Author Topic: I need to shave  (Read 3717 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: I need to shave
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2011, 12:50:41 AM »
Getting kind of difficult to hold your boy down while raping him in the ass, eh Sir Les? :orly:

See all that practice fucking pigs and getting ready for a time in your life that a genetically defective inbred mountain girl with poor vision and low morals will decide to get herself drunk enough to allow you to dress her in a pig suit and have slobbering, blubber-bouncing hog sex from behind.
At this point you will be able to talk about sex and sexual relationships with people as such a scary unknown quantity.
Until then take care, pig raper.

If it makes you feel better. Don't worry if you are too fat now to see you cock because no-one is is seeing it. In fact you could pretend the little thing did not exist. It exists and you were born with it to be able to have sex and to help produce children but you are fast becoming too fat (to accompany too ugly and too much of an arsehole) to ever get in position to use it for the purpose it was made for. Virgin for life.

Hope that helps.

Your Uncle Les.

There you go Les, sugar-coating everything.

Say what you really feel.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2011, 12:54:39 AM »
Getting kind of difficult to hold your boy down while raping him in the ass, eh Sir Les? :orly:

See all that practice fucking pigs and getting ready for a time in your life that a genetically defective inbred mountain girl with poor vision and low morals will decide to get herself drunk enough to allow you to dress her in a pig suit and have slobbering, blubber-bouncing hog sex from behind.
At this point you will be able to talk about sex and sexual relationships with people as such a scary unknown quantity.
Until then take care, pig raper.

If it makes you feel better. Don't worry if you are too fat now to see you cock because no-one is is seeing it. In fact you could pretend the little thing did not exist. It exists and you were born with it to be able to have sex and to help produce children but you are fast becoming too fat (to accompany too ugly and too much of an arsehole) to ever get in position to use it for the purpose it was made for. Virgin for life.

Hope that helps.

Your Uncle Les.

There you go Les, sugar-coating everything.

Say what you really feel.

My apologies Les...I actually didn't see the ridiculous comment Pentagram wrote.

I often wonder how people who post stuff like that can even begin to wonder why their own family gets sick of their shit.

Take it for what it is Les. Someone who is so angry at the world, and desperate for attention that they could write shit like that.

I wonder if Pentagram was raped as a child.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2011, 01:07:44 AM »
Hey that was no biggie. Bint has said as much and I doubt Pig Raper or Bint will be the last and I am sure they were not be first.
It actually is true that I think the boy is so desperately unfortunate to be
1. Damaged goods
2. Has mental problems
3. Has no social aptitude
4. Has no role models
5. Has an unfortunate appearance
6. Has an increasing weight problem
7. Has no real income or prospects.
8. Is an arsehole.

Truth is he probably is aware of just how small the chances are of any girl getting drunk enough or pitying him enough to fuck him.
Looking at the above list you see that standards can only drop so far.
The solution of course is to mention sex in any context and pretend he has an idea about what it is and feels like and anything around these issues, just so he doesn't sound like an A class Virgin for Life Loser.
He is keenly aware that this is the best time of his life. He has a small window to set things up fro the rest of his life and here at this perfect time (and knowing he will look and feel better than he will at any other point in his life) he finds himself the side of a barn, short of breath and looking like Walrus every time he looks in the mirror.
Poor bastard is an oxygen-thief and a loser of no small measure.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2011, 01:17:53 AM »

The solution of course is to mention sex in any context and pretend he has an idea about what it is and feels like and anything around these issues, just so he doesn't sound like an A class Virgin for Life Loser.
He is keenly aware that this is the best time of his life. He has a small window to set things up fro the rest of his life and here at this perfect time (and knowing he will look and feel better than he will at any other point in his life) he finds himself the side of a barn, short of breath and looking like Walrus every time he looks in the mirror.
Poor bastard is an oxygen-thief and a loser of no small measure.

Yes, unfortunately when a spineless whiny makes their way over here, the spinelessness is coupled with a forum where they can spew out crap they would never have the balls to say IRL* and then conversely think they can pull the 'poor me' card, over and over.

*Without the risk of several broken bones / removal of spleen etc.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 01:19:50 AM by FraudSquad »

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2011, 07:59:16 AM »

At this point you will be able to talk about sex and sexual relationships with people as not such a scary and unknown situation.
Until then pig raper, it is just an mindless attempt at trying to valiantly throw a sexualise meaning behind any flame without an understanding of what you are on about. What is more it shows it as being more important and impersonal and confronting than it is me. Rightly so.

