Educational

Author Topic: Wrong Planet's attack on Intensity  (Read 11180 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Wrong Planet's attack on Intensity
« Reply #315 on: March 23, 2012, 01:17:29 PM »
I don't post on WP anymore, but I am a regular subject of debate there.  I'm the abusive boyfriend of "the-Raven" (the one who left her with the baby).

Do you want to give your side of the story or not?

Anybody give a shit?

Any more retarded WP aspies going to show up now?  They are invading from all sides.  I am starting to feel like a Palestinian surrounded by Jewish settlers.  We allow this to keep up and pretty soon this place will have as many emo crybabies as the original. (emo)

Maybe Alex will follow? :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #316 on: March 23, 2012, 02:53:31 PM »
Any more retarded WP aspies going to show up now?

And what makes you, eh, not retarded, sunshine?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #317 on: March 23, 2012, 03:07:12 PM »
Any more retarded WP aspies going to show up now?

And what makes you, eh, not retarded, sunshine?

Lack of retardation makes me "not retarded" sweetie pie.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #318 on: March 23, 2012, 04:44:20 PM »
I don't post on WP anymore, but I am a regular subject of debate there.  I'm the abusive boyfriend of "the-Raven" (the one who left her with the baby).

Anybody give a shit?

Any more retarded WP aspies going to show up now?  They are invading from all sides.  I am starting to feel like a Palestinian surrounded by Jewish settlers.  We allow this to keep up and pretty soon this place will have as many emo crybabies as the original. (emo)

Yep. I'm curious or is he admitting what she wrote about him all true? He didn't have it in quotes that he is the abusive boyfriend.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #319 on: March 23, 2012, 04:48:07 PM »

Anybody give a shit?

Yep. I'm curious or is he admitting what she wrote about him all true? He didn't have it in quotes that he is the abusive boyfriend.

I think you might be confused Kit.  Of the WP whiners who come here to whine about WP, you are their queen.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #320 on: March 23, 2012, 04:55:37 PM »

Anybody give a shit?

I think you might be confused Kit.  Of the WP whiners who come here to whine about WP, you are their queen.

Why?

What do you mean by I am their queen?

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #321 on: March 23, 2012, 05:05:47 PM »
Never mind "Hubert", Kit.. It doesn't even know what It is so no worries for you.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #322 on: March 23, 2012, 05:10:15 PM »
Never mind "Hubert", Kit.. It doesn't even know what It is so no worries for you.

Oh god, she does listen to me.  :o
She heard what I said and even responded.   :hug:
I need a cold shower now.  :raining:

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #323 on: March 23, 2012, 09:22:24 PM »

Indeed.  Doesn't reflect well on him.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #324 on: March 23, 2012, 10:58:07 PM »

Anybody give a shit?

Maybe Alex will follow? :zoinks:

I so hope for Alex.

Alex...Alex...Alex....Alex...

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #325 on: March 23, 2012, 11:02:46 PM »
Someday... someday....

Actually probably not. He's not quite that stupid.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #326 on: March 24, 2012, 01:48:44 AM »
Someday... someday....

Actually probably not. He's not quite that stupid.

No, he is not. But it would be fun.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #327 on: March 24, 2012, 02:09:12 AM »
I would help
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #328 on: March 24, 2012, 04:52:43 PM »
That's just what we are. Helpful.

- Albert Einstein

Offline MutieTom

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #329 on: March 25, 2012, 09:54:12 AM »

Anybody give a shit?

she diagnoised schizophreina and personality disorder, im too exhausted to write anymore, shes not the vunerable waif she appears to be on forum, weve had more than enough rows on WP for ppl to read through tho.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 09:58:44 AM by MutieTom »