a beatifull stock. I prefer walnut stocks though.  :laugh:

I almost bought a left-handed .300 Wby Mag at a guin show in Yuma,Az but I hesitated and the second time I came around, it had sold.  >:(

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2006, 09:03:18 AM »
Yep, they're Japanese.

SHIT! I hate it when I do this. Forgettting about a thread is rude. Sorry, Scr'eap!

I got another one. In fact, discovering and bringing this question to light is what brought me back to this thread. Sorry for this one, too, but I gotta know.
(I promise not to make a habit of brining WP conversations here, but this one might be fun.)

Quote from: Dawg on WP about "Global Dimming"
Heavy stuff.
I saw the thread title and thought that it was a discussion about how intelligent, well educated people are not having as many children and ignorant or uneducated, inbred people are reproducing at alarming rates. Population is out of control as well as CO2 production. We need to replace billions of people with billions of trees, soon

Someone and some nonsense about the global temp skyrocketting, then:

Quote from: Dawg on WP about "Global Dimming"
Are you sure about that?

There is a body of research that shows the possibility that global warming will hasten the next ice age. The overall temp will be a little higher, but the equatorial latitudes will be uninhabitable, while the only life that will survive will be the species capable of living on or near the massive ice caps. Sounds bass ackwards, but who knows?

Either way, the earth is stable and will survive ... mankind is fleeting and short lived and incapable of affecting long term changes in Earth's system. We are very arrogant, though.

If the population was reduced to ten percent of the present figure, it would help a lot

Your response:

Quote from: Scrapheap on WP about "Global Dimming"
Hey!! I've got a plan to make that happen!!

Now that we have a context, and a place to talk, I want to hear all about it!!

What is your plan for relieving our dear Earth of ninety percent of it's excess bi-pedal, parasitic lifeforms?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 09:18:21 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Litigious

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2006, 09:08:59 AM »
Shooting all (or most) NTs would be a good beginning.

ozymandias

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2006, 03:40:21 PM »
Now that your Karma has reached the magic "69" what are you going to do! :eyebrows: :P

Scrapheap

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2006, 03:44:06 PM »
Well DirtDawg,

My plan stems from my Pastafarian beliefs. You see, global warming is directly poportional to the number of Pirates worldwide. If we ALL become Pirates, the earth will cool. Simple.  :laugh:

Litigious, you have a good idea, the problem being one of throat erosion. My .243 is loaded pretty hot, so the barrel life expectancy won't be over 10,000 rounds. At this rate, it would have to be re-barreled 50,000 times to get rid of the NT's. Do you realy expect me to do all this work myself??  :laugh:

Scrapheap

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2006, 03:45:26 PM »
Now that your Karma has reached the magic "69" what are you going to do! :eyebrows: :P

It was at 70, some asswipe minused me  >:(  :tantrum:

Litigious

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2006, 03:48:34 PM »
Litigious, you have a good idea, the problem being one of throat erosion. My .243 is loaded pretty hot, so the barrel life expectancy won't be over 10,000 rounds. At this rate, it would have to be re-barreled 50,000 times to get rid of the NT's. Do you realy expect me to do all this work myself??  :laugh:

We must find out some way to do it on a larger scale. Let's capture some nuklear missile silos. That'll make it pretty easier.  8)

ozymandias

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2006, 03:49:09 PM »
It's part of the process here, people are obsessed with  :69:  :eyebrows:  Don't feel bad, they did it to me too.! ::)

Scrapheap

« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2006, 03:49:57 PM »

I did a 69 on friday night. Does that count??  ;D

Scrapheap

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2006, 03:50:50 PM »
It's part of the process here, people are obsessed with  :69:  :eyebrows:  Don't feel bad, they did it to me too.! ::)

I'd like to 69 with a few of the people here.  ;)

ozymandias

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2006, 04:24:06 PM »
Yeah, I must admit to the same thoughts >:D , but, being married we know where we're getting ours! :eyebrows: :evillaugh:

Scrapheap

« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2006, 04:27:42 PM »
Yeah, I must admit to the same thoughts >:D , but, being married we know where we're getting ours! :eyebrows: :evillaugh:

Ahh you're married?? So you get fucked all the time but rarely get laid.  :laugh: :LOL: :laugh: :LOL:

ozymandias

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2006, 05:00:41 PM »
Au contraire mon frere, "She who must be obeyed" has the stronger sex drive than me!  Yep I admit It, so we do the matress testing a lot  more often than some of those younger aspie "boys" who spend all their time on the internet lamenting their lack of nookie!  Which might change if they got away from the computer and actually developed A LIFE!  They are the ones who incessantly piss and moan about not meeting girls and are not to be confused with those to whom the internet is life!

"She who must be obeyed" is the breadwinner and I am the stay home dad and househusband.  So I'm not getting fucked, but, I sure am getting laid! :green:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2006, 05:04:20 PM »

I did a 69 on friday night. Does that count??  ;D

do tell.

was she powder fresh?
Misunderstood.