Educational

Author Topic: SOAP DODGERS  (Read 3340 times)

purposefulinsanity

Re: SOAP DODGERS
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2006, 08:13:48 AM »
Btw- not really related but I find it strange that I keep misreading the title of this thread as Duck Dodgers. :laugh:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2006, 08:29:12 AM »
Another girl seemed to think I was the best thing since chocolate since I actually washed.  Her ex of 2.5 years had had serious issues in that department.

Quote from: girl and stinky-ex
"Wash.  Now!"
"Awwwww, I'll do it tomorrow.  8)"
"No, you'll do it now.  That's an order!"
"Nah, I'll leave it a bit."
"...  >:("
"Oh, ok.  I'll go sleep on the couch.   :("
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2006, 03:09:58 PM »
?Actually I did watch part of one of the films when I was a kid and I was so freaked out by them putting this bug type thing inside someone's ear I was almost scarred for life.?

that's strange because that's the one memory that i have about any of the star trek films, too. i can't say that it traumatised me, though. although, i did treat a silverfish thing with suspicion when i came across one, a few days later.

as for my lack of interest in anything to do with star trek, i blame my dad because he is a big fan of it. obviously, it is my mission in life to rebel against anything and everything that my father stands for, so that's my excuse.

Postperson

« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2006, 05:04:01 PM »
No, Pete, it's something that's strongly associated with people from the UK.