Author Topic: OK, who's the narc??  (Read 3547 times)

Binty

Re: OK, who's the narc??
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2011, 02:38:58 PM »
Fuck off Shleed.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2011, 03:02:56 PM »
No.

Scrapheap

« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2011, 06:07:29 PM »
It seems that someone tattle-tale'ed to eclair that her bewbs got re-posted.

Does this person want to step forward??  ::)

Why would you care unless you knew that what you did was very uncool?

:agreed:

If I had been online and I saw that you had reposted them, I would have told her, Scrapheap.

If you had shared a picture of your tinky winky with someone, wouldn't you want to know if they were sharing it with the world?

She didn't 'share it with me' she posted it in a public forum FFS!!! The Streisand effect applies to whatever you post publicly.  :police:

Only on a private part of the forum and only for a few minutes at a time, which says to me that she didn't want them shared with just anyone.

BULLSHIT! there's nothing private about the forum she posted in. any registered member can see it.

You're also admiting that she did it multiple times, which nulifies your argument.

Scrapheap

« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2011, 06:10:09 PM »
Why do you think so few agree with your version of this thing?

Because they're siding with the 'damsel in distress'.  ::)

People here see a victim, I see an emotional manipulator at work.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2011, 06:14:26 PM »
It seems that someone tattle-tale'ed to eclair that her bewbs got re-posted.

Does this person want to step forward??  ::)

Why would you care unless you knew that what you did was very uncool?

:agreed:

If I had been online and I saw that you had reposted them, I would have told her, Scrapheap.

If you had shared a picture of your tinky winky with someone, wouldn't you want to know if they were sharing it with the world?

She didn't 'share it with me' she posted it in a public forum FFS!!! The Streisand effect applies to whatever you post publicly.  :police:

Only on a private part of the forum and only for a few minutes at a time, which says to me that she didn't want them shared with just anyone.

BULLSHIT! there's nothing private about the forum she posted in. any registered member can see it.

You're also admiting that she did it multiple times, which nulifies your argument.

You're mistaken.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2011, 06:15:59 PM »
You need a few posts to see the sex forum don't you?

and I saw her checking Who'ds Online just after she posted them, so she WAS keeping an eye on who was there so she could remove them if some weirdo came on. and it;s unlikely a random weirdo would just so happened to have gone straight to that page they were on before she had chance to act

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2011, 06:17:18 PM »
and I don't think Eclair is an emotional manipulator at all - I think she is genuinely hurt

to me it looks like a misunderstanding in that you didn't realise it would have this effect on her and you deleted it afterwards, but I do think you're being a bit of an arse about it to her now, and have said some pretty shit things to her

Osensitive1

« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2011, 06:24:49 PM »
Yes. The whole thing's messed up. Wanting to eat my own words; should read more before posting. Can only hope it might still end well; don't know.

Scrapheap

« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2011, 08:43:36 PM »
and I don't think Eclair is an emotional manipulator at all - I think she is genuinely hurt

Eclair hath doth protesteth WAAAAAAAYY too much to be genuine.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2011, 10:19:46 PM »

Because they're siding with the 'damsel in distress'.  ::)

Why do you think the 'manipulator' and 'damsel in distress' accusations will wash with anyone who has a brain or a penis larger than 2 inches here?

You are the circus freak who wanted to bring the discussion of why you did it into the forum. I gave you the courtesy of 2 PM's to discuss it (hardly manipulating), to see why....you freakishly fabricated a Streisand effect scenario and you ran off and started this thread the moment we were PMing.

Trust me, the insults I could throw to make you feel less of a man are tempting, however, your posts and actions do it so brilliantly for me anyway.

Thanks and goodbye Scrap. I wish you all the best.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 10:29:06 PM by Eclair »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2011, 07:07:24 AM »

Because they're siding with the 'damsel in distress'.  ::)

Not a victim, Scrap, just a friend who got mistreated for little more than a few cheap internet lulz.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2011, 08:43:47 PM »

I have yet to see this much heralded pic of Eclair's boobs (although, not for lack of searching, mind you), but the simple fact that she placed it up for only a few of her closest friends, then took it down rather quickly (even abruptly by some opinions), should speak volumes to most civilised people on this site. 

But this is NOT what she did.

Eclair posted that pic several times and took it down several times only to re-post it again. She didn't "place it up only for a few of her closest friends" as she has claimed, and you have parroted, she posted them for all memebers to see. She was playing a cat and mouse game, the mouse won, and now the cat is butthurt. That's all there is to this story.

so, in your mind, a girl can NEVER just decide that enough is enough and maybe she should say, "NO!!!"  to you?   

right?

rape can take many forms. 

maybe you could consider another persons interests before proceeding with your own from time to time.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2011, 05:23:12 PM »
Could have been worse, it could have surfaced on 4chan.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2011, 05:47:35 PM »

I missed the bewb pics.   :'(

Celticgoddess

« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2011, 06:18:26 PM »
I think I'm the only one left who hadn't seen Pea's peeper until just now. :laugh: