Educational

Author Topic: KooJyung  (Read 9074 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: KooJyung
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2011, 05:28:39 PM »
Forgive me for asking but I thought Q/As were in a separate section?

Your introduction thread is a place where we can get to know you. Having a thread that merely announces your presence is a waste.

That's alright. I just don't want to get exterminated for a minor mistake again.

You thought we might exterminate you for a minor mistake?  :lol:

I know PeaGuy. Nice bloke.
Welcome aboard.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline KooJyung

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2011, 05:30:03 PM »
Nice bloke.

I sincerely hope that was sarcasm. He's a borderline retardopath if I ever saw one.
Widjaehan Ryongdoja Kim Jeong-ilwe Juche Sasang, Man-se!

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2011, 05:34:02 PM »
In all honesty if you let such a bloody ginger eejit get you riled up, then you might aswell burn your modem. :dunno:

He put up my topless photo onto that article, don't see me whining about it. :zoinks:

Offline KooJyung

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2011, 05:35:34 PM »
In all honesty if you let such a bloody ginger eejit get you riled up, then you might aswell burn your modem. :dunno:

He put up my topless photo onto that article, don't see me whining about it. :zoinks:

In all fairness, I was more pissed at Chemerblinker/Aspergianstar2009 than Ryan at the time.

I believe I more than sufficiently got back at him with those Speakonia subs anyhow. YT deleted them for objectionable content, the pussies.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 05:39:34 PM by KooJyung »

Scrapheap

« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2011, 05:38:56 PM »
So KooJyunk,

how is it that you can reconcile "Kimism" with freedom of any sort whatsover??

Is war, peace? freedom, slavery? and ignorance strenght??

This would require a TL;DR post which isn't in any scope of a mere introductory topic.

Feel free to post it in Politcal Pundits. I'd be more than happy to tell you why you're a retarded moron.  :thumbup:

Ah, another neo-con mad-hatter and US cock-puppet imperialist.

No, actually I'm a Libertarian Anarcho-primitivist.

The Kims have created the very worst kind of totalitarianism, straight out of a George Orwell novel.  ::)

Offline KooJyung

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2011, 05:43:05 PM »
So KooJyunk,

This would require a TL;DR post which isn't in any scope of a mere introductory topic.

Feel free to post it in Politcal Pundits. I'd be more than happy to tell you why you're a retarded moron.  :thumbup:

The Kims have created the very worst kind of totalitarianism, straight out of a George Orwell novel.  ::)

This is kind of a response I expect from somebody who didn't read the various thesis' outlined in Kim Jong-il and Kim Il-sung's volumes. I don't give a shit, either, what happens in practice there; that is the result of US economic coaxion through embargo. The US needs eliminated before Juche can prosper. But when I have the time, I'll explain more on the Polit. Pundits forum.

TheoK

« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2011, 05:45:57 PM »
So KooJyunk,

Being a Libertarian Anarcho-primitivist is  :viking:

Being a commie is  :thumbdn:

This explains it, even if it's in Norwegian.

Scrapheap

« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2011, 05:57:40 PM »
This is kind of a response I expect from somebody who didn't read the various thesis' outlined in Kim Jong-il and Kim Il-sung's volumes.

I could care less about the retarded fairey-tales that those two wrote. Their writings are just as stupid as the damn bible or quran.

Christopher Hitchens, unlike you, has actually been to North Korea and wrote a rather telling report about it.

North Korea has become the most religious nation on earth with people worhiping the Kims as gods.

How retarded do you have to be to have the President of your nation be someone who's been dead for almost 20 years!!!  :hahaha:

I don't give a shit, either, what happens in practice there; that is the result of US economic coaxion through embargo. The US needs eliminated before Juche can prosper. But when I have the time, I'll explain more on the Polit. Pundits forum.

You're just blaming the failure of your idols on a scapegoat, you sad deluded fuckwit.  :hahaha:

Offline KooJyung

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2011, 06:01:43 PM »
This is kind of a response I expect from somebody who didn't read the various thesis' outlined in Kim Jong-il and Kim Il-sung's volumes.

I could care less about the retarded fairey-tales that those two wrote. Their writings are just as stupid as the damn bible or quran.

Christopher Hitchens, unlike you, has actually been to North Korea and wrote a rather telling report about it.

North Korea has become the most religious nation on earth with people worhiping the Kims as gods.

How retarded do you have to be to have the President of your nation be someone who's been dead for almost 20 years!!!  :hahaha:

I don't give a shit, either, what happens in practice there; that is the result of US economic coaxion through embargo. The US needs eliminated before Juche can prosper. But when I have the time, I'll explain more on the Polit. Pundits forum.

You're just blaming the failure of your idols on a scapegoat, you sad deluded fuckwit.  :hahaha:

Now I can tell you haven't read them. If you gave an ounce of credence, you'll realise they're actually quite scientific and empirical in their presentation.

US economic imperialism is far from a scapegoat. It's more or less fact.

Scrapheap

« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2011, 06:05:20 PM »
Now I can tell you haven't read them. If you gave an ounce of credence, you'll realise they're actually quite scientific and empirical in their presentation.

You mena like, Scientology?? :LMAO:   :hahaha:

Are you talking about the millions a year we have to give to North Korea to keep their people from starving to death??  :hahaha:

Offline KooJyung

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2011, 06:07:13 PM »

You mena like, Scientology?? :LMAO:   :hahaha:

Are you talking about the millions a year we have to give to North Korea to keep their people from starving to death??  :hahaha:

Except AmeriKKKa personally has given nothing since 2004.

Don't compare the Widjaehan Ryongdoja to some deluded fuckwit from your imperialist empire.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2011, 06:56:54 PM »
oooo that was an entrance!! 

hello and welcome.  i'm also new - ish

Sir Les gave me the low down on who's who when i joined
and very accurate it was too!  if you ask him nicely he might do same for you :zoinks:

just one question
do you have, in your possession, many semi erect penis pics???
just curious  :P

blah blah blah

Scrapheap

« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2011, 07:02:36 PM »

What can you say? we wised up.  ::)

Don't compare the Widjaehan Ryongdoja to some deluded fuckwit from your imperialist empire.

You're right, Widjaehan Ryongdoja is a deluded fuckwit in it's own class.  :hahaha:

Osensitive1

« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2011, 07:06:05 PM »
just one question
do you have, in your possession, many semi erect penis pics???
just curious  :P
Think that one was from Shleed's collection.

Offline KooJyung

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2011, 07:14:58 PM »

What can you say? we wised up.  ::)

Ah, so you've seen our impressive economic growth under the command economy in the Songun style and knew you couldn't repress it by giving aid to saboteur forces.