Educational

Author Topic: Make fun of Pentagram thread  (Read 9614 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: Make fun of Pentagram thread
« Reply #285 on: May 11, 2011, 07:27:20 PM »
That you shouldn't judge me and whether i'm dateable, based on online forums.  What did I talk about so dear to me on WP?

What didn't you talk about?  Believe me, I never even tried to keep up with half that Adult chat bullshit over there.  When you weren't drooling over Emlion you were arguing with anyone who ever smoked weed, telling them how it is going to ruin their lives and they are all in denial about being addicts.  You had very strong opinions about everything, including your own obvious misogyny, but over here you have no strong opinions at all, except that we are all mean to Penty.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #286 on: May 11, 2011, 07:29:15 PM »
It's pretty obvious what the problem is.  Almost everyone at this site has access to all his posts in the Adult Forum of WP, except him.  There is no way he can keep his persona straight, so his best bet is to remain as vague as possible.

It is an interesting tactic to try and gain favor on a site by telling everyone that they spend too much time on the site, and that you are too good for the site.

Right :plus: Thanks. I get it now. That does make good sense.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #287 on: May 11, 2011, 07:32:12 PM »
It's pretty obvious what the problem is.  Almost everyone at this site has access to all his posts in the Adult Forum of WP, except him.  There is no way he can keep his persona straight, so his best bet is to remain as vague as possible.

It is an interesting tactic to try and gain favor on a site by telling everyone that they spend too much time on the site, and that you are too good for the site.

I could get access to the adult forum if i was that bothered  :LOL:  Oh, joking about sex gives it all away.  What planet are you fucking on?  You seem to care a lot about me, to a worrying degree.  I'm not trying to gain FAVOUR.  Like I said, you should take a break from your computer, get a grip.  
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #288 on: May 11, 2011, 07:32:37 PM »

Oh, shit.  Now you know that cbc and I are lousy tacticians.

Yeah, too late for us to play it cool.  Pwned again, oh well!   :autism:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Osensitive1

« Reply #289 on: May 11, 2011, 07:36:36 PM »
You just said "who isn't?" about being camp, I just said you don't seem camp.  Not sure what your point is.  :P
Read his post again. He didn't say you're a bit camp but who isn't, he said you like a bit of camp but who doesn't.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #290 on: May 11, 2011, 07:41:32 PM »
You just said "who isn't?" about being camp, I just said you don't seem camp.  Not sure what your point is.  :P
Read his post again. He didn't say you're a bit camp but who isn't, he said you like a bit of camp but who doesn't.

Oh, cheers Jack.  Sorry about that Schleed lol.  I need some shut eye
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

midlifeaspie

« Reply #291 on: May 11, 2011, 10:34:02 PM »
You seem to care a lot about me, to a worrying degree.

I burn for you Benji  :pinkbeat: :pinkbeat: :pinkbeat:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #292 on: May 12, 2011, 01:11:31 AM »
:clap:  This is fun, being judged by my antics on a forum.  Lets just say from this forum, I had a message from a member saying I had them rolling with laughter.  To be honest, i'm not trying to amuse odeon or midwife.  If I was, i'd just post one of the silly pictures/posters that appeals to people with a delayed mental age.  "internetz, serious muther fuggin business"  hillarious.  And as far as my girlfriend is concerned, i'm not retarded enough to make an online forum a place to talk about my personal life.  Just because odeon and midwife are computer nerds doesn't really mean they function in the real world, socially anyway.  Otherwise they, and most members here wouldn't be on here so much.  I've just got in the 2nd time today, worked hard, got back about 5, was on here for about an hour.  Had half an hours drive to play a tennis match, we thrashed the other team.  My tennis partner used to play for his county.  Then we all went out for an expensive Thai meal.  The day before, I woke up, and had "crazy hot" morning sex, not my words.  Been practicing my piano a lot for my next grade.  My name is scattered across the board at my golf club.  A woman on this site said she knew there was more substance to me, when I told her a bit about myself, and she wanted to come fly miles to come and see me, actually, quite a few have.  I would never resort to sucking on their arse in the cringeworthy way midlife does.  And butterfly, I will say one thing, my gf has a degree, she's very intelligent.  And, you're not really one to be talking about relationships anyway.  I must be doing something right  :zoinks:

Ok, think i'm done, just wanted to point out i'm not just useless cunt.  Anymore questions?   :eyelash:  

You stud, you.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #293 on: May 12, 2011, 01:17:38 AM »

My thoughts exactly.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #294 on: May 12, 2011, 01:19:27 AM »

I could get access to the adult forum if i was that bothered  :LOL:  Oh, joking about sex gives it all away.  What planet are you fucking on?  You seem to care a lot about me, to a worrying degree.  I'm not trying to gain FAVOUR.  Like I said, you should take a break from your computer, get a grip.  

I think I have a pretty good idea of what sort of person you are. You can't hide everything by being vague.

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #295 on: May 12, 2011, 09:09:54 AM »
I don't need to hide anything.  I just don't trust voyeur's.  I know you're probably making these wild accussations, and mile of the mark guesses, hoping i'll tell you my life life story.  But just leave it be. 

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #296 on: May 12, 2011, 10:25:57 AM »
I don't need to hide anything.  I just don't trust voyeur's.  I know you're probably making these wild accussations, and mile of the mark guesses, hoping i'll tell you my life life story.  But just leave it be. 

I'm not looking for your life story. I do think it would be cool if you were a bit more open though. At the moment, I don't really know what to make of you. Getting to understand you a little bit better might help me make up my mind.

I've always liked tennis, and think it's a shame that you won't speak a little bit more about it. I noticed you were involved in a tournament recently. Was it the West Bridgeford Tournament 2011?

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #297 on: May 12, 2011, 10:54:50 AM »

I'm not looking for your life story. I do think it would be cool if you were a bit more open though. At the moment, I don't really know what to make of you. Getting to understand you a little bit better might help me make up my mind.

I've always liked tennis, and think it's a shame that you won't speak a little bit more about it. I noticed you were involved in a tournament recently. Was it the West Bridgeford Tournament 2011?

I was talking more about Laurel and Hardy up there.  Make up your mind about what, why does it matter?

No, it was just a league match for my club.  And I forgot to enter the district comps this year.  And I wasn't lucky enough to get my name drawn to go to watch Wimbledon this year, like I did a couple of years ago.  I'd reccomend anyone to go, such a great day out.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #298 on: May 12, 2011, 10:57:54 AM »

oooooh, he's mysterious too. :zoinks:

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #299 on: May 12, 2011, 11:00:58 AM »
lol odeon