Author Topic: I feel very bitter.  (Read 3951 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: I feel very bitter.
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2011, 04:55:18 PM »
Why are you guys giving him advice? You're wasting your time. You might as well be advising a brick wall

Brick walls listen.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Osensitive1

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2011, 05:28:44 PM »
I feel very bitter.
Can you taste bile rising in your throat?

DukeNukem

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2011, 08:08:20 PM »
Oh, and another thing I forgot, my web design instructor's voice is fucking hard to hear! It's like, give that man a freaking microphone!

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2011, 08:10:04 PM »
Oh poor poor Pentygwam :emosad:

DukeNukem

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2011, 08:53:44 PM »
Oh poor poor Pentygwam :emosad:

You really have nothing to say, do you clitface? :orly:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2011, 08:54:33 PM »
And you do?

If so, What is it?

Scrapheap

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2011, 08:55:29 PM »
Oh, and another thing I forgot, my web design instructor's voice is fucking hard to hear! It's like, give that man a freaking microphone!

Tell him to pipe up moron!!!  ::)

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2011, 03:25:17 AM »

Oh for fuck's sake, grow a backbone and get rid of the fucking emo tendencies.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

DukeNukem

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2011, 03:40:28 PM »
I'm not being emo, I'm just complaining. I don't give a damn whether you transgender assholes like it or not! :wanker:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2011, 03:44:19 PM »
I'm not being emo, I'm just complaining. I don't give a damn whether you transgender assholes like it or not! :wanker:

Just take things easy, and never show your bitterness to anyone in your class. Try and show them your a nice fun guy. Maybe you'll find someone in your class who is shy and awkward like yourself, and you'll be able to find a new friend.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2011, 04:54:06 PM »

:violin:

Just take things easy, and never show your bitterness to anyone in your class. Try and show them your a nice fun guy. Maybe you'll find someone in your class who is shy and awkward like yourself, and you'll be able to find a new friend.

He's supposed to lie?

- Albert Einstein

Scrapheap

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2011, 05:02:59 PM »

He's supposed to lie?

Yes, it's his only hope.  :laugh:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2011, 05:10:03 PM »

:violin:

He's supposed to lie?

If it helps him make friends then I would suggest he does whatever it takes. He really should not go into college and tell everyone he hates them because they won't be his friend. He should bide his time and hope that somebody else becomes totally isolated within his class, and then try and strike up a friendship with them.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2011, 05:15:27 PM »
I think he should take a good hard look at himself. The whining and the apologies and promises to do better form a pattern that is easy to see. If he can't change that basic behaviour, no amount of lying will help him make friends.

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2011, 06:05:01 PM »
Duke, life is not fair, and it never will be.

You are on the spectrum, and you don't have the most optimistic way to look into the world. You also have moods that can make it hard to connect with people on top of that.

So, life is hard. Making friends will be hard. It's not impossible though.

I think it is time you start to take serious where life is hard for you. Whining for a while is OK. But then it is time to make an inventory of good and bad things. And also a list of what you need help with, and what kind of help.
Stopping to whine doesn't mean you should stop taking your problems serious. It means that you should stop wallowing in feeling sorry, and take the problems really serious. Take them serious and try to find the support you need.

There will be support there to help students. Go there, lay your cards on the table. You are on the spectrum. You have sensory issues. You find it hard to connect with people. You want to have some connections with people. You can have moments of rage and lashing out. You need to get some grip on that. Investigate what you need. And go for it. Don't be ashamed to ask for help.

It will never be easy. But, don't let that keep you from trying.

And do bring your expectations down to something realistic. Making friends the first week would be a miracle. Give it time, and do make an effort. 
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!