Author Topic: Should north america be under British rule?  (Read 2801 times)

Osensitive1

Re: Should north america be under British rule?
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2011, 08:55:14 PM »
I've never fired a gun :(
Not even a pellet, air soft, paint ball gun or anything? Never thought to ask if those were allowed.

P7PSP

« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2011, 09:07:08 PM »

I want to! I think I'd love it!   :tooledup:

:o

I2 has corrupted the weeble completely and utterly  :zoinks:

I've actually wanted to fire a gun for many years. I think I've always been a bit  :mwhaha:  !
Weeble wench is sharp.  :thumbup:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2011, 09:29:25 PM »
Not even a pellet, air soft, paint ball gun or anything? Never thought to ask if those were allowed.

I think some guns are legal. I used to play with an air rifle, and I think it was legal.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2011, 09:31:58 PM »

I think some guns are legal. I used to play with an air rifle, and I think it was legal.

Young lady, I advise you to become familiar with your local laws before picking up a firearm!  :police:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Osensitive1

« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2011, 09:33:07 PM »

Okay. Maybe he meant real gun. Are there paintball arenas over there?

Scrapheap

« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2011, 09:49:39 PM »
Victory for gun owners in California! Shit law over ruled prior to enactment.  :viking: I'm happy to be an NRA Patron member. The dreaded gun lobby strikes again! http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=385930

Awesome!!!

:happyminus:

Scrapheap

« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2011, 09:50:55 PM »
BTW, PPK, I already had a thread about unconstitutional law.  ;)

P7PSP

« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2011, 10:06:12 PM »
BTW, PPK, I already had a thread about unconstitutional law.  ;)
I did see it, but did not post in it because when I am on 12 hour shifts I don't always feel ready to participate in discussions that require much work. I just feel like vegging when I get home. Also I posted that here to let Soph know that I am doing more productive things with my 2nd Amendment beliefs than going to the bother of trying to change a closed mind like hers. Soph can fuss all she wants about our right to bear arms and has no power to do a damn thing about it. We, OTOH, through activism as individual citizens and through our support of the NRA and Calguns Foundation can keep the scared liberal sheep from fucking off our rights.

Scrapheap

« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2011, 10:09:24 PM »
I did see it, but did not post in it because when I am on 12 hour shifts I don't always feel ready to participate in discussions that require much thinking.

Aah, gotchya!!  :thumbup:

Also I posted that here to let Soph know that I am doing more productive things with my 2nd Amendment beliefs than going to the bother of trying to change a closed mind like hers. Soph can fuss all she wants about our right to bear arms and has no power to do a damn thing about it. We, OTOH, through activism as individual citizens and through our support of the NRA and Calguns Foundation can keep the scared liberal sheep from fucking off our rights.

I fear that we're fighting a losing battle. California is already a Police State, the rest of the US will follow.

P7PSP

« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2011, 10:13:45 PM »
I did see it, but did not post in it because when I am on 12 hour shifts I don't always feel ready to participate in discussions that require much thinking.

Aah, gotchya!!  :thumbup:

Also I posted that here to let Soph know that I am doing more productive things with my 2nd Amendment beliefs than going to the bother of trying to change a closed mind like hers. Soph can fuss all she wants about our right to bear arms and has no power to do a damn thing about it. We, OTOH, through activism as individual citizens and through our support of the NRA and Calguns Foundation can keep the scared liberal sheep from fucking off our rights.

I fear that we're fighting a losing battle. California is already a Police State, the rest of the US will follow.
I prefer to exhaust polite measures before pushing the issue.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2011, 10:21:07 PM »

Okay. Maybe he meant real gun. Are there paintball arenas over there?

Yeah. Paintball is legal here. Guns aren't actually illegal over here. You just need to have a license to own most of them. All farmers, and gamekeepers use guns.

Young lady, I advise you to become familiar with your local laws before picking up a firearm!  :police:

Air rifles are common over here. Mostly kids toys. It's quite common to hear of a kid getting shot in the eye with an aair rifle, and there would always be stories going around school of somebody getting shot in the arse by an air rifle.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2011, 06:42:01 AM »
Paintball used to be illegal here in Australia but it is allowed now. There were people in the local shopping centre recently giving out information on paintballing (where to go, how much it costs, etc).
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

P7PSP

« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2011, 09:41:00 AM »
Paintball used to be illegal here in Australia but it is allowed now. There were people in the local shopping centre recently giving out information on paintballing (where to go, how much it costs, etc).
I like Paintball. Nailing an opponent with a solid hit is great fun.  :2thumbsup:

Scrapheap

« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2011, 11:53:44 AM »

I would never tollerate a government who would go so far as to outlaw paintball.  :facepalm2:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2011, 12:41:38 PM »

I would never tollerate a government who would go so far as to outlaw paintball.  :facepalm2:

Look up the rules on laser pointers also kinda strange
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw