Author Topic: What gender pronouns do you use  (Read 3835 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: What gender pronouns do you use
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2011, 12:11:48 PM »
One funny thing. My left armpit sometimes smell a bit like a wet pussy. No idea why. Have observed it for at least 15 years.  :zombiefuck:

OMG, your armpit may get it's first period soon.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

P7PSP

« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2011, 12:21:24 PM »
btw I understand if it';s someone you knew before transition. I found it difficult getting used to GA and that's just someone I know ONLINE. I would still make the effort though

I mean I';d find it ridiculous for someone to refer to an obvious woman as "he"

A rose is a rose even if it refers to itself as a carnation. No amount of makeup or surgery will change a body containing XX chromosomes into one containing XY chromosomes or vice versa. http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/305250.html

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2011, 12:35:33 PM »
How do you know what chromosomes someone has? Some people don't even know themselves

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2011, 12:40:15 PM »
Also people who are trans aren't claiming  to have changed their chromosomes, so I dunno what that has to do with anything

Oh and I know what that quote means  - someone I knew in school used to say it

P7PSP

« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2011, 12:49:12 PM »
How do you know what chromosomes someone has? Some people don't even know themselves
Fine Soph. Pretend that XX and XY chromosomes don't exist or define female and male respectively if that belief suits you.  ::)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2011, 12:50:01 PM »
lol what? When did I say chromosomes don't exist?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2011, 12:51:48 PM »
I'm inconsistent. Is it important?

Finnish uses a gender neutral pronoun. Easier that way. ;D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

P7PSP

« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2011, 12:58:43 PM »
lol what? When did I say chromosomes don't exist?
Males have XY, females have XX. The fact that rare exceptions exist does not make XX/XY not the normally found variants. I seriously doubt that you don't know this, I suspect that you are being deliberately obtuse, much like religious people you are so quick to criticize. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_sex-determination_system

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2011, 12:59:56 PM »
Again, where did I say chromosomes don't exist? Everything I said is accurate, and you're not really gonna prove anything by linking to wikipedia

P7PSP

« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2011, 01:05:59 PM »
Again, where did I say chromosomes don't exist? Everything I said is accurate, and you're not really gonna prove anything by linking to wikipedia
Wiki works fine in this case since the XX/XY model is the general scientific consensus. If it is not, then show me what is. Do you define a dog as male because he has a penis? Or do you withhold judgment based on not knowing if he really wants to be female?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2011, 01:08:24 PM »
Dude I never denied XX/XY chromosomes

What if you had sex wit a woman and then found out she was actually XY? Would you then consider yourself bisexua/gay? I mean you've just been turned on by and fucked a man, in your view, right? :laugh:

P7PSP

« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2011, 01:19:11 PM »
Dude I never denied XX/XY chromosomes

What if you had sex wit a woman and then found out she was actually XY? Would you then consider yourself bisexua/gay? I mean you've just been turned on by and fucked a man, in your view, right? :laugh:
Correct. You did not answer the question I posed about a dog with a penis. If Generalrazorbeard jerked off that dog and the semen was tested and confirmed to have XY chromosomes would you define that dog as male? Or not decide based on the fact that he may want to be a she? How did you determine that Lily is a female Soph?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2011, 01:22:59 PM »
Wow so you'd then think of yourself as no longer straight? No you even know for sure that all the women you've slept with are XX? :laugh:

I didn't think that was a question you actually expected me to answer, sorry

No, if a dog has a penis I will refer to him as he. Dogs arae obviously different to humans and I doubt you get transgendered dogs

P7PSP

« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2011, 01:45:21 PM »
Wow so you'd then think of yourself as no longer straight? No you even know for sure that all the women you've slept with are XX? :laugh:

I didn't think that was a question you actually expected me to answer, sorry

No, if a dog has a penis I will refer to him as he. Dogs arae obviously different to humans and I doubt you get transgendered dogs
Actually if I had been deceived I would consider myself a heterosexual male who has been duped. I saw a man made snatch in Hustler magazine a couple of decades back and it didn't look like the real thing. Humans are part of the animal kingdom and mammal class. In this > thread http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,16447.0.html in post #12 you mention religious people ignoring evidence, but you just acknowledged that vagina/cock or XX/XY is sufficient evidence that Lily is a female but do not appear to acknowledge that the same traits in people establish whether they are male or female.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2011, 01:47:42 PM »
Someone with a XY chroimosome is genetically male, yes - no shit

Whether you were deceived or not is irrelevant - you were still attractred to her (a man, in your opiniion), therefore you are not straight