Hope that helps.

Your Uncle Les.

this leaves me with one thought. "PENTAGRAM JUST GOT DESTROYED!"

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2011, 08:02:45 AM »

At this point you will be able to talk about sex and sexual relationships with people as not such a scary and unknown situation.
Until then pig raper, it is just an mindless attempt at trying to valiantly throw a sexualise meaning behind any flame without an understanding of what you are on about. What is more it shows it as being more important and impersonal and confronting than it is me. Rightly so.

Hope that helps.

Your Uncle Les.

this leaves me with one thought. "PENTAGRAM JUST GOT DESTROYED!"

:lol:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2011, 08:12:16 AM »
to be honest i used to be a little like pentigram, [the self pitty part, not the ugly fat annoying tub of lard lookin' mother fucker part]... i did it for abour a year on the internet. ended up going to a psych ward to come off some anti psychotics i was on for quite a few years. [safe place to come off them, more in case i went crazy rather then being so] so after around a month, with no internet with the exception of the time i jumped the 9 ft high cement wall outside and walked to my aunts house in the same city and stole her land lords for an hour before walking to starbucks and walking back to the ward [all for lack of a better thing to do that day] i realised that bitching and moaning on the internet is a useless time consuming and rather pitiful act and stopped.

maybe pentigram will read this and figure out what i figured out with nothing but time on my own and that is: if people dont want to listin to it in real life theres a reason and people on the internet will not want to hear it even more!

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2011, 08:40:22 PM »
to be honest i used to be a little like pentigram, [the self pitty part, not the ugly fat annoying tub of lard lookin' mother fucker part]

I was gonna say you should reccomend your plastic surgeon to penty , but then I read you only meant  you were like him in the self pitying aspect  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

P7PSP

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2011, 09:31:23 PM »
to be honest i used to be a little like pentigram, [the self pitty part, not the ugly fat annoying tub of lard lookin' mother fucker part]

I was gonna say you should reccomend your plastic surgeon to penty , but then I read you only meant  you were like him in the self pitying aspect  :zoinks:
I like how you are right there when someone needs help Squiddy.  :lol:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2011, 08:36:00 AM »

I like how you are right there when someone needs help Squiddy.  :lol:

:laugh:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

DukeNukem

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2011, 12:45:16 AM »

Hope that helps.

Your Uncle Les.

I can see my cock and it is well over 4 inches long. It's getting a little more difficult to masturbate, but I guess I'm just "maturing" or something.

I am not by any means turning into a whale. In fact, I carry my weight well, if I do say so myself. In fact, I could probably pass off as being a BBM (Big Beautiful Man). So ha hah! :orly:

The only thing that's keeping me from "getting some" is my autism. I am starting to sympathize with Chris-chan. I mean, I'm surprised that big ego of his hasn't landed him some pussy yet. :dunno:

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2011, 04:22:35 AM »
I can see my cock and it is well over 4 inches long.

What?   you mean a whole four inches of throbbing fuck muscle!!!

Who is this romeo???
blah blah blah

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2011, 04:33:43 AM »

Who is this romeo???

I know I saw and thought...WTF?
What is the cruelest thing is that I hit the nail on the head on everything I said about him and him rallying around to defend his undersized cock (and inadvertantly proving my point) is evident how on the mark I was.
Duke...here is a tip (pun) your Autism is the least of your problems. Such things will be surmountable.
Your cock? Well apart from it making you a joke of red-nose, wig and clown shoes proportions may not be too bad either. The fact that you are....how do I put this delicately??...........YOU, is what will sink you. :)

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2011, 04:43:18 AM »

Who is this romeo???

What exactly is "well over"? I mean, if it's a measly inch over, it's only 5 inches?

"I am well over 4 inches little lady"...what is the breakdown of inches...like cm's to millimetres?

"My cock is well over 4 inches...at least 6 millimetres over"...is that on the sunrise or sunset side...exactly...'cos those 6 millimetres are sure going to make a difference in pleasuring a woman'.

In fact...call me cruel...but if your cock was 3 inches...but if you had a great personality...you may win at life.

But with your hobby list being ' perpetual cunt ' I doubt it.

I don't often like to pick on people relentlessly, but you need to fuck off. People have tried to help you here, and you are a ball of ungrateful, sadsacked bullshit.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2011, 05:22:07 AM »

Who is this romeo???

This is so appropriate in this thread.

Shave, and it will stand taller. :orly:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!