Educational

Author Topic: SOAP DODGERS  (Read 3336 times)

Offline Beowulf

• Frequent Poster
    • Click Here
Re: SOAP DODGERS
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2006, 09:51:30 AM »
still scratching my head.

Try a new shampoo.  ;D
"Someday a real rain will come ..."

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2006, 10:24:09 AM »
Quote from: Praetor
This gay relationship is so last year move on to the next joke

You have your orders

I see where you're coming from, Praetor.

I must say, though, that your Nazi avatar is quite homoerotic.

They wouldn't listen to me if i had a straight man for an avatar

Postperson

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2006, 04:01:29 PM »
PMac: "but I do wash regularly"

so when you say regularly, is that once a week, once a month, what?

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2006, 04:08:28 PM »
PMac: "but I do wash regularly"

so when you say regularly, is that once a week, once a month, what?

'Frequently' would have been a better choice of word, smartypants.  I'll shower every day if I'm going to be near people, twice a day if I get sweaty from working out after my morning shower, and I'll go at most 3-4 days if I'm not going to be leaving the house.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Postperson

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2006, 04:43:15 PM »
Don't the pipes freeze?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2006, 04:53:50 PM »
No, not here.  We've had very mild winters for the past 5-10 years, and the building codes are good, so I imagine they'd be appropriately insulated.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2006, 05:17:36 PM »
I use soap.... when i bathe.

I've got nothing against soap, i've got everything against being wet.? Damn evil water.? How hot do i have to make it in the room so I don't feel cold when wet?

Better yet, someone fucking invent sonic showers from star trek.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2006, 08:50:18 PM »

I've got nothing against soap, i've got everything against being wet.  Damn evil water.  How hot do i have to make it in the room so I don't feel cold when wet?

I've never seen star trek but I have wondered on more than one occasion how much fun it would be to have sex whilst floating around on one of the sonic showers they have in the sims (I wonder why the sims seem to come up so often just lately  ???)

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2006, 05:43:50 AM »

I've got nothing against soap, i've got everything against being wet.  Damn evil water.  How hot do i have to make it in the room so I don't feel cold when wet?

I've never seen star trek but I have wondered on more than one occasion how much fun it would be to have sex whilst floating around on one of the sonic showers they have in the sims (I wonder why the sims seem to come up so often just lately  ???)

<Dies in disbelief>

How can you not have seen Star Trek?  :o

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2006, 05:50:39 AM »

<Dies in disbelief>

How can you not have seen Star Trek?  :o

Actually I did watch part of one of the films when I was a kid and I was so freaked out by them putting this bug type thing inside someone's ear I was almost scarred for life.  I've never really been into the whole space thing- could never be arsed with star trek or star wars.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2006, 06:37:54 AM »
was that the wrath of khan?

i never followed any of the star treks myself, except for the original.
spock and his logic was the best part.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2006, 06:49:10 AM »
was that the wrath of khan?

i never followed any of the star treks myself, except for the original.
spock and his logic was the best part.

Yeah, they were surveying the moon they were going to use for the genesis test, found some lifesigns, investigated and ended up with mind-control pain-bugs in their ears, IIRC.

BIG EAMONN!

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2006, 08:05:24 AM »
I just thought id fly by on my spaceship to say "STAR TREK GEEK!".

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2006, 08:07:21 AM »
I just thought id fly by on my spaceship to say "STAR TREK GEEK!".

Not really.  My dad was more of a Star Trek geek than me, and even he wasn't really that Star Trek geeky.  I just have a good memory for these things.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2006, 08:10:10 AM »
You know who I mean.

Have you had bad experiences from stinky guys in your life?  One of my female friends got traumatised by her first boyfriend, who had something funky going on with his dick that made it stink and give her infections all the time.  She says when she lifted the covers up, it would stink out the whole room.  Now she refuses to give anyone a blowjob because of it.